Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Song of the Dead Take II Discussion Thread. Options · View
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2018 10:33:28 PM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Regarding the Bohemia/HRE situation: This looks buggy to me and should be fixed by edit. Now, I can have the HRE annex Bohemia, or I can have Bohemia annex the HRE. Is there any reason to prefer one over the other? I can move Bohemia's custom ideas to the HRE, so no problem there.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
The Professor
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2018 10:37:16 PM
 General of the Army

It's fine in my save!

Their game can only exist to be won.
Then so be it who else can see it done.
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2018 11:04:08 PM
 Legatus legionis

Oh. Well then. No worries. Smile

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
King of Men
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12:37:04 AM
 Legatus legionis

So as noted in Discord, there will be break for at least two weeks, possibly longer if the conversion has issues. First Victoria session on the 17th, at the earliest.

Also, feel free to unlock the ledger in the endsave, as there is no longer any actionable information there. Victoria's ledger can't be locked, AFAIK, so we'll just have to live with Victoria information being public.

Read my blog.
Falador
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:23:23 AM
 Major

I'm awake! What year is it in game?

Then, everything changed when the Spaniards attacked.
dragoon9105
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 2:13:44 AM
 Lieutenant General

King of Men
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:33:21 AM
 Legatus legionis

Falador wrote:
I'm awake! What year is it in game?

We are having a break while we convert to Vicky. There are open positions, you are welcome to join. Smile

Read my blog.
King of Men
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 4:33:32 AM
 Legatus legionis

So experience has shown that the 100% warscore rule is not working fully as intended. After discussion with Dragoon I propose this modification:

• Cannot take more than 100% warscore in a peace deal, including separate peaces, except that each victor may always take a minimum of one state. If Austria and Germany are allied in a war, and Austria takes a 75% peacedeal, Germany can take max either 25%, or one state.

Current rule for comparison:

Quote:
    Cannot take more than 100% warscore in a peace deal, including separate peaces - if Austria and Germany are allied in a war, and Austria takes a 75% peacedeal, Germany can take max 25%.

Read my blog.
  • LordSauronOfHertfordshire
    Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 4:35:41 AM
     Optio

Agreed, much more logical.

Why conquer when diplomacy is just so much easier.
    King of Men
    Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 4:52:03 AM
     Legatus legionis

From Discord: With sufficiently expensive states and large coalitions, this could raise peaces into the several-hundred-WS range. One option for avoiding that is to say that "one state each" applies to a maximum of three (or five) players.

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2018 8:24:38 AM
     Legatus legionis

Ok ruling time. Changing the rule thusly:

• Cannot take more than 100% warscore in a peace deal, including separate peaces, except that up to three victors may always take a minimum of one state. If Austria and Germany are allied in a war, and Austria takes a 75% peacedeal, Germany can take max either 25%, or one state. If Russia and France were also allies, and Austria took 75% as before, then Germany, France, and Russia could take 25% between them, or two of the three could take one state each.

Read my blog.
  • DunkFunk
    Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:53:21 PM
     Pilus prior

Any dead nations need a captain?

Ive never met a pope i didnt like.... to vassalise.
    dragoon9105
    Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 1:36:01 AM
     Lieutenant General

We've got France in need of a Sub for the next two weeks, and 3 of the 4 North American Powers in need of a player.

Here's the discord link:

https://discord.gg/Af8qz2
    King of Men
    Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2018 9:00:29 PM
     Legatus legionis

I have added to the rules:

• Late-Stage Capitalism: No force-sphering. You may only sphere nations by ingame diplomacy, not by using the wargoal.

Read my blog.