Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Revival of SL project Options · View
Ederon
Posted: Monday, June 09, 2008 11:25:45 PM
 Field Major

I'll be still busy, but I'll have chance to find some time for SL and I'll use it. So from now on, I'm beginning work on SL backend and interface. It wont be any fast, but steadily going nonetheless. I'll check the situation and report what I'm doing and going to do.

Stay tuned. Smile
sonofliberty
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 5:01:15 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

I wonder if we should do this with abyss? Thoughts?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Ederon
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 6:08:52 PM
 Field Major

sonofliberty wrote:
I wonder if we should do this with abyss? Thoughts?

Personally, I'd like to do this on background of historical scenario, but on the other hand, Abyss could be lot of fun too.

Once we are close enough to launch, we can open discussion/poll about it.
sonofliberty
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:00:08 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Lord Ederon wrote:
Personally, I'd like to do this on background of historical scenario, but on the other hand, Abyss could be lot of fun too.

Once we are close enough to launch, we can open discussion/poll about it.
I thought it would be an interesting take, with out certain a person's nationalistic tendencies getting in the way Holy

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Ederon
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2008 8:51:43 AM
 Field Major

sonofliberty wrote:
with out certain a person's nationalistic tendencies getting in the way Holy

LOL
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2008 4:34:16 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Am i missing someting? wheres the joke? *lost*

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2008 4:51:51 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Am i missing someting? wheres the joke? *lost*
Daniel's "quote" gives you the answer. A certain "son" ;-)

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2008 5:15:55 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

sonofliberty wrote:
Daniel's "quote" gives you the answer. A certain "son" ;-)

I thought so, but it it would have been too bad of a joke to actually be one One Tooth Grin

Ederon
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2008 5:29:33 PM
 Field Major

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
I thought so, but it it would have been too bad of a joke to actually be one One Tooth Grin

It wasn't joke. Anyway, Ron pulled the trigger by posting what he posted with Holy smiley Big Grin
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2008 5:36:58 PM
Free Man

Lord Ederon wrote:
It wasn't joke. Anyway, Ron pulled the trigger by posting what he posted with Holy smiley Big Grin
LOL
I realized how it could be interpreted after I wrote it, but left it that way anywayTongue

miparanoid
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:04:58 PM
 Private
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

So will you guys actually be starting this? I have been lurking wondering when it will start.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:34:56 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

I think Ederon is still working on it. But i guess Real Life has a firm grip on him. Then again he partakes in 2 evening games starting next sunday Wink

Ederon
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:40:15 PM
 Field Major

As Schuer says, RL drains away lot of energy. But I'm making some progress. I've yet to upgrade forum and release Pegasus 2.0. Both are directly related to SL as all these projects overlap each other. Anyway, late Spetember is my rough estimate for SL start.
sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 11:36:47 PM
Free Man

Have we given up on this? It was actually the thing that drew me here.

Ederon
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:23:21 AM
 Field Major

I'll send you PM later tomorrow to explain few things.
sonofliberty
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 1:31:43 AM
Free Man

Ok.