Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Edit requests for session April 17th Options · View
danomite
Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:41:56 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Land taken by Quebec then somehow ending up in Japanese hands in Indonesia returned to Malaysia - Nuclear retaliation is likely response if land is not returned.
A few random tech teams for Iraq so they at least research something.
Land Edits from Quebec (or Malaysia if already owned) to Iraq, Entire middle east + Egypt. (I can probably post ID's later this week)

It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain.
If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world,
because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past.
E. Jünger
Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:04:05 PM
 Corporal

Acting commander of Japan accepts Danos demands. Edit or do in-game.

Since Edzako gave me Carte Blanche to do whatever I want with Japan I would like Shanxis Japanese Cores edited to shanxi. The guy who get's to sub or perm Japan will still inherit a heck of a nation.

Let America know and ponder on this: there is something more frightening than Cain killing Abel, and that is Danomite killing Falador
King of Men
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 12:17:47 AM
 Legatus legionis

Quote:
Land Edits from Quebec (or Malaysia if already owned) to Iraq, Entire middle east + Egypt

I'm not sure I understand this part. Is this a peace treaty between you and Quebec? I'd like Falador to confirm, or an explanation of why that's not necessary. Also province IDs, of course.

Quote:
Since Edzako gave me Carte Blanche to do whatever I want with Japan I would like Shanxis Japanese Cores edited to shanxi. The guy who get's to sub or perm Japan will still inherit a heck of a nation.

Agh! China has risen from the dead!

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
E. Jünger
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 8:23:40 AM
 Corporal

King of Men wrote:
Agh! China has risen from the dead!

The quote someone else, The End Is Not Yet. Still have 55% dissent though, so the Shanxi upset victory is most likely postponed indefinately. Holy

Let America know and ponder on this: there is something more frightening than Cain killing Abel, and that is Danomite killing Falador
Gollevainen
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 9:06:29 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

Death to china!!!

FÜR DEN SCHUTZ DER ARBEITER UND BAUERN MACHT

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
E. Jünger
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:29:56 AM
 Corporal

Gollevainen wrote:
Death to china!!!

China is dead, long live Shanxi! Holy

Falador
Posted: Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:34:58 AM
 Major

King of Men wrote:
I'm not sure I understand this part. Is this a peace treaty between you and Quebec? I'd like Falador to confirm, or an explanation of why that's not necessary. Also province IDs, of course.

Confirmed It was the peace deal for the Allied aggression on poor ole' Africa

Aswell all the provinces in egypt and other random ones I missed in the peace deal with malaysia

---

Also all German territory that is not Morocco returned to Quebec needs Carrilons to confirm

Then, everything changed when the Spaniards attacked.