Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Edit requests for session March 6th Options · View
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 7:17:04 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

For the next game, I want 40k cavalry edited for me in the start of Eu3 becouse Falahk destroyed those when subbing Italy. I also think if Anders would play in it would like some 100k troops for him as my sub beated him twice back in the days...

And dano, you tried to assasinate japanese minsters so cut down the hypocratism

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
danomite
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 8:14:16 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Gollevainen wrote:
For the next game, I want 40k cavalry edited for me in the start of Eu3 becouse Falahk destroyed those when subbing Italy. I also think if Anders would play in it would like some 100k troops for him as my sub beated him twice back in the days...

And dano, you tried to assasinate japanese minsters so cut down the hypocratism

As for the edit request sounds reasonable to me.
In retaliation, that failed so I dowed.

It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain.
If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world,
because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past.
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:08:07 AM
 Legatus legionis

I recall you did so after my succesfull assasination of german ministers and before my succesfull assasination against malaysian minister. I can be wrong tough. Nevertheless I did announce that Japan will stop all spy missions if spymissions against japan will stop and that japan will retaliate to each spymissions sended against it after this announcment. So Malaysia caused the death of it's minister by himself.

And as for the edit request, I was being ironic and sarcastic but hey, I will keep your words for it when I shall demand it in the next gameThumbs Up

Quote:
For the next game I'd like a discussion on possible rules regarding the use of subs for warfare á la the Georgian attack on Brittany in EU3. The original player was absent and just happened to have EU3-veteran Elcyion subbing...

In that case the war between Georgia and Brettany was edited out becouse the unexpected abcence of georgian player. After we got a sub for it the sole shed of information which would have acted as in any sort of "instruction" was Fasqs determination to fight the war so thus the sub just returned the situation to a normal state: war. Ofcourse the sub was better warfighting player than Fasq but thats just bad luckWink

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
danomite
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:21:27 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Gollevainen wrote:
I recall you did so after my succesfull assasination of german ministers and before my succesfull assasination against malaysian minister. I can be wrong tough. Nevertheless I did announce that Japan will stop all spy missions if spymissions against japan will stop and that japan will retaliate to each spymissions sended against it after this announcment. So Malaysia caused the death of it's minister by himself.

And as for the edit request, I was being ironic and sarcastic but hey, I will keep your words for it when I shall demand it in the next gameThumbs Up

In that case the war between Georgia and Brettany was edited out becouse the unexpected abcence of georgian player. After we got a sub for it the sole shed of information which would have acted as in any sort of "instruction" was Fasqs determination to fight the war so thus the sub just returned the situation to a normal state: war. Ofcourse the sub was better warfighting player than Fasq but thats just bad luckWink

I sent tech steal missions several times, and I've been stealing tech all game from all parties, including you, this is the first time you retaliated with something that actually hurt.
As for your demands I'm not the GM.

It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain.
If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world,
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:32:36 AM
 Legatus legionis

Knowing that malaysia lacks in some important aspects compared to japan, gaining blueprints would have far greater effects than loosing some minister. And like i said japan would retaliate to spymissions. You all knew that one minister was dead after ninja-attacks so you took a deliberate risk when sending spies to japan. Ofcourse you can DOW but crying and whining out-of-character becouse of it is bit lame.

Irsh Faq wrote:
The Professor
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 10:31:09 AM
 General of the Army

Golle your simply just not understanding that your did a terribly incorrect actions and one at conflict with our requests and according to dano via msn are even lying about it as well, we told you NO at the beginning and several more times after that, and it is practice to use edits to fix mistakes, if you felt you had a an actual case for an ingame edit but didn't then too bad its called losing your oppurtunity, there's a statues of limitations on these things, we have a serious issue that requires serious consideration, if rolling it back can't be done then we should be able to edit a minister from country A to country B same way that we edit provinces from A to B.

also, manpower.

Their game can only exist to be won.
Then so be it who else can see it done.
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 11:07:08 AM
 Legatus legionis

Quote:
Golle your simply just not understanding that your did a terribly incorrect actions and one at conflict with our requests and according to dano via msn are even lying about it as well, we told you NO at the beginning and several more times after that, and it is practice to use edits to fix mistakes, if you felt you had a an actual case for an ingame edit but didn't then too bad its called losing your oppurtunity, there's a statues of limitations on these things, we have a serious issue that requires serious consideration, if rolling it back can't be done then we should be able to edit a minister from country A to country B same way that we edit provinces from A to B.

Lying about it? I have never deniyed that sending spies were against your request/wishes. I know you kept telling that don't piss of dano. Thus I said that japan wont send anymore spies aside retaliating against spy missions against it. However your request and wishes were solely and utterly for russian benefits, in a sense that Japan should somehow serve as Russian vassal. Malaysia dowed Russia, not Japan and Malaysia even offered seperate white peace for japan and Shaanxi so that it could consentrate on Russia. So please, focus your anger against the one that actually dowed you. I did all my actions in the game for my own best understandment of japans well being. I didn't deliberately caused any harm to it, trust me I could had done it. Dano attacked you just becouse he is Dano and you are Blayne, he isen't well-known to have somewhat glorious reasons for dowing people. And from the start of my subbing he was speaking of attacking you so it would have camed anyway spies or not.

Editing in-game actions caused by subs or perms is greatly against the spirit of the game. When Walshy24 subbed me, he attacked Prussia despite him being told that Novgorod and Prussia have a NAP and he cannot break it. Elcyion attacked Brettany while subbing Georgia altough everyone aside me told him that it's somehow against the will of the perm. Ulmont quitted the game soon after...Anders quitted the game after another sub of mine beated his Prussia...should those be edited? Bakc in the early days of Eu3 Falahk subbed Italy and despite my good relations with Italy and he actually had instructions, he attacked me and destroyed half of my army. As bad and wrong it seemed I knew it just bad luck...subs may do crazy stuff. I didn't have any instrcutions, only assuptions from you what should be the best for Japan...knowing you I knew it was mainly whats best for Russia...

Irsh Faq wrote:
Jakalo
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 11:27:01 AM
 Hauptmann

Yeah lets leave it be, its my fault only for leaving unannounced, no use to blame Golle.

edit: MP for AAR

If you can`t do something smart, do something right.

Frosty wrote:
Great Strategic Master Jakalo.

We should all heed to deep wisdom revealed by ancient one.
Varyar
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 1:53:29 PM
 Centurion

Gollevainen wrote:

For the sake of argument I will claim that the absence was deliberate in order to have a better player win a war that would otherwise not have been won.
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 2:34:35 PM
 Legatus legionis

Quote:
For the sake of argument I will claim that the absence was deliberate in order to have a better player win a war that would otherwise not have been won.

Hah it wasen't! Getting elcyion to be the sub was completely my own venture after the session had started and Fasq's rather unannounced abcence had begun evident...

I was at first death scared to let Elcyion to sub (remember this was his first entrance after he got gangbanged and tossed out of the game first time) as it was me who sold him out to you guys in the china-mess.
But elcyion managed to convince me that when he subs he follows instrcutions. If Fasq and I would have scheamed that thing to be deliberate, we would have used someone else, someone who didn't have any grunges towards the game nor someone we had just backstabbed ourself Wink

Irsh Faq wrote:
danomite
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 6:06:33 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Gollevainen wrote:
Lying about it? I have never deniyed that sending spies were against your request/wishes. I know you kept telling that don't piss of dano. Thus I said that japan wont send anymore spies aside retaliating against spy missions against it. However your request and wishes were solely and utterly for russian benefits, in a sense that Japan should somehow serve as Russian vassal. Malaysia dowed Russia, not Japan and Malaysia even offered seperate white peace for japan and Shaanxi so that it could consentrate on Russia. So please, focus your anger against the one that actually dowed you. I did all my actions in the game for my own best understandment of japans well being. I didn't deliberately caused any harm to it, trust me I could had done it. Dano attacked you just becouse he is Dano and you are Blayne, he isen't well-known to have somewhat glorious reasons for dowing people. And from the start of my subbing he was speaking of attacking you so it would have camed anyway spies or not.

Editing in-game actions caused by subs or perms is greatly against the spirit of the game. When Walshy24 subbed me, he attacked Prussia despite him being told that Novgorod and Prussia have a NAP and he cannot break it. Elcyion attacked Brettany while subbing Georgia altough everyone aside me told him that it's somehow against the will of the perm. Ulmont quitted the game soon after...Anders quitted the game after another sub of mine beated his Prussia...should those be edited? Bakc in the early days of Eu3 Falahk subbed Italy and despite my good relations with Italy and he actually had instructions, he attacked me and destroyed half of my army. As bad and wrong it seemed I knew it just bad luck...subs may do crazy stuff. I didn't have any instrcutions, only assuptions from you what should be the best for Japan...knowing you I knew it was mainly whats best for Russia...

I offered China wp I do not recall sending Japan wp. And as for who I dow'd it does not matter, your all in the same alliance, I just like staying consistent in my dowing of blayne Tongue
The initial comment of attacking blayne was a joke because blayne was being a pain all session, you only worsened things, seemingly deliberately (from my point of view)... as for lying I didn't quite say that, but I still do believe your spy successes against me were motivated by more than the spy action done all session.

Gollevainen wrote:
Knowing that malaysia lacks in some important aspects compared to japan, gaining blueprints would have far greater effects than loosing some minister.

In addition to this mess, did Golle not admit to checking the save aka every nation prior to subbing Japan... I cry foulplay! He knew information he shouldn't and there fore leading him to counter my spy efforts in ways no one else would have done.
Either way Golle shouldn't have been there, both past due to past history and his save inspection various nations after having quit (blayne too has past histories and probably shouldn't be playing either, but we've already talked about that) and I still believe I should get GM compensation for this.

Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 6:21:50 PM
 Legatus legionis

Quote:
as for lying I didn't quite say that, but I still do believe your spy successes against me were motivated by more than the spy action done all session.

Oh no, If I would have acted by past grudges, I would have Dowed you. I felt confident enough with japan to be able to succeed in it. But I didn't. I sended spies mostly becouse everyone else sended them too. I never tought that the assasinations would work with the 5% odds. Then suddenly it worked once, so naturally I tried to test if it would work seccond time...and it did.

Quote:
In addition to this mess, did Golle not admit to checking the save aka every nation prior to subbing Japan... I cry foulplay! He knew information he shouldn't and there fore leading him to counter my spy efforts in ways no one else would have done.
Either way Golle shouldn't have been there, both past due to past history and his save inspection various nations after having quit (blayne too has past histories and probably shouldn't be playing either, but we've already talked about that) and I still believe I should get GM compensation for this.

I looked the saves after I quit the game. I admitted that openly and you all knew that. And that looking gave me what, information of how much everyone had nukes back when I looked the save. How would that mean anything in the last session as years has passed by. And I knew where most had the reactors anyway due the last war I attended. My looking at the saves back then gave me no advantage over spy missions success, you know that so don't be silly. When I sub, I don't bring past grunges along...I might bring them in new games but thats completely different thingWink

Irsh Faq wrote:
Foelsgaard
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 6:38:07 PM
 Colonel

danomite wrote:

I think it is reasonable to expect that all subs have looked at the save games beforehand. They are, after all, drawn from the interested peanuts and old players.
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 6:44:25 PM
 Legatus legionis

Indeed. And I did out of pleassure of being able to do so after I had quitted. And even then i took most closest look at JapanOne Tooth Grin

Irsh Faq wrote:
Carillons
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 8:26:07 PM
 Commander

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Gollevainen wrote:
Indeed. And I did out of pleassure of being able to do so after I had quitted. And even then i took most closest look at JapanOne Tooth Grin

Way to help your case Golle Crazy
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 8:53:02 PM
 Legatus legionis

I subbed Japan remember, how on earth would it be an exploting if I have looked the save of the nation I subbed?? If I had boasted that I looked up Malaysian save, then it might be a proplem.

Irsh Faq wrote:
danomite
Posted: Friday, March 05, 2010 10:33:06 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Gollevainen wrote:
I subbed Japan remember, how on earth would it be an exploting if I have looked the save of the nation I subbed?? If I had boasted that I looked up Malaysian save, then it might be a proplem.
You've already said you've looked at all nations, stop changing your story.

Gollevainen
Posted: Saturday, March 06, 2010 10:00:27 AM
 Legatus legionis

No it was actually Jakalo who said I've looked all the nations.
All I said that "I took liberty of looking others saves"....By that I ment mostly Japan. (I did look Russian briefly and Italy as I was subbing it and I was asked to look at it)

Irsh Faq wrote:
E. Jünger
Posted: Saturday, March 06, 2010 3:31:03 PM
 Corporal

and what is todays IP gonna be? I for one LOVE typing random numbers into the interace until everything clicks, but I'm not sure everyone share my inclination.

Let America know and ponder on this: there is something more frightening than Cain killing Abel, and that is Danomite killing Falador