Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

EIR Monday's Fall/Winter (19:00 CET -- December 1st ) Options · View
cueball
Posted: Monday, December 08, 2008 7:41:14 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

gunships wrote:
i am sorry i dont make it yesterday , but tuesday last week i crashed my motor bike ,. and broke my shoulder blade , all my rids on the right hand side and 2 decks in my back . and have been in hospital from then till now being 9 pm monday night here .... i havnt read any of the post but hope too play later in the week . i cannot play tomorrow game as 4 am 1 day after getting out is a little silly even for me , i am very sorry .

i will be online from about 8 am my time in msn for chat ok steve sorry . ok time for pills and bed sorry .

i will post photo later for you to see . my poor bike . again sorry ....

Wow. That's bad. Hope they are giving you lots of pain killers. Thanks for posting. Under the circumstances I am suprised you did.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
gunships
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:16:36 AM
 Obergefreiter

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Well john and l will be here as always , me and waffen have made some deals so the the game does not get bogged down , AS when UK is played by a good player the axis cannot brake into france . So waffen and i are going to play it a little more real in history and not have ALL the world allies sitting in france.So will be fighting only UK and france units .thanks waffen .

ok see you all in the game
cueball
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:55:09 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Well, I played Germany against Nostra as UK and France with 120 divisions made by WM and we broke in. I have some ideas how it might be done. So, while it may be that France is tougher than it should be I don't think it is impossible.

For one thing, it is a clear strategic error to invade Belgium prior to the point when Germany intends to prosecute a full invasion of France. Doing so in the winter of 1939 was a mistake because it means that Germany has to fight through Belgium in winter across rivers and other obstacles, but also means that army moves very slowly allowing the Allies to form up behind the natural barriers that exist their, including wooded terrain and rivers, making the invasion in the spring difficult in the Spring, when Germany should not only have a full compliment of armour for the assault, but also Kamfgruppe Doctrine for 15% more Org.

In testing I have been able to reach the French border in Spring before the allies have set up properly their defence there, giving Germany multiple opportunities for multi-province assaults on key French provinces. Furthermore, much of the Belgian army can be destroyed in the process.

I think also you should possible rethink the way you organized divisions and make them into larger army groups. Simply put, I, and most people, create large easily managaged stacks of divisions. I usually create army groups of 9 divisions under Field Marshalls, groups of 6 under Generals, and groups of 3 under Liutenant Generals. This helps ensure that overstacking penalties do not hurt the combat odds too badly.

For my part, I should have focussed more on infantry production in the early stages because I was focussing on controlling the med, (I note this objective hase been achieved) based on the idea that I could build the army for the invasion of USSR. We are essentially short about 30 divisions we should have had at this point.

Combined, these factors have critically impacted the Axis chances in the West. But I don't give up, and with some imagination I don't think fortress France is impenetrable.

The bottom line is that the Axis have been able to crack the Allied lines in 2 out of the three games that have reached this point, and only in the Monday NA game was there really a sub-par performance by Allies. In the other France had 120 divisions by Spring 1949.

However, due to the pressing needs of my business here, I can not prove this point this Monday, as I have much to do before I go to vacation, so as much as I would love to play I can not.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
gunships
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2008 9:32:22 PM
 Obergefreiter

HI all well , yes i know the attack into belium in winter was wrong now , and have payed the price ...small , group train leaders faster , and when i attack i always have fieldmarch in the group , and a couple of generals aswell , so i dont get overstacks . i would like to know at what attack you were thinking and seen that i did ? . have overstacks ? BUT fast game speed i will make bigger stacks . i WAIT for game game to START up again , as i dont know anyone had quit only my crash and xmas and your help weddding days :} hope it it all going well ... msn me anytime
John
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:48:31 PM
 Legionarius

If the game is still alive, I'm available to play tomorrow
gunships
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 2:50:51 PM
 Obergefreiter

See you all tonight , well morning for me
cueball
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 3:08:31 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Still working today. Should be back on track next Monday.

Sir Winston -- 1937
hiensen
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 6:52:31 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

gunships wrote:
HI all well , yes i know the attack into belium in winter was wrong now , and have payed the price ...small , group train leaders faster , and when i attack i always have fieldmarch in the group , and a couple of generals aswell , so i dont get overstacks . i would like to know at what attack you were thinking and seen that i did ? . have overstacks ? BUT fast game speed i will make bigger stacks . i WAIT for game game to START up again , as i dont know anyone had quit only my crash and xmas and your help weddding days :} hope it it all going well ... msn me anytime

Write normal sentences mate, this is not on a mobile phone page, you can do something about it heh. One Tooth Grin
John
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2009 3:32:21 AM
 Legionarius

I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but if somehow you guys can manage to play, Dennis said he can cover Japan for me.
cueball
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2009 7:32:18 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Thanks for posting. Definitely interested in getting a regular game going with you guys. This is a good time for me normally, and in the future.

I am presently tweaking the new mobilization system for the mod, and it looks pretty good. Later today we will be testing it out 2 v 2...

Sir Winston -- 1937