Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

xmas/ new year ARMAGEDDON marathon! Options · View
Dan
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 1:40:39 PM
 Oberleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

does that mean we can play from 6 pm your time??
Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 1:58:42 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Well as a marathon that save is dead. Maybe we get another weekend in at some point but the regular saturday game will be back on next weekend.

See whos on tonight maybe we get something started that can be rolled tomorrow and the day after.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 1:59:58 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Dan wrote:
does that mean we can play from 6 pm your time??

Yeh but thats to early for golle, and probably too late for Geo. See what happens but at best wed only get 3 hour sessions in, as SE has to workt he next day.

So we still need a solution for a Marathon game.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

jodokus
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:36:38 PM
 Generaloberst

If golly and Migthy agrees I say we drop from that girls saturday game and replace it with proper Hoi2 game or have weekday game. For this short holiday I have I really need to spend it on pursuing my artistical ambitions while I have time and inspiration. on 1st I will be bound back to that Lovisa workplace....

Dan
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:50:46 PM
 Oberleutnant

Does anyone have time and interest in playing today?
Gollevainen
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:54:12 PM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

IMO we should just get a new weekday game going on, thats the best for long term. I don't want to bail out from the current saturday game.

For today I can play, but I'm not that keen on starting a new game just to play it for one session and the adbandon it. I really wish we could continue the one we started yesterday but if SE can't make it its pointless.

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 3:02:14 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Bored now, Feed me

George Orwell

Dan
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 3:12:07 PM
 Oberleutnant

Lets wake up GEO!
Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 3:14:29 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Gollevainen wrote:
IMO we should just get a new weekday game going on, thats the best for long term. I don't want to bail out from the current saturday game.

For today I can play, but I'm not that keen on starting a new game just to play it for one session and the adbandon it. I really wish we could continue the one we started yesterday but if SE can't make it its pointless.

what about if we continue this as that and start today.

George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 3:21:33 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Gollevainen wrote:

Well marathon today and tomorrow and roll out over to a weekday when we can confirm. ???

You me dan zhuge bakkus

geo??

George Orwell

Geofactor
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 12:30:11 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

what???

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
Stalins Elite
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:04:35 AM
 Pilus prior

I can play tonight at 6pm my time, but that's in like an hours time. I don't even know who's around, so maybe best you guys start a game and if I'm here I'll have a much around and try and make my world famous 100 IC Romania or some other minor power. SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Dan
Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:32:47 AM
 Oberleutnant

We set up a game all the way to August 1939. And it seems that you as Germany show very, very little interest in continueing.
You are probably scared you will fail to take Poland...talking about new game blah blah.Baby
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 12:36:24 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ball Chain

George Orwell

Stalins Elite
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:18:37 PM
 Pilus prior

Dan wrote:
We set up a game all the way to August 1939. And it seems that you as Germany show very, very little interest in continueing.
You are probably scared you will fail to take Poland...talking about new game blah blah.Baby

All I got out of that was blah blah blah blah. Guess what. If you arrogant Euro's took the time to read peoples posts then you would know that I am snowed under with my job and my availability is very limited. I made myself available on numerous occasions last week for this and you and the other Euro boys weren't willing to accomadate. So I'm going to put it very bluntly, I'm not scared to fight this fight. But if you'se wish to continue then it will be when I am available, or as already stated you'se can continue with a new game. I'm sorry but the job pays the bills and pays for the goodies on the side as well, your HOI games do not. I'm not working 70 to 90 hours a week, and then being black mailed into spending what little spare time I do have to myself into playing a game which was meant to be an X-mas/New Years marathon game anyway, guess what, New Years/X-mas is over. If you want this game to continue, then you can wait until I am available. SE.

Gollevainen
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:32:14 PM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

I'm going to open a new thread for new Monday game which we should start in January 7th.

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
Dan
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 7:17:05 PM
 Oberleutnant

Stalins Elite wrote:
All I got out of that was blah blah blah blah. Guess what. If you arrogant Euro's took the time to read peoples posts then you would know that I am snowed under with my job and my availability is very limited. I made myself available on numerous occasions last week for this and you and the other Euro boys weren't willing to accomadate. So I'm going to put it very bluntly, I'm not scared to fight this fight. But if you'se wish to continue then it will be when I am available, or as already stated you'se can continue with a new game. I'm sorry but the job pays the bills and pays for the goodies on the side as well, your HOI games do not. I'm not working 70 to 90 hours a week, and then being black mailed into spending what little spare time I do have to myself into playing a game which was meant to be an X-mas/New Years marathon game anyway, guess what, New Years/X-mas is over. If you want this game to continue, then you can wait until I am available. SE.

I guess everyone in the game would like to continue it - so when is it you have time to play?

What about Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
Stalins Elite
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 1:06:07 AM
 Pilus prior

Dan wrote:
I guess everyone in the game would like to continue it - so when is it you have time to play?

What about Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

The only day/night I have off this week is probably Saturday night/Sunday Morning. But I may have a dinner and drinks do to attend on Saturday night, so I can't gaurentee that. I could play sunday during the day my time, most likely late saturday night for you guys. Otherwise I'm not going to get another chance until the weekend after, I'm afraid as I'm working 6 days, 12hrs plus a day straight next week. SE.

jodokus
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 6:06:59 AM
 Generaloberst

can you play at the timeslot Migthy plays the saturday game with me and golly and blayne?

Mighty G
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 11:14:45 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Dont we have saturday game on at that time?

Personally i know this game is sunk, Were never going to play it again. EVER

And for the record SE never posted in this thread prior to playing this game which is probably why he didnt know it was going to be a marathon game. Its our own fault for giving him a major nation knowing he cannot play regularly as a major nation, and his for not posting in here of his circumstances prior to selecting the single most important nation for game continuity.

As it stands Germany only has 30? divisions in saarbrucken. Lets just face it the game was going to be over in 1 session anyway. Im skilled enough to know that Germany needs minimum 120+ div on the ziegfried line of which at least 18 should be armour to stop dan and his early assaults.

Write that down, take a memo, thats a cold hard fact.

This games over, lets just focus on next weeks game.

George Orwell

Dan
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 7:57:40 PM
 Oberleutnant

Thread closed!