Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Edit request 14 januari Options · View
Yami-Yagari
Posted: Monday, January 08, 2018 12:16:15 PM
 Generalmajor

Transfer the duke of kuyavia to the kingdom of poland.
Vaniver
Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:34:31 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

I'm over the realm size limit, but I plan to fix it by granting independence to the dukes of Anjou and Berry, after which I'll be at 146 realm size. My demesne was also borked by a recent inheritance, but I can also fix that in-game.

I think I'm a few weeks behind on AAR rewards; I posted for both the session of the 3rd and the session of the 10th on the 10th, and think I haven't gotten at least one of those. I'm also planning on posting one this week, probably later today.

Saamod to become Breton (from this week's), and Gelre to become Breton (from the 10th's).
King of Men
Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 8:16:28 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Resize everyone who is over the limit, we've been letting this slide a little.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
Ranger9000
Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 8:51:52 AM
 Captain

I have a plan for release, just need to wait till my war is over, should put me back under again.

Culture Change Figuig (immediately east of Fes) to Italian
LordSauronOfHertfordshire
Posted: Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:21:41 AM
 Optio

As soon as I have some time at my computer I'll lay out the plan I am planning on implementing to get back under realmsize, if you want to edit it instead that's fine.

Why conquer when diplomacy is just so much easier.
King of Men
Posted: Saturday, January 13, 2018 10:10:30 PM
 Legatus legionis

Quote:
I think I'm a few weeks behind on AAR rewards

Yes, probably, but I can't give you AAR rewards you don't request. (Or rather I can, but it'll be gold.) I'll give you these ones, but please do post in the edits request thread when you post your AAR. Create it if necessary.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
Vaniver
Posted: Sunday, January 14, 2018 6:05:13 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

King of Men wrote:
Yes, probably, but I can't give you AAR rewards you don't request. (Or rather I can, but it'll be gold.) I'll give you these ones, but please do post in the edits request thread when you post your AAR. Create it if necessary.
Sorry, I wasn't sufficiently clear that it was my fault. (Oftentimes what reward was best depended on negotiations during the week, and then I was busier than expected during the weekend.)
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, January 14, 2018 8:58:33 AM
 Legatus legionis

Perhaps it would be useful to do a placeholder when you post your AAR, then change it as needed if you have time? (Noting that I usually but not always do edits Saturday night Pacific time).

Read my blog.