Sergeant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

gah.
My old shitty computer is dead.
No HOI2 for me this week.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:16:37 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

That's a pity Sad get yourself a new one Smile

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
hiensen
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:37:10 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

Btw I have a suggestion to make about this game, it's been shown that the waste bomb (up to level 6 reactor) make damages but don't anihilate entire armies, so I am thinking if it's possible that we don't go beyhond level 6 reactor technology.
As I said this is just one suggestion and though it will make the game more playable than the simple "click n' kill".What do you think?
Pepsi
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:09:10 PM
 Sergeant

Ok.
I'm back with a new computer, much more faster.
I agree with hiensen's proposal. Too much nukes will kill the game.
hiensen
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:13:02 PM
 Generalleutnant

Pepsi wrote:
Ok.
I'm back with a new computer, much more faster.
I agree with hiensen's proposal. Too much nukes will kill the game.

excellent, pepsi's slow computer is part of the past now.:-)
Colonel
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:14:23 PM
 Hauptmann

well done guys, thx for being morrons and pissing off hiensen!
hiensen
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:16:41 PM
 Generalleutnant

False accusations of editing,exploiting,then bulshitting, CG got fired right and left for something I told him to do.I'm done for tonight.
I'am glad that schuermann didn't suffered such treatment when he released china.
Stalins Elite
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:38:03 PM
 Pilus prior

OK. Firstly Anders, I think you were out of line with accussing Hiensen of editing the save. I don't beleive and refuse to beleive for a second that Hiensen would do that, CG might but he's too stupid to know how so it's out of the questionTongue In regards to Colonel Gayness Russia Puppet. This is the way I and I dare say my allies see it. South Africa was released years ago and has been used solely by Libertadores for exploiting supplies, WW has told us bluntly that at certain points in time (when not at war) he could count up to over 200 Lib divisions at certain points in time, and that's what he could see. God knows how many he couldn't see. MG even told us that when he subbed them for a session that is exactly what was happening with Sth Africa. Now in the thick of battle, troops attacking in the Causucus are running out of supply at midday. Then presto, the Russia puppet is released almost instantly the next day, go figure. But wait, there capital is Leningrad and cut off, and we all know that puppets have no convoys. So they will gain no resources or MP from their empire. How do you fix it, edit some provinces to Russia connecting it's territory. But that then effectively cuts off the entire front by Russia. Admittingly Swedish troops may still be supplied by Sweden, but the puppet will convieniantly supply all the USNA and Libertadorian divs at the front hence lifting the burden from Sweden. Plain and simple, CG wanted to be a greedy bastole and take so much land and now he is faced with over loaded TC and greater supply needs per day then he can afford. That's your fault, not ours. What's done is done, and given the prior offences of the Libs in regards to Sth Africa, we'll draw our own conclusions why it was done. If there are any future games, I propose that a rule should be implemented stating that no puppets can be released until the war is concluded.

Also my V-1s have done wonders for our southern flank and center. If it wasn't for my V-1's, this would be a peace terms proposal and discussion now instead of a we couldn't break the Euro's yet again and now I'm cranky conversation. I also reiterate on my prior statement as it was soundly proven yet again this session. If it wasn't for all the USNA troops and planes in Sweden, me, MG and WW would have fucked you in the arse by now CG and we'd be lining up for seconds. Because your 2 ezi. SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Colonel
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 11:17:41 PM
 Hauptmann

first of all, stop insulting me, i wont admit such from somebody like you.

2nd, i was finnishing reinforcing my aircrafts at that time, hence i lacked supplies to keep all troops up.

3rd, russia was released that day, because it was the day that the 2nd of 2 major techs was finnished and therefor released. The idea of the puppet was given by hiensen at the end of last weeks session, it was just a matter of time to let tech finnish.

4th that puppet will be human controlled by von bock, i will demand territories from him, and therefor get leningrad back and give him a proper capital. Also, we had seen that wierd cores distribution, and therefor hiensen proposed to edit those provs to russia.

5th and most important QUIT YOUR FRAKING WHINNING! i didnt see u pissing at anders when they got china out did i? this is the absolute same thing, and considering that u guys (european alliance and asian alliance) dont fight with each other, we damn well need the extra troops to defend from both alliances.

6th oh what im greedy? tell me how were my allies in america supposed to get land in europe? oh thats right, u didnt think about it, poor u!

7th, oh thats right pal, a nation with 1.0daily mp growth is supposed to take on 3 nations of 300+ic each, smartass, and i might also add that u lost atleast 80 divisions of which atleast 70 were your troops! but right you're the "uber 1337tz player" who uses the most absurd and uncivilized forms of insult to express his frustration for being a failure.

get your facts strait! im not silverbolt or sol, i didnt release that thing to supply me, more then 90% of my armies are sitll in swedish lands! a gay puppet would be ukraine, that i agree, but not russia, which was released with the intention of being turned into a human nation.
Anders
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 11:30:34 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Colonel wrote:
i didnt see u pissing at anders when they got china out did i? this is the absolute same thing, and considering that u guys (european alliance and asian alliance) dont fight with each other, we damn well need the extra troops to defend from both alliances.
Oh, you just can't stop being a lolcow, can you?
Speaking of pissing, you're pissing in the wind here, chum: Why should anyone get pissed at me for the PRRS releasing Commie China ? If you hadn't noticed, I play Australasia, and have done so this entire game. Which, I should add, isn't going around releasing Burmese puppets to feed it's huge army in Burma, Madagascar or Ceylon.
As for us and the Europeans not fighitng each other, well, as with your alliance, we have NAPs with them. Which you should be quite happy about at this time. seeing how bogged down in the Ukraine you've gotten yourselves.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Colonel
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 11:34:30 PM
 Hauptmann

Well i said your name, because he's your friend, and u were the first to cry about it, yet didnt see u crying when it benefited schuer.
Anders
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 12:02:50 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Difference is, we didn't do it to get free upkeep, lolcow.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Colonel
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 12:14:35 AM
 Hauptmann

Anders wrote:
Difference is, we didn't do it to get free upkeep, lolcow.

if u werent being so retarded, u might have read my above post stating the reasons.
Anders
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 12:29:30 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Oh, I read your lulzy explanation. I even quoted from tham, didn't I.
Anyway, seeing as you have nothing better to bring up, this discussion is over.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

hiensen
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 1:21:54 AM
 Generalleutnant

When I told CG to release Russia we didn't mentioned anything about suplying troops, we don't want russia to feed what we have but to build what we lack : more troops ! more aircrafts!
Secondly those pupets in africa have been sol idea and self action, personnaly I'm against such small puppets and not against editing them out, if not south africa but our econ wasn't good enough to supply all his IC so it's been a wasted plan when we wished to have a 80 IC puppet.
So to cut all the shit straight I suggest that we edit out the two pupets in africa.And fix territories for russia that will play and is supposed to be more than a supplying puppet but a true rising power.
Fair deal.
hiensen
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:20:55 AM
 Generalleutnant

Anders wrote:
Why should anyone get pissed at me for the PRRS releasing Commie China ?

Commie china have been released, no complains.Russia released under CG control= exploit.Don't act as if you had nothing to do with your ally and Stop firing against someone that's been playing fair along the game since he joined americas , as his ally I can state that he did or never though in doing anything gamey, all he wants is to play this fucking game as everyone else.His only fault in this game have been of accepting that juicy offer from Ike's india giving him a shift of power, but it's been before he join americas.If he have been my ally this wouldn't have happened.
Russia is my idea, I presented it to CG as a country with high production (units and materials) potential for a low dissent cost and not something to feed any army.

Anders wrote:
As for us and the Europeans not fighitng each other, well, as with your alliance, we have NAPs with them. Which you should be quite happy about at this time. seeing how bogged down in the Ukraine you've gotten yourselves.

We have no issues here,CG have total airsuperiority and control of swedish seas, I also destroyed a good part of the Ottomans army(60-80 total) and took what we went for, poland was a + even if I had a small hope in breaking through those rivers against loads of armoured and mechanized divisions.And Dan is advancing fairly in africa.Just look at the map borders and maybe you will get it.

@SE you're wrong about our intentions concerning russia.I honnestly don't give a fuck to what's going on in caucasus, it's all mountains and we don't have required units to push there so our currents borders are fine, just made a quick attack to see how it's going.And this attack proved we can't push without special units.Rest of the front is entirely outside russia territory.Sweden have an hard time to feed all what I got in his territory One Tooth Grin ,true.But he didn't mean't a second to release anything in order to feed them.So please stop fighting against windmills, if he went to do something wrong I would be responsible for as leader of the alliance, but so far he's been playing fair since he joined americas you must admit. :-)

@WW When sol is been playing he released first south africa for a production purpose, but libs for a long time have an horrible ressources income and couldn't afford to send materials for a 80+IC puppet.Two times there's been Libs armies in south africa, I remember that, that was because they've been back from the fronts ( first Ottomans front, then Indian front), Durban is the first available port from middle east and the units moved there for a reorganisation purpose.They sit two times in Durban and other south african ports available from south america for a few weeks(100-200 divisions to gather,reorganise and rename take time in high game speed) then they moved to their positions.
Once sol came back for one session and released without any notifying this other african country, maybe he had plans, but unfortunately I was not aware of.I had lost control of the situation and somewhat disliked this release.But responsible for my alliance I apologize for this situation and to cut off your redundant complains about exploiting I repeat that we can remove both puppets in africa from the game.

@Back to the war the Euros did a good job in running away to make quick defenses in poland,I must say that is it wasn't for SE rockets ;-) we would have been in berlin as we speak. :-)
Stalins Elite
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 4:21:51 AM
 Pilus prior

Hiensen. I understand what your saying, but your intial strategy from what we could tell was to uber stack planes and Panzers and blob us to death. To a degree in the earlier stages of the war, it was successfull. But given what your plan was, our plan was to do orderly retreats back to the river lines in which case Ottoman rockets would then be available to smash infrastructure as you advanced. By allowing you'se to advance, we new that Swedish TC load must allready be hurting which is why we gave land (not that we had a choice), hence hurting and crippling Swedish TC even more. Also like I said, given what apparently has happened in regards to Sth Africa. Now an uber Swedish puppet is released, to apparently lower his TC, please forgive our arrogance for assuming other wise. Also if CG was half the player he thinks he is, he would know that core provinces can't be traded via the diplo screen, hence Leningrad will need to be edited (Make sure you and your lover have it done by next sesion CG).

Hiensen thanks for letting everyone know who was the true master mind behind the Causucus pockets that destroyed part of my army, for the record it was 50-60 divs, not the 70-80+ that CG claims to have destroyed. I can tell when a certain player is attacking as we all have our own little styles, CG is too sloppy and disorganized with his attacks. I'm convinced CG is that stupid he couldn't even surround and destroy a double qaurter pounder even if he really triedLOL LOL LOL SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

hiensen
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 7:39:09 AM
 Generalleutnant

se wrote:
for the record it was 50-60 divs, not the 70-80+ that CG claims to have destroyed.

I think it's been more than 60 cuz I also destroyed some armies in south ukraine close to the romanian border. Devil
Colonel
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 9:55:11 AM
 Hauptmann

@SE yes it can be traded by demand territories. I demand leningrad, it is ceded, and their capital changed. Had u put any effort at investigating it, u wouldnt be in that situation. Also, i never said it was me doing the pockets in kauk, i just said that euro soviets and u combined had lost up to 80 divs.

Also, i must ask for forgiveness for being so agressive, but u guys dont leave me any other choice by trowing such statments.
hiensen
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 10:06:34 AM
 Generalleutnant

Here's the record of what hapened, how we got accusated for cheating right and left,does that happen again,I'm not playing hoi to get insulted or have people insulting each other, the players poisoning game atmosphere will be banned for next games or/and I won't play this one anymore :

name = "Schuer (tout le monde):LOL at leningrad"
name = "Wishing_WellZBLV (tout le monde):more supply exploit ahead"
name = "Colonel_General (tout le monde):yea was expected" (told him in private that ppl will now start complaining)
name = " Stalins Elite (tout le monde):can't stop exploiting CG. out of fucking supplies so you release a big puppet"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):cut the shit plz"
name = " Stalins Elite (tout le monde):fucking faggot"
name = "Colonel_General (tout le monde):shut your rabbling"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):I told him to do so cuz it's almost a 200 IC puppet that cost him only 50 ic"
name = "Colonel_General (tout le monde):good deal"
name = " Stalins Elite (tout le monde):yep and it will supply all his troops"
name = " Stalins Elite (tout le monde):how convieniant"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):which ones?"
name = "Anders (personalisé ): right, please explain how Russia has all that as cores-" (here he go...and I know he will never apologize for this forfaiture )
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):anders, he would have to edit a .txt file in db to get those cores. those are ok."
name = "Anders (personalisé ): and a lot more than what it has in Vanilla. "
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):as I said cut the shit"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):we did't complained when china have been released"
name = "Anders (tout le monde):and why are there 3 peovs he missed?"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):ask johan not me"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):fuck"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):anders, you would have to edit the very same revolt.txt to get that effect"
name = "Anders (tout le monde):hiensen, completely different matter. Look at the edited provinces you missed." (no comment.........)
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):what?"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):anders, that didnt happen"
name = "Colonel_General (tout le monde):stop unpausing ffs"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):what are you saying?"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):it would change the checksum"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):i see it, anders, but logic dictates that he cannot have edited that without altering the checksum"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):nope"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):not the revolt.txt"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):check it"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):its werid though why those 3 provinces are left out"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):you are anoying, no pupets release isn't in rules"
name = "Anders (tout le monde): not about the puppet, H. It's about the strangely large Russia"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):I have no idea"
name = "Anders (tout le monde): that's missing 3 provs."
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):I released it in sp and it came strangely like this"
name = "Colonel_General (tout le monde):just try loading a older save"
name = "Colonel_General (tout le monde):and check it yourself"
name = "Wishing_WellZBLV (tout le monde):bah the same shit as silver, nothing about exploits in the rules so it seems ok to some" (............)
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):what exploits?"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):sweden tc is fucked"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):look how large it is"
name = "Schuer (tout le monde):i am not even sure they are gaining anything, since leningrad is detached from the rest"
name = " Stalins Elite (tout le monde):his fault for being a greedy cunt'" (.....)
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):fuck"
name = " hiensen (tout le monde):this is not funny"
Pepsi
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 10:25:48 AM
 Sergeant

Why insulting, when you can kill the hated guy in the game ? Baby
hiensen
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 11:06:43 AM
 Generalleutnant

Pepsi wrote:
Why insulting, when you can kill the hated guy in the game ? Baby

I met a guy in sins of solar empire lobby that told me he is irakian living in syria, I supposed that he must not like much americans since they have invaded both countries.
He said yes "I don't like them, everytime I meet americans in game I want to kill them with my kodiaks (a cruiser class ship in the game) , It's my own Djihad.''
I said oh it's cool if you kill people in game rather than irl.:-)
But he answered that time from time he had to shoot some (americans) outside.... :-s
Colonel
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2008 5:42:25 PM
 Hauptmann

so tomorrow, we play?
hiensen
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2008 11:53:45 PM
 Generalleutnant

Colonel wrote:
so tomorrow, we play?

Not sure I can play tomorrow, I got called to work in a restaurant this evenning and it shall go for other nights too.I'll bring info in the afternoon.
Geofactor
Posted: Sunday, November 09, 2008 7:03:15 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

vnet is still down so ill be on teamspeak if its still down at game time

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...