Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

NEW CRUSADER KINGS II EXPANSION! Options · View
Anders
Posted: Monday, April 01, 2013 4:46:07 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/content.php?1382-First-Ever-Screenshot-Released-for-Crusader-Kings-Z

Quote:

Crusader Kings Z, the fifth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG, finally enables you to play as a Zombie ruler or a Zombie Survivor, with particular focus on the dreaded undead hordes and their tradition of pillage and devouring of flesh.

Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by Paradox Development Studio, the masters of Strategy. Medieval Europe comes to life and undeath in this game of knights, schemes and zombies.

Crusader Kings Z will be available at All Hallows' Eve 2013,
so prepare yourself for a terrifying new experience.

Main Features:

Two separate possibilities for gameplay: Zombie Ruler or Zombie Survivor

Zombie Ruler
• Play as a Zombie ruler and ravage your weak neighbors. If you remain at peace for too long, your undead will grow restless...
• New gameplay feature: Devour your rivals and earn their traits through eating their brains
• New gameplay mechanics: Use plagues to spread your influence and expand your undead armies
• Your zombie ruler is strong, but plots may decapitate you or burn you at the stake, so be on your guard. Your heirs can only be chosen from the people you have infected personally, and not from anyone infected by your horde.

Zombie Hunter
• Experience a new and different type of game by playing as one of the great Zombie survivors
• As the head of a Zombie Survivor family, you must guide your dynasty through a world infected by zombies
• New seasonal effects will encourage you to expand to the northern parts of Europe where the winter will give you a breathing space for when zombies freeze
• Build fortifications with dozens of unique new buildings and expand your empire by controlling the sea lanes and coasts of Europe since zombies have a hard time crossing waters…
• Christians and Muslims can dispatch Holy Wars against the infected hordes.
• Experience feuds with other survivors and plot to seize their supplies and beans; many special events for characters in Crusader Kings Z

Crusader Kings Z also includes:
• New dark Zombie interface skin.
• Unique torn clothes and crude ship models created from whatever survivors can find in Crusader Kings Z

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
krijger9
Posted: Monday, April 01, 2013 6:33:26 PM
 Oberstleutnant
One Year Membership Medal

If this is true Thumbs Up

Death to all -Jahrell count of jyland and severin.
Death at age 23,leaving behind 3 children.

Ancestor of the house of kreijeager.

''One day, i hope that my legacy, my name, my coat of arms and my family saying will be what holds all of the danish empire together''

Seudlekcaj
jodokus
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 6:54:17 AM
 Generaloberst

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

you really think so?Big Grin