Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

After sessions (OOC and OOG) Options · View
Anders
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2014 2:12:47 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

naxhi24 wrote:
That he is trying to troll the lord of all trolls on Ederon.
Yahmik seems fairly certain that Iwanow is just being the average teenage nationalist Polack.
Quote:
That or Anders has offended him and the only way he can get back is through insults and poorly executed STFUs.
Yeah, I offended him by not kowtowing to his delusions.

Quote:
The only reason why we pick on Iwanow is because in Blayne's game he left glorious Kongo for Slovenia because "It had western tech." after he begged for a month for us to give western tech to Kongo (an ROTW nation). He RQed the same session, and did it in the worst way possible, by refusing to unpause the game. Swear to god he kept pausing it and pausing it until he left. We were all ready to strangle him. I dunno why he still thinks he is better then us though Crazy

That, plus he's your average nationalist Polack teenager.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Yahmik
Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:44:00 PM
 Optio

Anders wrote:
Yahmik seems fairly certain that Iwanow is just being the average teenage nationalist Polack.

Yeah, I don't think he is trolling.
Anders
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2014 11:24:01 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

#Schürmann, #vonRundstedt

Anders attached the following image(s):
1414351148804.jpg

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 5:58:49 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

von_Rundstedt
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:14:54 PM
 General

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Those eyes! An abomination when it comes to Polandballs.

Ethiopia used to rule the Waves

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:23:10 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

von_Rundstedt wrote:
Those eyes! An abomination when it comes to Polandballs.

It could be oh so much worse...

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Fivoin
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 12:56:28 AM
 General

Kuipy, Iwanow, KoM told you to remove the images from your sigs. He's a moderator on these forums, just as I am. I suggest that you do what he told you if you don't want your posts moved to the OT forum.
Pavski
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:53:18 AM
 Centurion

Kuipy, what's with your freedom of expression, 'Murica stuff. After all, this could be argued private property in which case your right to free speech is overrided and the moderators(owners) can tell you what to do while using it.

They're not stifling you or some crap

“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”
Anders
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:55:33 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Your posts aren't deleted, they're moved to the OT thread in the OT section. You were warned.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:01:46 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Iwanow wrote:
I certainly didn't ask you. And i just replied to other person in my post, so wth.

Keep it up.
-> http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1904

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Fivoin
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:42:34 PM
 General

Anders is right. KoM said that he'd move the posts to the OT forum if you didn't remove the image from the sig so that's what he did.
king cruel
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2014 1:04:53 AM
 Brigadier General

Kuipy wrote:
Private property or not the constitution of the United States must be respected even if it angers sharia-pushing immigrants. Anyway that's the last I'll say about it here, I'll carry on on the Paradox forums where there is less tolerance toward anti-american hatemongering.

As for removing the images I did remove them then I added another one it's that simple.

By your own reasoning my keyboard is my private property so other people's antiamerican ideology does not apply.

There are no laws in International waters.

"I switch my robot off, and I know more but retain less"
-Human
Juan_de_Marco
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2014 3:36:04 AM
 Brigadier General

but there are treaties...
and online, there exists community etiquette, shadow of the future, and etc. as communicative psychological effects.

/lurk
Andre Massena
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2014 5:53:42 AM
 Lieutenant General

Just a little preview of the wonders you are all about to witness in the Kingdom of Prester John.

Kilu Empire
Andre Massena
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2014 6:17:43 PM
 Lieutenant General

Iwanow wrote:
And does he have law to do such thing at all

What does that even mean?

Kilu Empire
von_Rundstedt
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2014 6:31:24 PM
 General

Iwanow wrote:
And does he have law to do such thing at all, just because he doesn't like it?

Think one time before you post. Please.

Also i resized it, so it is like removing it, then adding it again, just smaller.

The law? The internet - and the world as a whole - is ruled with an iron fist, and in that iron fist: the dreaded ban hammer. Nothing else matters. Laws do not exist.

Ethiopia used to rule the Waves

Pavski
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2014 6:46:38 PM
 Centurion

Iwanow wrote:

I am not teenager.

Age is about maturity, not the number. For example, mentally retarded people often act like teenagers or even children despite nominally being an adult.

“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”
oddman
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2014 9:34:08 PM
 Admiral

C'mon guys, stop provoking Iwanow, he is clearly easily triggered.

Iwanow, chill out, man. We are here to play together, not to make your life hard. Throwing hissy fits is only going to result in more provocation.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
-Bertrand Russell
Anders
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:55:38 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

oddman wrote:
C'mon guys, stop provoking Iwanow, he is clearly easily triggered.

Yeah... What's your tumblr-account, Iwanow?

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2014 1:51:52 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Iwanow wrote:
I am not easily triggered. All i do, is because i decided at one point that i won't let a person annoy me and get unharmed. You know. It is attitude. I am not getting angry at you at all, it is basicaly kind of attitude like : "I will break your arms and legs, just to show you that i actualy can, i am not mad at you at all, just want to show everyone that they shouldn't mess with me". And then i smile. If i was realy angry i wouldn't be able to keep my senses, and just hit you until i would stop being angry.

100% calm here. Only a little dissapointed by your inferior intelect, and lack of tact.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

el_zilcho321
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:18:53 PM
 General

What's the best Victoria 2 mod for political simulation?

padre
dragoon9105
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:41:24 PM
 Lieutenant General

I'd recommend NNM or Pop Demand. Both have events like the various congresses and political crisis's that spice things up a bit.

They make playing a minor more fun (and possibly rewarding) while making great powers feel more great.