Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Sunday Game IV Abyss Saves Options · View
hiensen
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2008 12:35:33 AM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

This topic is mean't to host the saves of each session+ the ones after modification.

File Attachment(s):
Sunday_Abyss_s1_1936_october_7.rar (266kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
Sunday Abyss s2 start.rar (267kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
Sunday Abyss s2_1937_nov_29.rar (271kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss_s3_1938_oct_1.rar (290kb) downloaded 14 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss_s4_1938_dec_24.rar (308kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss_s5_1939_August_24__edit_01.rar (291kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss_s6_1940_May_5.rar (346kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss_s7_1941_june_18.rar (381kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss_s8_1941_nov_1_edit.rar (426kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
Sun_Abyss_s9_1942_april_18.peacedited.rar (457kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss_s9_end_Jully_43.rar (475kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
Sunday_Abyss _s10_end_may_1944.rar (492kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
Sunday_Game_s11_end_1944_june_15.rar (538kb) downloaded 12 time(s).

Ederon
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2008 12:54:21 AM
 Field Major

hiensen wrote:
EDIT : Maximum lenght request exceeded error.Can't post the save right now.

3MB is max length for uploading IIRC. Pack the file and we should fit to this size (zip/rar).
hiensen
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2008 3:36:54 AM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

Lord Ederon wrote:
3MB is max length for uploading IIRC. Pack the file and we should fit to this size (zip/rar).

ok, for some reason I though I did not need to compress the save :-?
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2008 11:12:42 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Ok,
I am doing all the necessary edits atm. Please be patient, and ask for any further editing so i can do it, here.

Edits i will do:

- Add additional leaders to CHC (they only come with minimal leaders)
- Edit build and research priorities for CHC
- Editing naval bases and ownership for various provinces in atlantic and pacific
- Editing in lost techs

anything else?

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Anders
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2008 3:48:01 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Suggestion for CHC: add the Naty China leaders.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, August 04, 2008 4:53:37 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

I added the UCH (republic of china) leaders. should do the trick, and wont give the nation any unfair advantage.

sonofliberty
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:51:45 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Ok,
I am doing all the necessary edits atm. Please be patient, and ask for any further editing so i can do it, here.

Edits i will do:

- Add additional leaders to CHC (they only come with minimal leaders)
- Edit build and research priorities for CHC
- Editing naval bases and ownership for various provinces in atlantic and pacific
- Editing in lost techs

anything else?
Is the edited save ready?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 2:21:07 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Bah. I am no vacation. What do you expect of me? I shall complete it next morning (Friday morning). and upload it.

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 9:48:47 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Bah. I am no vacation. What do you expect of me? I shall complete it next morning (Friday morning). and upload it.
NP, I didn't know you were on vacation. Will you be back for sunday?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 10:39:52 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Nah i am on vacation at home. I was looking for a reason to not edit, since i am so lazy Tongue

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 12:31:14 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Nah i am on vacation at home. I was looking for a reason to not edit, since i am so lazy Tongue
I took a sick day today, so if you don't want to do the edits I will.

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 2:12:59 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Big Grin, ok tell you what i will upload what i have finished already. It's mostly the chinese part. The rest is basicall just tiresome copy pasting and deleting.

File Attachment(s):
Sunday IV 1936 October 24 SCHUER.rar (268kb) downloaded 12 time(s).

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:09:09 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Big Grin, ok tell you what i will upload what i have finished already. It's mostly the chinese part. The rest is basicall just tiresome copy pasting and deleting.
Just to be clear, Ascunsion and st helena go to me with no naval bases, and greenland and azores go to Hiensen with no naval bases. Am I recalling this correctly?

Ederon
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:25:41 PM
 Field Major

sonofliberty wrote:
Just to be clear, Ascunsion and st helena go to me with no naval bases, and greenland and azores go to Hiensen with no naval bases. Am I recalling this correctly?

No, just Ascunsion goes to you and ony Greenland and Bermuda to hiensen. Rest remains as is. But all you mentioned have naval bases removed.

EDIT: Plus Cap Verde, no naval bases there too.
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:42:27 PM
Free Man

Well... You keeping st helena kind of defeats the purpose of having seas close to me free of foreign influence. How about I delete the air fields there as well? Or I can trade you a couple west african provinces for it?

Ederon
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:43:59 PM
 Field Major

Well, you wanted just South Africa, anything on top of it is just violation of our deal. So once you annex APR, you will naturally withdraw from rest of Africa (except SA). Otherwise our deal is void.

And yes, you can remove airbases from St.Helene too. It's just my display of clean intentions.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:08:29 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Ah, SoL, please also edit the swapping of islands in the pacific, yes?

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:13:25 PM
Free Man

Lord Ederon wrote:
Well, you wanted just South Africa, anything on top of it is just violation of our deal. So once you annex APR, you will naturally withdraw from rest of Africa (except SA). Otherwise our deal is void.

And yes, you can remove airbases from St.Helene too. It's just my display of clean intentions.
Of course, all "Libertadore" forces will be removed from west africa after the annexation of apr. I did however want the atlantic close to my capitol cleared of foreign influence. However even though that was the spirit of the deal, it was not the verbiage of the deal. I understand, and will go along with exactly what we negotiated word for word.

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:15:22 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Ah, SoL, please also edit the swapping of islands in the pacific, yes?
What islands are we swapping in the pacific? I can look through the log, but if you could spell it out it would be quicker. ATM, the techs are done and the atlantic islands are done, except for removing the air bases from st helena.

Ederon
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:26:26 PM
 Field Major

In times of Non-player PBEM game of EU2 I played some 5 years ago on PI forums, we used to write down our treaties and such. I know this is of different scope, but would be nice addition to AAR and atmosphere of the game. Anyone up to write this treaty down? Smile

For inspiration:
The Non-Player PBEM TREATY thread

Anyway, if you want alliance subforums for this game, ask for them here. ATM I'm setting up one for Americans.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:40:12 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

sonofliberty wrote:
What islands are we swapping in the pacific? I can look through the log, but if you could spell it out it would be quicker. ATM, the techs are done and the atlantic islands are done, except for removing the air bases from st helena.

All hawaiian islands to USNA/or you? dunno. Naval base gets removed.

Attu Islands goes to me.

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:40:18 PM
Free Man

Lord Ederon wrote:
In times of Non-player PBEM game of EU2 I played some 5 years ago on PI forums, we used to write down our treaties and such. I know this is of different scope, but would be nice addition to AAR and atmosphere of the game. Anyone up to write this treaty down? Smile

For inspiration:
The Non-Player PBEM TREATY thread

Anyway, if you want alliance subforums for this game, ask for them here. ATM I'm setting up one for Americans.
Sounds like a great idea. Much better than depending on our foggy memories.

Anyway, in an effort to give South Africa strong, contiguous borders with strategic depth, I will propose the exact line where my troops will stop in the south african theater of conflict.

The line shall be: Benguella, Nova Lisboa, Kalabo, Maun, Bulawayo, Harare, and Beira(please forgive any mispelling). This gives us all a natural dividing line of 2 rivers with nova lisboa acting as the connecting line between the rivers. It is not a line straight across the continent, as it acknowledges the fact that the aussies already claim part of that land. All Libertadoran troops will steadily withdraw from north west africa, and relocate south to expedite the conquest of those territories and the release of The Peoples Republic of South Africa.

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:50:38 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
All hawaiian islands to USNA/or you? dunno. Naval base gets removed.

Attu Islands goes to me.
All hawaii to hiensen, attu to you. No problem. Done in a few.

Anders
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 5:07:28 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Lord Ederon wrote:
The GPCS (Greater Pacific Cooperation Sphere), Australasia and the PRRS would like one, please.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 7:39:47 PM
Free Man

All edits complete. Please load and check prior to game day. If something is not right, let me know.

File Attachment(s):
Copy of Sunday IV 1936 October 24 SCHUER.rar (266kb) downloaded 10 time(s).