Hadogei
Posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 8:51:51 PM
 Airman 1st Class

It's on the TS, SOTD week 10 rehost 10
King of Men
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:40:02 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

New conversion. Still some work to be done on wars and rebels before I've recovered all the old functionality.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
dragoon9105
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:48:18 PM
 Lieutenant General

Looking at the save, we probably don't need to Balkanize people or have revolters split off as separate countries. Makes Europe a bit of a mess, and even Mark Who apparently converts fantastic still is well below the 1000's of development England, Persia and Castille had last game.
Ranger9000
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:53:23 PM
 1st Lieutenant

I kinda agree, because the Balkanizer still seems to have alot of issues with certain states like Eire and the Spains while it's hitting the east like a freight train. If anything it seems to be making the thing even /more/ unbalanced. As you end up with some states with 250+ development even after balkanizing. While for example, Saarland would have approximately 100-110 development if it carried over entirely, being broken up into two tinier states (one 66 dev and the other 41 dev). At the same time, looking at Ryzan or Moscovy. If they were fully combined they'd have 300+ dev easily.

Edit: Also Tunis coming across with 350 dev is probably why Mark is quite happy Tongue
King of Men
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:38:48 AM
 Legatus legionis

New conversion. Fixed the last crashbug.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
Gollevainen
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:21:19 PM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

what DLCs does it require to check the save?

edit: sadly too many which I dont haveSad

FÜR DEN SCHUTZ DER ARBEITER UND BAUERN MACHT

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
dragoon9105
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:30:38 PM
 Lieutenant General

Clone helped me with that, Open the save in notepad, Delete the DLC's you dont have in the DLC required list.

Because the save has not initialized yet, It will run.
King of Men
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 5:47:26 AM
 Legatus legionis

dragoon9105 wrote:
Clone helped me with that, Open the save in notepad, Delete the DLC's you dont have in the DLC required list.

Because the save has not initialized yet, It will run.

I'm slightly surprised that works, but I guess the Paradox parser or loader will just ignore features from unavailable DLCs.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Saturday, July 29, 2017 8:19:55 AM
 Legatus legionis

New conversion, fixed a serious manpower issue.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Monday, July 31, 2017 9:57:24 AM
 Legatus legionis

New conversion, redid the development algorithm with the province ranking, as Dragoon suggested.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 8:16:17 AM
 Legatus legionis

New conversion, balkanisation turned off.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Thursday, August 03, 2017 10:03:29 AM
 Legatus legionis

New conversion, improved monarchs.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2017 8:57:59 AM
 Legatus legionis

Legitimacy, dynasties, accepted cultures.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 9:40:58 AM
 Legatus legionis

Improved advisors, some minor cleanups.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:40:08 AM
 Legatus legionis

Tag changes. NB, this is converted from the mod; use it only with the mod! It won't work in a vanilla install. For convenience here is the mod (unless Dragoon has removed it from his Dropbox):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t8n41ii6mg8d47/Paradox%20Conversion%20Mod.7z?dl=0

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:44:01 AM
 Legatus legionis

Rebels no longer convert independent; fixed a bug in the reblobbing.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 8:47:15 AM
 Legatus legionis

Fix wars and rebellions; add leader traits.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 9:48:36 AM
 Legatus legionis

Fix navies; buff rebels.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 8:46:17 AM
 Legatus legionis

Add regents. Buff kings who convert as children. Add consorts. Tweak manpower.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Monday, August 28, 2017 2:07:56 AM
 Legatus legionis

Brittany reattached, Varingian rebels removed.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:35:37 AM
 Legatus legionis

Added back ROTW armies and released the Ming vassals (except a couple of OPMs). This save is a candidate for the basis of our hand-editing; please check it carefully. Once hand-edits begin I will be fairly reluctant to start them over again.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:18:58 AM
 Legatus legionis

Candidate 2. ROTW navies and forts restored.

Read my blog.
Vaniver
Posted: Thursday, August 31, 2017 9:35:31 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Candidate 3. Ming and successors modified as I suggested.

File Attachment(s):
SOTD_eu4_cand3.7z (937kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

King of Men
Posted: Sunday, September 03, 2017 9:22:33 AM
 Legatus legionis

Candidate 4: Fixed the dynastic issue with Ziro. Sorry this doesn't include your modifications, Vaniver - that's why I hadn't started hand edits yet, they have to be redone every time I fix something in the converter.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 3:36:30 AM
 Legatus legionis

Ideas.

Read my blog.