Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

OT from [wherever] Options · View
king cruel
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:46:45 PM
 Brigadier General

Iwanow wrote:
I like poland. And those who leave poland are cowards.

No, no, no, no, no... you don't get it
those who leave Poland only wish to spread Eastern European pride to
rest of world.
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Little Girls
Vodka

... Oh and great deals.

"Should I get this wall erected properly for a £1000 or let a Pole do it for a tenner"
"Fuck that mate, I know an Arabic guy who can do it for a quid"
"Imagine that, being robbed blind by our own people, when these nice Eastern European and
Arab men are showing us the true price of things."

News Flash: "A man as been confirmed dead after being crushed by a poorly erected wall."

"I switch my robot off, and I know more but retain less"
-Human
Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 9:25:25 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Iwanow wrote:
I find that since anders is too much of a coward to meet me irl, i say all he says is a bullshit, and only thing he can do is talk. You are much of a talker anders, but you are no real men.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 9:31:32 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Iwanow wrote:
His threats are empty,

Has anyone here seen ANYONE but Iwanow making threats about physical harm? Anyone?

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 9:50:15 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Has anyone here seen ANYONE but Iwanow making threats about physical harm? Anyone?

Challenging man to a duel, is not threat it is proposition. If you lack honour to come and fight me, i won't harm you.

"Their AK47s were no match for our cookies and bottled water." - Iraq war journalist.

[16:08:53] ·٠•●DeividaS●•٠·˙: the chinese emperor had 5 trillion concubines

My Cynism... Is words and thoughts only.
Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 9:51:45 PM
 Pilus prior

That i could tell to you. Tough talk, but no backbone. Come and face me, you coward. I'm waiting.

"Their AK47s were no match for our cookies and bottled water." - Iraq war journalist.

Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:03:02 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Iwanow wrote:
That i could tell to you. Tough talk, but no backbone. Come and face me, you coward. I'm waiting.

Your pathetic Internet-tough-guy posturing has ceased to amuse me. Begone, foul knave.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:07:28 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Iwanow wrote:
Challenging man to a duel, is not threat it is proposition. If you lack honour to come and fight me, i won't harm you.

Begone, foul knave. Thine antics are not welcome.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:13:33 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Begone, foul knave. Thine antics are not welcome.

You're a coward and a peon, and you know it.

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:17:05 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Your pathetic Internet-tough-guy posturing has ceased to amuse me. Begone, foul knave.

If all you can do is talk, then i have nothing to fear... You didn't even take the challenge.

I met with persons i knew from internet once, nothing special. Not like i got any duel chances, but that's because neither of them were dick like you are...

And if you fear of a duel, then at least come to see me in poland and tell me that what you told in the face, rather than backtalk without any backbone. I won't do you any harm. It's not worth to waste my time on cowards who fear to fight for their claims.

naxhi24
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:52:50 PM
 Colonel

Iwanow wrote:
If all you can do is talk, then i have nothing to fear... You didn't even take the challenge.

I met with persons i knew from internet once, nothing special. Not like i got any duel chances, but that's because neither of them were dick like you are...

And if you fear of a duel, then at least come to see me in poland and tell me that what you told in the face, rather than backtalk without any backbone. I won't do you any harm. It's not worth to waste my time on cowards who fear to fight for their claims.

It is not fear that prevents Anders from fighting you, it is the fact that he considers you a waste of time, and that fighting you would bring no satisfaction.

In other words, he thinks you are a total waste of air and that fighting you would be the most pointless thing on Earth.
king cruel
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 11:36:59 PM
 Brigadier General

naxhi24 wrote:
It is not fear that prevents Anders from fighting you, it is the fact that he considers you a waste of time, and that fighting you would bring no satisfaction.

In other words, he thinks you are a total waste of air and that fighting you would be the most pointless thing on Earth.

Is it that? Or is it that nobody in their right mind is going to spend hundreds of Pounds/Euros/Dollars (Viking land money?),
Travelling thousands of miles just to get into a fist fight with an Internet tough guy.

Could be either.

"I switch my robot off, and I know more but retain less"
-Human
Iwanow
Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:17:35 AM
 Pilus prior

oddman wrote:
Oh ffs. Can someone clean up the pointless posturing by people who are not even in this game? And Anders, don't let him bait you. Not responding won't lose you your 'greatest troll on Ederon'-badge.

I am not posturing. I am serious.

Anders wrote:
Yamnick is of the opinion that Iwanow is actually not trolling, and considering the persisting tone of Iwanow, I'm inclined to believe that.

Why would i be trolling about beating you up? It would bring me ton of satisfaction. Come at me you scum.

Yahmik
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2014 10:20:16 AM
 Optio

naxhi24 wrote:
Hey um, due to religious volunteer work every Sunday starting next week (Yes Catholics have souls and do stuff for society, unlike what most people think), I wont be able to play till Easter, so I can no longer participate in the CK2 part of this game, and I must resign.

Perhaps when EU IV rolls around I can play.

Did you get communtity service ordered by court or something?
Anders
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:33:37 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

And I don't understand why Poland isn't Tribal up to and including the latest possible start date in CK2.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Iwanow
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:15:17 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
And I don't understand why Poland isn't Tribal up to and including the latest possible start date in CK2.

And i wonder why you are not a nigger*

*A man born in Nigeria.

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 7:26:37 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Iwanow wrote:
And i wonder why you are not a nigger*

*A man born in Nigeria.

Really, are we tolerating this sort of thing now?

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Sunday, June 14, 2015 8:18:08 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

synario wrote:
sooo jelly

Of not having a life, or being able to fill your meaningless existence with over-hyped commercial kitsch?

Besides, REAL losers play Sunless Sea.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:20:22 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

"Starvation walked the ship. We were merciful: Our knives were sharp."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:08:35 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Daily reminder Tywin Lannister buried hundreds people alive in a cave and had a stream diverted to drown them.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote: