Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Monday Game XV AAR Options · View
Ederon
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 7:23:50 PM
 Field Major

Since 13th Game I was working on techniques and procedures how to do proper video AAR and since it seems I might have more time for it now, I'm going to cover this game. However, I'll need input from everyone, at least in terms of comments on what happened during each session, what your strategies/expectations were etc. To do this without spoiling FoW, I'm thinking of some "vault" where each player would deposit his answers to my questions and only after 2-3 sessions (or even more), it'll become available to allow me to do proper documentary. I'll elaborate on this topic later, but you might get the point.
Traks
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 7:50:26 PM
 Centurion
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Booooo.
I also wanted to make AAR from SU perspective.
Can we make AAR together, like "Clash of titans - how it went on both sides of battlefield"?
3 session delay probably would be best.
Ederon
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 7:58:02 PM
 Field Major

Hey Traks, I'm not reserving the right to do the only AAR for this game. All I want to do is to make documentary-like video AAR, where I'll need more then just my own memories and notes. Everyone who's willing to participate on it - beyond giving me vital data I wrote about above - is welcome. But you're not required to do it. Even if you help me with this project, you can do your own AAR using style you prefer as anyone involved. The more noise we make, the more fun it'll be and we may also attract more people for future games as well.
Traks
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 8:06:30 PM
 Centurion
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Okay, I will do opposite AAR, with links to your AAR.
So anybody who is reading one of our AAR's, will be interested also in second AAR.