Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Ck2-Eu4 Conversion Thread Options · View
LordSauronOfHertfordshire
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 4:20:54 PM
 Tesserarius

Can I get clarification on the No God but Allah achievement? Because Vaniver (as Firehound) and I converted the Boyardee Khanate of Africa to Sunni by war, so theoretically we both fire the achievement, unless it means convert every province instead of just the primary holder? And it lasted for several generations, so that's something. Also, Firehound should get Caliph Instead of the Caliph because he was Ibadi Caliph.

Why conquer when diplomacy is just so much easier.
The Professor
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:00:34 PM
 General of the Army

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I like how in the end my dynasty somehow spreading itself to Russia and Germany helped contribute to my score in some way.

Their game can only exist to be won.
Then so be it who else can see it done.
Ranger9000
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 6:40:05 PM
 1st Lieutenant

Ohh hey, I actually managed to jump up over Mordor thanks to achievements. Though that was still nowhere near as much of a jump as I was hoping for, but I'll take it Tongue
Yami-Yagari
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 8:14:14 PM
 Generalmajor

Its hard to comment on it since we dont know how we're supposed to spend it.
Mark0628
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:46:57 PM
 Major

One Year Membership Medal

the pope never*moved to Provence they noted on me saying it when i meant province

to re clarify the popes primary holding as has never left Italy he was given holdings by others but is primary holding was always a church somewhere in Italy
King of Men
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 5:13:28 AM
 Legatus legionis

Ok, based on Dragoon's argument and the province/Provence clarification I will award Mark the Solo Vera Papa achievement.

Sorry I missed the "No God But Allah" one; however I don't like to award it to two people for one kingdom. Is there a plausible argument that one of you was the primary participant and should get it for having done most of the heavy lifting? If not I will flip a coin.

Firehound gets Caliph Instead of the Caliph (Ibadi).

With these changes (holding off the No God But Allah for the time being) we have:

Dragoon: Plots Spanning Years (Bulgaria), Crusader (Andalusia), Bringer of Light (Pannonia, Great Moravia, Rus), Kingdom of Heaven, Live and Die at My Post
Mark: One True Pope, Reconquista (participant), Solo Vera Papa
Hadogei: Bringer of Light (Sweden), Reconquista (participant), We Have Reserves, Live and Die at My Post
LordSauron: Caliph Instead of the Caliph (Sunni)
James: Reconquista (winner), Bringer of Light (Ruthenia)
Ranger: Heresiarch (Nestorian), Live and Die at My Post, I Tell My Tale
King of Men: Drunk on Suttung's Mead, Live and Die at My Post
Golle: Live and Die at My Post
Blayne: Live and Die at My Post
Firehound: Caliph Instead of the Caliph (Ibadi)

Code:

custom_score = {
  10293657 = 11  # Craig
  10293658 = 13  # Yngling
  1040150  = 5   # Mordorite
  10293656 = 0  # Borghest
  10293649 = 8  # Lazuli
  10293660 = 8  # Murayev
  10293939 = 16  # von Britannia
  10293663 = 0  # Le Saeva
  10293938 = 23  # Saar
  10293654 = 5  # Hedareb
  10293661 = 18  # Hrothgar
  10293650 = 11  # Boyardee
}

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
LordSauronOfHertfordshire
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 6:34:56 AM
 Tesserarius

I mean, we had about equal troops. I fought most of the decisive battles, but Firehound got most of the sieging done. I suppose if you had to give it to just one person, Firehound did declare the war, though we had about equal share of the fighting. Half a point each? I don't know. To complicate things further, while it was Firehound's kingdom, it was Vaniver playing, so I don't know what that means. Also also, I think I may be able to claim this achievement twice, because of Afghanistan. The title didn't exist, but I drove the Hindus out, but then had to release it and it was taken by a Saffarid claimant who formed the kingdom. Does that count? I didn't even think about it at the time, I thought it was part of Persia proper but looking back at the map I think I may be mistaken.

Why conquer when diplomacy is just so much easier.
Firehound15
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 7:23:27 AM
 Leutnant

LordSauronOfHertfordshire wrote:
I mean, we had about equal troops. I fought most of the decisive battles, but Firehound got most of the sieging done. I suppose if you had to give it to just one person, Firehound did declare the war, though we had about equal share of the fighting. Half a point each? I don't know. To complicate things further, while it was Firehound's kingdom, it was Vaniver playing, so I don't know what that means. Also also, I think I may be able to claim this achievement twice, because of Afghanistan. The title didn't exist, but I drove the Hindus out, but then had to release it and it was taken by a Saffarid claimant who formed the kingdom. Does that count? I didn't even think about it at the time, I thought it was part of Persia proper but looking back at the map I think I may be mistaken.

Well, could we just split the bonus? (Although I'd obviously prefer if we both got the full thing. Wink)
dragoon9105
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 7:34:16 AM
 Lieutenant General

Vaniver was subbing for firehound. He wouldn't get the achievement. Firehound would.
King of Men
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 9:42:33 AM
 Legatus legionis

New conversion is up. Much improved advisors, some cleanup. Getting close to the finish line.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
dragoon9105
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 10:08:10 AM
 Lieutenant General

My independence Revolt still converts independent but otherwise its looking good so far.

Something to bring up as well, My ruler is an infant, So i'm getting a 1 1 1 in the conversion. Seems to be unique to me, I'd prefer not to forced to spend score to get a middling ruler, but *shrug*

Also, The ranks are still a bit screwy, Lazuli, Ryazan, Scotland, Vijaynagar and Bohemia all convert as duchies, when they were all Kingdoms. Same applies to a bunch of AI realms but its less relevant for them obviously.

You also might as well credit me for I tell my Tale, As I'll get around to it in the next few days.
Mark0628
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 11:33:22 AM
 Major

dragoon9105 wrote:
My independence Revolt still converts independent but otherwise its looking good so far.

same
Firehound15
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 6:56:11 PM
 Leutnant

dragoon9105 wrote:

Something to bring up as well, My ruler is an infant, So i'm getting a 1 1 1 in the conversion. Seems to be unique to me, I'd prefer not to forced to spend score to get a middling ruler, but *shrug*

Also, The ranks are still a bit screwy, Lazuli, Ryazan, Scotland, Vijaynagar and Bohemia all convert as duchies, when they were all Kingdoms. Same applies to a bunch of AI realms but its less relevant for them obviously.

I have a similar issue with my heir.
King of Men
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:49:32 AM
 Legatus legionis

The ranks are based on development. To get a kingdom you must convert with 300 dev. I can adjust the number if people think it's too high.

I will strive to fix the revolts and infant issues over the weekend.

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:42:21 AM
 Legatus legionis

New conversion, now with CK flags and names. Works only with the mod Dragoon uploaded! (I linked it in the same post. ) Let me know if you convert as something you don't like, and want a different tag. Have a look at the starting position in the mod, and pick a nation from there that you would like to convert as.

I fixed the Norwegian-in-Iberia issue.

Read my blog.
Mark0628
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 10:56:39 AM
 Major

King of Men wrote:
Let me know if you convert as something you don't like, and want a different tag.

HRE
dragoon9105
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:17:13 PM
 Lieutenant General

So now my revolter converts as Varingia and I convert as Turov. Obviously if it could be helped I'd like to convert as Varingia with the revolter inside me.
The Professor
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:07:04 PM
 General of the Army

So how we dealing with rotw.

Their game can only exist to be won.
Then so be it who else can see it done.
king cruel
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:47:29 PM
 Brigadier General

Guys guys, I lived and died at my post. I was late once, I don't know if that counts, but I never missed a day.

"I switch my robot off, and I know more but retain less"
-Human
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 1:54:25 AM
 Legatus legionis

king cruel wrote:
Guys guys, I lived and died at my post. I was late once, I don't know if that counts, but I never missed a day.

"Attend every CK session for the full game time."

Quote:
So how we dealing with rotw.

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Quote:
So now my revolter converts as Varingia and I convert as Turov. Obviously if it could be helped I'd like to convert as Varingia with the revolter inside me.

I can easily make you Varingia; as for the revolter, that's a bit trickier.

Read my blog.
dragoon9105
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 1:56:16 AM
 Lieutenant General

Well its a 3rd of my Development Kom Tongue. And its fairly easy to fix in the save. just replace every instance of the revolter tag, with Mine. (In the Provinces area of the save)
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 4:44:14 AM
 Legatus legionis

Yes, yes, obviously you can fix it by hand-editing. That's not the point. I want to fix it in code. If I wanted to hand-edit I would have made you do it.

That aside, in the particular case of your revolt, I'd be OK with editing it out of the CK save, as you were AI (and through no fault of your own) when the revolt started. Still need to fix Mark's and Ziro's revolts, of course; but whatever the fix ends up being, your revolt is a special case.

Read my blog.
Firehound15
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 6:50:14 AM
 Leutnant

I'd like my religion fixed (returned to Ibadi).

As well, I'm a little unhappy that the conversion was not very kind to me, but such is life.
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:48:24 AM
 Legatus legionis

Rebels no longer convert as independent countries. I also found and fixed a bug in the unblobbing process, so everyone is now somewhat more blobby. I still want to make the rebels convert as actual rebel factions, with occupied territory and armies in the field.

Mark, the 'HRE' tag has special ingame effects; please pick one that doesn't. If you just want to be named "Holy Roman Empire" instead of Africa, that's an easy change to the mod.

Read my blog.
dragoon9105
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 6:52:11 PM
 Lieutenant General

I'll just change Mark's name and localization to Holy Roman Empire, Give him the ITA or another Italian tag so its easy to remember.

One more request for Varingia would be to switch it to Nestorianism for the start, otherwise seems about right on my end.

Buying culture/religion changes for provinces with score is something I'd also like to add to the list of things to use it for.