Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Wednesday NA game continues Wednesday December 3rd: 00:00 CET Options · View
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:37:05 PM
 Centurion

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

cueball wrote:
I am all up for playing another session. Looks bad for Axis, but I never quit.... On the other hand if Axis partners feel it is over I will go with the majority.

All the comments are welcome, please keep them coming. I am going to try and have an updated version for EIR in the new year, and comments and ideas are very helpful in that regard. So, keep them coming.

So, I will be there for Wednesday and also the Monday game. One Idea would be that if people feel this game is done we could do the Monday game on Monday and Wednesday... that would probably bring that game closer to conclusion before I leave for Vancouver next Friday.

Even though it looks bad for the Axis a defeat so soon is not certain and will still take a while and i would really like to see that game evolving maybe even into a phase after germany and a cold/hot War.

There should be enough for Hiensen and you to do even after a defeat
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:06:06 PM
 Major

yeah Id like to finish this game as well
cueball
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 10:00:24 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Ok then, we can go epic with this, and I will be there wednesday for the last session of this year.

There is a very tiny chance that I may be able to set up a session while I am in Vancouver. That said, the next Wednesday is December 24th (Christmas Eve) and the one after that is on New Years Eve, but there is a small chance I will be able to play on Wednesday the 2nd of January. That said most of my HOI activity over the holliday will be renovating the mod based on the experiences of the QPAR series.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Monday, December 15, 2008 7:06:27 AM
 Major

cueball wrote:
Ok then, we can go epic with this, and I will be there wednesday for the last session of this year.

There is a very tiny chance that I may be able to set up a session while I am in Vancouver. That said, the next Wednesday is December 24th (Christmas Eve) and the one after that is on New Years Eve, but there is a small chance I will be able to play on Wednesday the 2nd of January. That said most of my HOI activity over the holliday will be renovating the mod based on the experiences of the QPAR series.

Seems like tanks are underpowered in this version perhaps put them back where they were?
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:13:37 AM
 Centurion

TheWretchedMass wrote:
Seems like tanks are underpowered in this version perhaps put them back where they were?

Tanks were rolling fortresses as they were before. Maybe give them a little more punch against pure infantry but i think its ok with the rest
cueball
Posted: Monday, December 15, 2008 6:12:44 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Yes, they were invincible before. I intended for Waffen to be able to play the counter-attacking system he is using right now. I think the main problem is that armoured "defensiveness" is too low, so I will be putting it back to were it was, or close, but will keep the other changes I made after the last patch.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:26:54 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Any interest in continuing this game?

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:46:46 PM
 Centurion

cueball wrote:
Any interest in continuing this game?
]

I Sure do! This has potential
cueball
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:43:22 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I say we resume this game on Monday or Wednesday.

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:49:23 AM
 Major

I need my air back 16 fighters and 7 tacs and 1 aussie tac
cueball
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:53:51 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

How did you lose your air?

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:55:51 AM
 Major

genobly was captured by japan than recaptured by usa than when it switched back to aussies it was lost
cueball
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:12:23 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Well I don't see why we can't do that, but I would suggest that the Australian unit is probably in SR, so it will appear sooner or later.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:36:12 AM
 Centurion

try monday 2300 cet?
SilverBolt
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2009 2:38:58 PM
 Centurion

2300 cet it is Thumbs Up
cueball
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:19:35 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Don't know if I can be there today, but lets see if we can round up Nostra and go for wednesday.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:56:23 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

So, I will be there at 00:00 CET today. Maybe 00:30, since I have a MEM game that ends around that time.

So far, people who have agreed to play on are;

WM
Nostra
Silver
Cueball

WE still need Italy and Japan to confirm.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2009 3:07:14 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Were not able to get enough interst to keep this going unrotunately, so I guess this is dead.

Too bad, I think we really have to keep these things going beyond the point where the going gets tough. There are all kinds of interesting possibilities beyond the simple defeat of GErmany and I have had a few good games where Germany did not instantly succeed against the USSR, and it would be great to carry on through. But, its been a while and we tried... so that is that, I guess.

Too bad.

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 2:30:24 PM
 Centurion

So, we might get a session tonight? 0:00 Cet? just confirm if you could do it
SilverBolt
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:37:02 PM
 Centurion

you mean continue that one with hienson germany....ussr/france cue ?
hiensen
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:40:25 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

I could play tonight..
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:45:47 PM
 Major

yeah I'd like to get in another year
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:50:33 PM
 Centurion

SilverBolt wrote:
you mean continue that one with hienson germany....ussr/france cue ?

yes
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 8:52:40 PM
 Centurion

2 hours left. Let´s hope he looks in here
cueball
Posted: Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:27:37 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Just got in. We had a 24 hour power outage. So I was not online. In anycase it is unlikely that I would have been able to play.

Sir Winston -- 1937