Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Are we done? Options · View
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:28:41 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

So. In SP I find that Norway is, in the absence of further nukage, capable of continuing the struggle for justice in Eurasia: That is, by putting everything into supplies and dissent reduction I can just about prevent my dissent from rising. (I shudder to think what would happen if any nukes landed in America.) Shall we fight a broken-backed war for final domination?

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
Gollevainen
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:13:19 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

Well Asia has nothing left but our (their) nukes and hurt pride that needs retribution with fire...

so bring it onDevil

...or we could just like, wait two or three weeks and start the CK game and keep in our memory that no nukes next time we get onto hoi...Thumbs Up

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
E. Jünger
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 12:01:14 PM
 Corporal

King of Men wrote:
So. In SP I find that Norway is, in the absence of further nukage, capable of continuing the struggle for justice in Eurasia: That is, by putting everything into supplies and dissent reduction I can just about prevent my dissent from rising. (I shudder to think what would happen if any nukes landed in America.) Shall we fight a broken-backed war for final domination?

I put my money on the rebels winning the broke-back-mountain war.

Let America know and ponder on this: there is something more frightening than Cain killing Abel, and that is Danomite killing Falador
oddman
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 5:32:48 PM
 Admiral

Be sure to add a recruiting post for the next campaign.

I don't know whether you guys want more people to join, but I, for one, suppose this sort of thing is always better with more players. If you all agree with me on this, I'd be delighted to join.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
-Bertrand Russell
Foelsgaard
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 8:05:23 PM
 Colonel

oddman wrote:
Be sure to add a recruiting post for the next campaign.

I don't know whether you guys want more people to join, but I, for one, suppose this sort of thing is always better with more players. If you all agree with me on this, I'd be delighted to join.

There's already a recruitment post in the Crusader Kings forum. It's pretty much full at the moment but there might be openings in the EU3 segment. Smile
oddman
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 11:09:32 PM
 Admiral

Foelsgaard wrote:
There's already a recruitment post in the Crusader Kings forum. It's pretty much full at the moment but there might be openings in the EU3 segment. Smile

Noted, and done.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
-Bertrand Russell
Anders
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 2:50:47 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

What kind of sick and twisted individual would want to subjugate himself to an entire Crusader Kings multiplayer campaign?
Oh, hey Golle and KoM....

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Gollevainen
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 1:15:38 PM
 Legatus legionis

well blayne wanted too, but KoM aint letting him...Rolleyes

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
Anders
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 2:25:08 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Gollevainen wrote:
well blayne wanted too, but KoM aint letting him...Rolleyes

Has KoM still got his asshat on then? I think you need another GM.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Gollevainen
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 3:37:39 PM
 Legatus legionis

One game! One player! One Gamemaster!

Irsh Faq wrote:
King of Men
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 10:19:04 PM
 Legatus legionis

Well, it looks to me as though people are still negotiating on the assumption that the game will continue. So, since there still seems to be some doubt as to who is the overall winner, let's play at least one more week.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
The_Carbonater
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:08:29 PM
 Leutnant

Wouldn't it be a bit silly to quit without a clear winner? Smile
The Professor
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 2:52:32 AM
 General of the Army

Anders wrote:
Has KoM still got his asshat on then? I think you need another GM.

I'll be waiting like a vulture robotic ninja the moment that spots open up.

Their game can only exist to be won.
Then so be it who else can see it done.
E. Jünger
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:22:58 AM
 Corporal

Hmm, I get messages like "No such user exists (King of Men)" when I try to PM, temporary glitch?

EDIT: Also I appear to have spammed some people when I tried to resend the message time and again...

Let America know and ponder on this: there is something more frightening than Cain killing Abel, and that is Danomite killing Falador
Anders
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:04:41 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

The Professor wrote:
I'll be waiting like a vulture robotic ninja the moment that spots open up.

Blayne, I think the chances of you ever becoming the GM in a group that knows you is as likely as Barack Obama speaking Jive.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Ederon
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:51:50 AM
 Field Major

E. Jünger wrote:
Hmm, I get messages like "No such user exists (King of Men)" when I try to PM, temporary glitch?

EDIT: Also I appear to have spammed some people when I tried to resend the message time and again...

Weird, I've just sent him two test PMs with no problems of this kind. Can you describe exact procedure leading to this problem. Don't omit any detail, as it may be important even if seems irrelevant at first. Thanks
Foelsgaard
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:39:32 PM
 Colonel

E. Jünger wrote:

I had the same problem. I spammed a bit as well apparently.

EDIT: I think it was due to accidentally leaving an empty space between the semicolons and the names.
E. Jünger
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 5:16:17 PM
 Corporal

Foelsgaard wrote:
I had the same problem. I spammed a bit as well apparently.

EDIT: I think it was due to accidentally leaving an empty space between the semicolons and the names.

Ah, yupp that is it, since I copied the names from your list the same thing happened to me...

Foelsgaard
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:06:49 PM
 Colonel

E. Jünger wrote:
Ah, yupp that is it, since I copied the names from your list the same thing happened to me...

One Tooth Grin
Ederon
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:12:41 PM
 Field Major

Hehe, spammers One Tooth Grin
fasquardon
Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:45:16 AM
 Admiral

E. Jünger wrote:
I put my money on the rebels winning the broke-back-mountain war.

I still think you should recruit some peanuts to come play the rebels :-D

oddman wrote:
Noted, and done.

There's also some discussion of starting a sister game to COTF, but there doesn't seem to be quite enough interest yet, needing at least 3 more people to express a concrete interest in one.

fasquardon

Propheteocrat of United Georgia and Emperor of the Seljuk Turks in There Will be War - In the Balance

Tyrannos of the Second Republic of Rome, High Speaker of United Georgia and Emperor of the Seljuk Turks in And Rumors of War
OrangeYoshi
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 8:23:20 PM
 General

fasquardon wrote:
I still think you should recruit some peanuts to come play the rebels :-D

I'd volunteer for that! Big Grin
Falador
Posted: Saturday, April 17, 2010 12:19:09 AM
 Major

Well if we end now, who wins? quebec?

Then, everything changed when the Spaniards attacked.