Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

A thread I started about the fate of china event in EIR Options · View
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:13:47 AM
 Major

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400505

I have to agree with these guys it does seem pretty retarded the way things are setup now.
hiensen
Posted: Saturday, April 11, 2009 11:32:59 AM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

TheWretchedMass wrote:

I have to agree with these guys it does seem pretty retarded the way things are setup now.

It's an interesting approach the release of original puppets (stuck with dissent, corruption, bad events etc..) while japan is advancing further in chinese territory..
cueball
Posted: Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:24:27 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

I agree that is an interesting concept.

TheWretchedMass wrote:

I would agree with them as well, if that was actually what happens. But its not.

For example you failed to mention that Manchoukou gets expanded, that Japan gets Yunnan. That is two 6 IC puppets including Menguchkou, not one. That Japan gets easily exploitable trade relations with China. That China may very well become an ally of Japan sometime in the future, and that the provinces that Japan gets are cored, and in fact amount to more IC than any of the vanilla options, except the annex option. That Japan gets all the key naval and air bases on the Chinese coast. You even said Japan gets 6 provinces, when it gets 17. We can call it 18, since Manchoukou gets Bejing, as a core.

Each one of these provinces serves a useful purpose (unlike the warlords option), up to and including the ones along the border between Yunnan and French Indochina that links Guanzhou, Hainan, and Hong Kong to the future Vietnamese possession, for the simple reason that this eliminates the need of some 100 convoys from the Japanese OBB.

I'd call it fishing for an answer that you wanted to get.

Its not about what would have happened had China fallen. It's about forcing the Japanese and the Allies to fight in the Pacific.

If you can come up with another way to make that happen, I am all ears.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937