Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

New to Multiplayer Options · View
Searson
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:39:34 AM
 Oberschütze

One Year Membership Medal

Yeah, so I've been posting around but I haven't really engaged with anyone on this forum so I decided to make this post...

I have Darkest Hour, HOI II + expansions and III + expansions, EU3 + expansions, Victoria II + expansion and CK I + expansion and II

I do live in Australia, so I probably can't play at CET 7-8pm on a weekday...

Are there any other options for me? :/
Anders
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:53:25 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Searson wrote:
Yeah, so I've been posting around but I haven't really engaged with anyone on this forum so I decided to make this post...

I have Darkest Hour, HOI II + expansions and III + expansions, EU3 + expansions, Victoria II + expansion and CK I + expansion and II

I think MG, Daveand SE play HoI2 sometimes in their timezone (Queersland).
Most of us here are Europeans or Americans, and we tend to play on evenings, Europe time. The Paradox forum has some Australian-time games, I think. More people there.

BUT, if you have Revolution Under Siege or Pride of Nations, I'll play you!

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Searson
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:26:01 PM
 Oberschütze

Thanks for the reply! I'll see how I go, there are just hardly any Australian's interested in these types of games, which is a shame.

I'm afraid I don't have those games :/ I played PoN once and didn't like it...
domingez
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:51:26 PM
 Centurion

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Searson wrote:

Neglect your job, woman, or whatever social activity you have, for a day, and join us in a European game (it would be 3-4am for you)! Big Grin
Gollevainen
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:55:47 PM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

Yeah Davebear, Mighty C and Stalins Ewok are all playing with us Eurofags middle of the night in AUS time...

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:42:22 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Actually us Aussies were probably the largest part of the HOI community for about 6 years. However in the last few years people have moved on with jobs and what not and the group kind of fell apart.

There are not any HOI2 games in Aussie time slot as weve been playing at the (2am-6am) time slot so we can play with this bunch of Euro jews.

There are still a few Aussies lerking about the place but with a lack of game in our own time slot not much has happened lately.

Your best bet is to go bed early get up at 2am and game with us on mondays and wednesdays. Unless of course you have a few other players up your sleeves to start a proper 6 players 3v3 in our own time zone.

The other problem is that new players dont always hang around to play once they realise the game can take months to complete (depending on how many session there are per week).

If you wanna get something started in the Aussie time zone let me know and ill spread the word. Geo would probably be interested, Rastius might be interested, SE might play if we work around his work roster...... Im almost always here.

Got any other friends that play?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Searson
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:47:35 PM
 Oberschütze

Not many Australian friends who are interested :/ but I have a couple of European friends I think could join in if we play it around 7pm AEST till late.
Do you guys only play HOI II? Is it better than Darkest Hour?
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:54:12 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Searson wrote:
Not many Australian friends who are interested :/ but I have a couple of European friends I think could join in if we play it around 7pm AEST till late.
Do you guys only play HOI II? Is it better than Darkest Hour?

The HOI2 mods like DH and AOD have some nice features but HOI2 vanilla is what most of us have come back too. Its like one of those water women that call you in the night to play them yay

HOI2 vanilla 1.3B PHVR (edit 8 air stacks THVR)

I would say to first learnt ot master regular hoi2 then move onto AOD and DH to see if they are for your liking. As i say there are some nice features from those mods, but not enough to keep me playing those as opposed to old faithful. (most of the other aussies feel the same too)

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:26:48 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

ALSO:

I have all the paradox titles. Id be up for some EU3 as well at some point. If we could get 4+ players in aussie time slot.'

George Orwell

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:35:15 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

I'll play weekdays Oceania time if you play CKII.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Searson
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 1:45:59 PM
 Oberschütze

I am happy to play both of those games, do you guys have steam accounts at all, just so I can contact you far more easily
High Elder Ike
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:51:48 PM
 Legatus legionis

Searson wrote:
I am happy to play both of those games, do you guys have steam accounts at all, just so I can contact you far more easily

[center]"Earthquakes are simply mother nature having a orgasm when she listens to March of the Penguins"
Mighty G
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 11:35:17 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Yes but im not always logged in.

rollsrolls is my steam handle, iirc.

George Orwell

Stalins Elite
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:05:08 PM
 Pilus prior

Yeh play with us Aussies and you'll be a kick ass player when we're done with you. Play with those Euro queens and you'll be well... A queen like themLOL Don't listen to Anders either. He is the biggest queen here and better known as your local friendly internet Troll. I'm about to move to a new store with my job, so my roster is going to change again. But atleast for the next several weeks I'm available almost every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night. Me and MG live in NQ, Rastius is in NSW IIRC, and Geo is a Yank with too much time on his hands. So I'm keen if we can get 6 majors... SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

jodokus
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:11:42 PM
 Generaloberst

Anders is not a queen, he just was revealed in the court that he had ambitions to become the King of Norway, Sigurd Something Something III ...or something... Big Grin Big Grin

Anders
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 5:08:05 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Stalins Elite wrote:
Yeh play with us Aussies and you'll be a kick ass player when we're done with you. Play with those Euro queens and you'll be well... A queen like themLOL Don't listen to Anders either. He is the biggest queen here and better known as your local friendly internet Troll. I'm about to move to a new store with my job, so my roster is going to change again. But atleast for the next several weeks I'm available almost every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night. Me and MG live in NQ, Rastius is in NSW IIRC, and Geo is a Yank with too much time on his hands. So I'm keen if we can get 6 majors... SE.
Stalin's Bum-boy here is very good at playing one specific way. If you want to learn how to win the other 99% of the games, play somebody else.
Oh, and he only plays HoI2, because his ego can't handle all the losing he'll do trying to learn HoI3 and EU3.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Stalins Elite
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 8:08:38 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Stalin's Bum-boy here is very good at playing one specific way. If you want to learn how to win the other 99% of the games, play somebody else.
Oh, and he only plays HoI2, because his ego can't handle all the losing he'll do trying to learn HoI3 and EU3.

You see Anders there all simply games to me, ego has nothing to do with it. Like most of the peeps here they don't like HOI3, CK2 ect ect. I personally don't play them because you do. So how about you take a flying fucking jump you trolling cunt before you troll the fuck out of another thread you muppet faggot. SE.

Anders
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 8:16:00 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Stalins Elite wrote:
You see Anders there all simply games to me, ego has nothing to do with it. Like most of the peeps here they don't like HOI3, CK2 ect ect. I personally don't play them because you do. So how about you take a flying fucking jump you trolling cunt before you troll the fuck out of another thread you muppet faggot. SE.

Did I mention that he's a tad touchy about his inadequacies?

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Stalins Elite
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:54:25 AM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Did I mention that he's a tad touchy about his inadequacies?

Can the admins please remove these posts. TROLL ALERT!!!

Anders
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:36:38 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Stalins Elite wrote:
Can the admins please remove these posts. TROLL ALERT!!!

You can remove/edit your own troll posts, you know.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Stalins Elite
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:19:07 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
You can remove/edit your own troll posts, you know.

Admins please delete this post also. SE.