Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Just passing by Options · View
Athe
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:02:25 AM
 Oberstleutnant
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

In somewhat bizarre fashion I came accross this website again after some 6? years away. It's a shame to see the place much, much less active than it used to but I suppose it's only natural. As to what I'm doing here, well, somehow I remembered the password and I guess I just wanted to say hi to those few guys I played with/against back then (i.e. Anders, Gollevainen & his brother -jodokus, wasn't it?- and Mighty G), if they're still around, that is, and to Daniel, who without knowing me at all (we never actually played or even talked) sent me a gfx card from Slovakia all the way down to Argentina.

Anyways, that's all for me before I get nostalgic or whatever. I hope everyone's doing fine.

Athe
Anders
Posted: Saturday, August 19, 2017 8:59:06 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Welcome back, Athe. Why'd you unfriend me on FB?

The only two groups playing here now are the grand-conversion-campaign group and the Swedish HoI-group.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream