Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Summer time ends this week in Canada and the US Options · View
King of Men
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 6:59:52 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Gentlemen, please be aware that DST will end for Canada and the US this weekend. As we follow the host's time, and Blayne is in Canada, this means that the game time will change for Europeans. If your summer time ended last week, game time will now be back to the usual. Otherwise you're on your own to figure out which way it moves, I always multiply by -1 one too many times.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
oddman
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 12:34:46 PM
 Admiral

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

DEATH TO DST Rifle

(I once used a library to convert timestamps which were registered in local time---a poor idea to begin with---it converted both 2AM sharp AND 3AM sharp. It's either or, not both: pick one, stupid library---so I STILL ended up with duplicate goddamn timestamps!)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
-Bertrand Russell