Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Totally an AAR and not a protest for equality Options · View
James Craig
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:11:03 PM
 1st Lieutenant

All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.vAll work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.All work and no play makes Blayne a dull boy.

Vae Victis!
King of Men
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:14:09 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I asked Blayne to increase the game relevance of his AAR.

I am not sure if you are serious about the AAR reward, but I'll just point out that this doesn't meet the second requirement: An "equal amount of work, in the GM's judgement", to writing 500 words. Copy-pasting the first ten 50 times does not count. Also, you needed a trailing space in your selection, the sentences are running into each other.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
James Craig
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2018 9:37:30 AM
 1st Lieutenant

Of course not. This by no means deserves any kind of reward. I posted this mostly because it looked like blayne placated you when I read the conversation you had with him. I will be posting my own private creative writings which also have nothing to do with the game should that continue. BTW, sorry for putting you in the awkward position, and please know I have nothing against you as far as this goes. I just feel like the point has to be made so long as legitimate rewards are being offered for time that other people on this form have put in while blayne has so far received a pass.

Vae Victis!