Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

EIR Monday continues December 8th (NA 00:00CET -- continues) Options · View
Cyprian
Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:39:38 PM
 Private 1st Class
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I am sure they were surprised Cue...but my point was that you told them it would be ok and they would be able to continue and still they went on and on and some almost called it a day. I have no doubt that they were surprised by it.
Cyprian
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2008 6:47:47 PM
 Private 1st Class

Cue you may want to find a replacement for me tonight I have been throwing up all day and most recently I have added the other end to the equation. I dont think I will be able to sit in front of the puter too long, and I may even go to bed as I got 0 sleep last night because of this. Sorry for the last minute notice.
cueball
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:46:35 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

We postponed this anyway until January. But thanks for the notification.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Cyprian
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:14:26 PM
 Private 1st Class

Ok so no game tonight then 12-29?
Cyprian
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:15:35 PM
 Private 1st Class

P.S. I had food poisoning I must have ate some bad stuff. Was out of work until wed. It was nuts I would say its just today that I am actually feeling normal.
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:11:33 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Wild. Anyway we may continue this soon, next Monday perhaps, or start another. I have been out of action for all of Christmas and remain so for at least a week. Looking forward to getting back on track.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:27:48 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Any interest in continuing this game?

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:58:29 PM
 Centurion

Sure!
Cyprian
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2009 8:34:57 PM
 Private 1st Class

I am not against continuing the game, but at this point it doesnt look good and may not make sense. This is my first attemtp at EIR and I think I made some big mistakes myself that helped contribute to this. On the other hand I wouldnt mind Seeing where it went for the sake of learning more.
cueball
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2009 8:39:01 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

We are going to playtest the new version tonight if you are interested....

Sir Winston -- 1937
Cyprian
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2009 10:09:08 PM
 Private 1st Class

If we are not going to continue I think I will take some time off. I have been playing on mondays because my wife works on mondays but it has proven very difficult to fully focus with my kids here. I dont think I would be a good playtester. Let me know in the future if you have some games...thanks Cue.