Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Monday Game X AAR Options · View
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:54:07 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

With the bloody period of the India War at an end and the Trajic loss of 3 Provinces to Chinese 'Liberators', Persia was in a position to demand the return of it's 3 Provinces.

China in a noble act agreed to return the province after some diliberation (3 Brownish Provinces in the East of the Country). At this point i decided to dissolve my Alliance with the APR, being a nation with many crossroads that foes could traverse i was reluctant to get myself entangled in any foreign affairs. Remaining very friendly with the APR however trade relations continue to flourish.

At this point Chinese and Persian Diplomats had also concluded a series of deals aimed at promoting a benneficial defensive line amongst the Rivers and Mountains of the newly formed Chinese/Persian Border. Dialogue was lengthybut friendly and most certainly beneficial. I was glad that it had been easier going then the lost homelands Crisis. The timing of my leaving the Alliance with APR disgruntled my chinese neighbour, however negociations still went through relatively unhitched. (Persian claims the 3 South East dark orange provinces and the turquois one).

With relations now re-established in the Region with China (my main threat) and a cosy border now accquired consisitng of Mountain Fortresses and a river line. I felt safe enough (yet still uneasy from the balance of power shift that China had achieved through the conquest of India). I decided to turn the Full my might of my Empire over to Roma in a hope to secure tracks of land in Turkey and to close the Suez to Christian mongrels.

The Plan was Simple, Infantry and Armour formations had been massed at Jerusalem and Reinforcements were brought in enmass. The vast majority of the Persian Army was quickly SR'd into position along the Turkish Front. 50 Divisions were formed up with the Army's backbone being made up of some 20+Armour and a HQ. All combat Veterans were sent to this front as it was expected a high death count was to follow for friendly and foe alike. It is worth Noting the decision to attack ROMA at this point was border line suicidal, and the idea was not designed because of its war with Russia. It was just good timing that my main concerns in Asia had been tied up.

Being the good chap i am i rattled my sabre a little before pressing the DOW button and to my surprise the Roman Government had agreed to return to the lands of Syria and Turkey to me. The Ancient city of Istanbul however was to remain in Roman hands, it had of course been the capital of there once great Eastern Empire. A show of force and flex of tongue had achieved in 5 minutes what i believed my Army would have struggled to do in 5 Months. I had no Airfield and there was only 1 viable route into Turkey that wasnt made impassable to Rivers or Mountains. Given also my lack of Fleeting i feared most Roman amphibius troops. Either wya a great peace in the Lands of Persia had been Achieved the Empire of our forefathers was closer to completion. (Roman diplomats discuss and agree the handing over of Turkey marked in Orange and the Western most part of my Empire.

Given the sudden and unexpected deal from Roma i was left bewildered. In 1936 i was prepping a push Westward when it was interrupted by China. Most of my forces went East. Once agreements were made there my forces marched back to the Middle East where i then massed against Roma a deal was made and i scrathed my head on where to go. I didnt feel like marching far this time though so i hopped a train to the Russian Front where i also had cores against the now battle pressed Russian State.

I agreed to pay an amt of supplies greater then the daily ic lost by Russia. Had Anara not been in such a bind he would never agreed to this. I presented an Ultimatum where he would end up economically better off whilst at war against Europe. It took some convincing but my threats of being ready to Invade and my assurances of wartime economy assistance sold the deal. (Persian acquires her new border territories the Orange Zone from the Caucuses right through the guts of Asia). Anara would never have exepted this, am i a prick for exploiting his bad situation against many foes? Yes Devil

With my newly accuired tracts of land and my undamaged MP reserves Persia stands a little bit more ready for the future to unfold. Witht he lucky breakthrough of Infantry 39 the tech is now almost completed. Soon the Lands of Arab sons will be freed by the strings of my puppet controller and they shall build me 39 Infs like champs.

King XerG will now turn his attention to the menace of the American Infidels, and will keep a close eye on the Christians in the West. Armaments deals have been struck with several nations and im committed to arming foreign states to help fight the Infidels on all fronts..... By Proxxy of course Playboy

The Empire, with blood we will defend!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

M&M
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:02:33 PM
 General

so thats why people don't trust iran Tongue
Ederon
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:20:04 PM
 Field Major

It's western actor playing Iranian role, no surprise he plays it as he does when he is taught about such Iron from his infant years One Tooth Grin
M&M
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 8:54:11 AM
 General

The Foreign Ministry's booklet
on the recent history of the
Republic of China

Chapter 1: The early year of survival
After the bloody civil war and the reunification of the warlords, the new republic of china was in a unique position for once in a very long period of time, it finally stood free & united. However so were her enemies, within weeks the Indochineese government began expanding into chineese territory with no prior warning, few weeks later indian troops expanded their enlargement program by invading china after their successes in persia. The chineese military was hardpressed to contain these aggressors and defend the homeland, but with enough determination and the aid of our new allies in australasia the tides began to turn.

Within months the indochineese forces had completely surrendered and indian forces were pushed through & beyond the mountains and into their own territory. Australasian forces forged their own beachhead in east india however african forces had taken significant portions of india and were steadily marching towards the capital, their allies the persians had also began to recover against their losses and pushed towards the besieged subcontinent. In a race against time each of the 4 nations began advancing towards the capital until it finally fell to chineese forces, frustrating the APR military. With APR controlling strategic areas, chineese forces were ordered to liberate persian territories occupied by indian forces in an attempt to negotiate a land swap. Negotiations with the russian government were also proceeding smoothly and russia finally agreed to enter the Asian alliance to the benefit of all of the peoples involved.

Chapter 2: A tale of two oceans
Following the total surrender of india, negotiations with the persian government were started to discuss swapping land, however APR reluctance to part with any of its territories quickly led to the failure of the first round of negotiations, poisoning persian-chineese relations. Further rounds were launched in an attempt to prevent needless hostilities and an agreement was finally reached, china would return all persian liberated territories as well as enter negotiations over other territories. In exchange the persian government would not be involved in the upcoming cino-APR war aimed at recovering the contested provinces and kicking the african aparthied government out of india once and for all. However elements within the persian government sympathetic to APR caused significant delays to the military offensive, straining already fragile relations between persia & china. Nevertheless the campaign was finally launched in december 36 and although APR forces proved significantly more than anticipated they were defeated nonetheless. Despite heavy resistance, chineese troops punched their way forwards while a separate army landed in the south of india cutting off APR retreat routes and forcing them to withdraw from the subcontinent en masse. With this victory in hand APR conceded its rights to india as well as agreeing to dismantle ports in its sri-lanka satellite nation, however it refused to dismantle naval bases in diego garcia, a decision which would prove fatal later on.

However during the APR-China war, american forces began seizing PRRS islands in a steady march across the pacific, by the time peace had been signed with APR american forces were already too close for comfort. Asian high command decided to intervene and began capturing PRRS territories to prevent their fall to expansionist americans. Rather than slow down their campaign the americans rapidly increased it, landing in taiwan, philipenes, celebes and even mainland japan as well as several other minor islands. With a tangled web of interests, the chineese government sent an envoy to begin rounds of negotiations to resolve the crisis and establish clear zones of control.

Chapter 3: Winds from the west
European powers saw the asian engagement in the pacific as an opportunity to strike at russia and seize large portions of its western territories. Chineese troops were quickly loaded into railcarts and ferried across the breadth of asia to the frontlines. Despite the length of the journey, the small russian forces were able to valiantly delay the enemy and mount a stiff defence around moscow, frustrating numerous attempts at besieging the capital. Chineese troops finally arrived in time to defend stalingrad and relieve tired russian troops around moscow as well as break a swedish armoured advance in the north. As time passed more and more chineese forces began to arrive and the tides began to turn. The front was stabilized and the enemy was pushed back beyond the dneiper river while counter-attacks were launched beyond the river and all seemed to be progressing well. The persian government also saw this as an opportunity to play all the sides, gaining a significant amount of territory in the process.

With the asian powers focused elsewhere the american alliance, now boosted with the entry of APR, decided to renege on its agreement to resolve the issue peacefully and declared war on the asian alliance as well, with the aim of complete dominance. Using the negotiations as a cover, the american alliance was able to amass a significant fighting force that was able to quickly defeat the small garrisons left to ensure the reign of law and order in the occupied PRRS territories. Within the first days of the war, american bombers were flattening PRRS cities and slaughtering troops and civilians alike. The city of shanghai on the mainland was ransacked by an enemy raiding party and the fleet was ambushed and severely damaged. APR forces using their port at diego garcia invaded the dutch indies islands and the singapore peninsula. The sheer scope of the operations suggests it was all pre-planned a long time ago, the scale of attacks had caught the asian alliance by complete surprise achieving great shock across asian military analysts.

Caught in a war with 2 major alliances and unable to fight effectively in 2 opposite fronts, the asian alliance chose to put brotherly squabbles behind and focus on the greater threat from the east. The Chineese head of state Lin Sen was quoted in a televised speech to the people in tiananmen square saying :
"Our peoples must now face a new greater threat, one that recognizes no borders, no treaties, no peace and no laws. The threat of the american alliance and their african slaves, with their treachery & unwarranted aggression against the asian alliance in the pacific. In their cowardice they strike under a banner of peace, but their kind knows no peace ! They strike at our docked fleets & helpless civilian transports. They ambush our unsuspecting garrisons, sack & burn our cities, bomb our towns & villages as well as slaughter those who would rise up against their tyranny to aid us. They expect us to beg for their mercy and accept their humiliating offers, but they underestimate our resolve. I say to you now the asian powers shall not rest until every one of them has been kicked out of each and every island in the pacific, no matter how big or how small they shall all be liberated from this tyranny ! They shall be driven back, town by town, city by city, island by island until they are no more ! They shall regret the day they decided to transgress on our peoples and they shall understand the meaning of peace, the final ever lasting peace ! "
reticent_bassist
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 9:07:50 AM
 Captain

lol i was paying such close attention to defending moscow that there is no way i could keep track of it all lol. SE and i were constantly attacking and defending and constantly changing positions. nice AARs though Thumbs Up
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:45:50 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Wow, nice AAR, both of you. Now i have to do one as well Sad

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Hytzon
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:13:00 PM
 Brigadier General

Super nice AARs, keep up the good work Thumbs Up

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Mighty G
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:56:19 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Nice Read MM

Perhaps Ed could rename this thread to simply Modany Game AAR's Thumbs Up

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Ederon
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 1:17:11 PM
 Field Major

Nice AAR indeed. I have just one factual note - "west indies" is term used to refer to Caribbean islands. I know you meant western part of Dutch East Indies, but reader without exact knowledge of situation could arrive at a conviction APR landed in Caribbean previously owned by Asians.

Topic name changed.

EDIT: Post it on PI forums too, just like Sunday Game IV AAR.
Ederon
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 3:12:10 PM
 Field Major

American and Chinese propaganda posters
from 1936-37

USNA poster from campaign in Japan

Chinese poster captured by American troops in Tokyo, suggesting that Chinese prepared attack on Americas

Attempt of Chinese leadership to improve morale of their men (translated by USNA Department of Public Relations)

Republic of China anti-american sentiments supporting poster
M&M
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 5:20:25 PM
 General

lol ed, nice pictures.
Quote:
Nice AAR indeed. I have just one factual note - "west indies" is term used to refer to Caribbean islands. I know you meant western part of Dutch East Indies, but reader without exact knowledge of situation could arrive at a conviction APR landed in Caribbean previously owned by Asians.

Alright, fixed to dutch indies, not really sure why I wrote west Crazy . Also do we have a topic on pdox ?
reticent_bassist
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 5:51:01 PM
 Captain

Quote:

<--------------------- Korean

this is korean writing Holy

Quote:

i lol'd, nice work ed
Ederon
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 6:28:38 PM
 Field Major

@MM - no, it has to be created yet
reticent_bassist wrote:
this is korean writing Holy

Yes, it's made from North Korean poster. I'm not very good in chinese/korean, so I let it go. Wink
reticent_bassist
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 6:33:36 PM
 Captain

i just lol'd when i saw it
Anders
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 7:22:10 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Field Marshall Josip Broz "Tito"

Premier Broz (right) saluting troops marching to the front. On the left, exiled Libertadores freedom fighter Alejandro Ruz, commander of the "26th of July"- Brigade.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2008 7:25:10 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Nice pic editing, Ederon! Yes we should create another AAR thread for this. Speaking of which, i still have to post an AAR from sunday game.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Ederon
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 2:18:22 PM
 Field Major

Who'll create AAR thread on Paradox? Felix? Mohammed? ...Anders? Tongue
M&M
Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2008 3:15:13 PM
 General

I guess I was waiting for mighty since he was the first to post.
Mighty G
Posted: Monday, August 18, 2008 5:12:04 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Im a lazy prick, youd be waiting a whilst Holy

George Orwell

reticent_bassist
Posted: Monday, August 18, 2008 11:42:10 PM
 Captain

AUSTRALIA HOLDS ON

Russian troops parade through the streets of Moscow

Moscow, Russia

Today, Russian officials announce the withdrawal of enemy forces from mainland Australia. Huge crowds of Russian citizens flocked to the Kremlin to celebrate the success of the combined might of the Asian armed forces, and a massive propaganda campaign began immediately to capitalize on the success.

Russian propaganda poster

Although Port Moresby still remains in American hands, Asian officials are confident that the defense will hold.

Asian troops moving to the front lines in New Guinea
Ederon
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:23:53 PM
 Field Major

1937-38 in the Pacific

Headlines announcing loss of USNA carrier in the Tokyo drydock bombing

CV USN Liberty short before it was sunk

Propaganda poster you could see on every pole in APR
Ederon
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:35:56 PM
 Field Major

I've made thread on PI for this, so post your stories there in chronological order you lazy butts (specifically Mighty Tongue).

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8797193
reticent_bassist
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:42:54 PM
 Captain

we're waiting mighty :-D
Ederon
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:21:37 AM
 Field Major

I've posted on behalf of Mighty, I hope he doesn't mind. So it's your turn boys.
Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 10:40:13 AM
 Pilus prior

Swedish Federation. January 1936 to February 1938.

January 1936. Coming out of the Great War, Sweden felt that they had been undercut by the treaty of Versailles in both territory and resources. The new government under the leadership of Gustav the 5th devised a plan to strengthen the economy and the miltary respectively, both needed for any future expansionist plans that Sweden may develop. Oppurtunity for expansion would come much sooner then expected...

March 1936. The Bourbonese - Roman alliance had formed and had begun to swallow up western and central Europe at an alarming rate. Seeing oppurtunity for expansion fading, immediate plans were drawn up for conquest against the Prussian Empire. We weren't ready for the war, but given the mere power that the Bourbons alone could muster we needed to act. So unprepared and ill equipped, the untested Swedish army of green recruits were plunged into a war of survival in the middle of winter. Victories were hard to come by as we not only battled Prussians, but also the elements of mother nature who's wrath could be more devastating then any massed artillery barrage. Eastern Prussia was occupied and then the national conscript act started to kick in as more and more fresh divisions were deployed to the front lines to help take the might of the Prussian blows to our slowly advancing armies. Soon we were in Poland proper and then Warsaw had been liberated. Finally the outcome of victory looked certain as the distance between our armies and the Prussian capital Berlin became less with every battle that ended with victory. The news of stories that our Grand Swedish navy had beaten the Prussian fleets time and time again gave even more hope to our armies as the entire Prussian coast had been blockaded. Then the Romans and Bourbonese decided they also wanted a piece of Prussian land. Numerous Prussian divisions had been withdrawn from our pressed fronts in an attempt to counter they're new threat, this made our advances towards our final objective more simplistic. The battle of Berlin raged from the 12th to 23rd of May, some of the most deadly fighting seen in the war yet. Soon afterwards, the final pockets and strongholds of Prussian resistance finally surrendered and in mid June they aggreed to become a unified part of the Swedish Federation. A time of peace was to reign for almost a year to come.

June 1936 to May 1937. A time of economic, technological and military expansion had ensued after our successful conquests in Prussia. The Berlin Treaty was signed between the Roman Empire, Bourbon and the Swedish Federation. The treaty announced the 3 member states as allies which would aide one another in area's regarding technological advances, economic aide and most importantly. Militarily. Modernization of our armed forces were undertaken as relations with the other great colonial alliances of the world grew shaky. The Asian alliance in the east was always going to be a main enemy with their masses of manpower and industrial/economic capabilities. The America's also a formiddable foe, but a somewhat more complex enemy to fight as a great body of water would need to be crossed. The African Peoples Republic and Persia also dangerous foes even though they stood alone and isolated from the world. With war ravaging the world near and afar, the time for further expansion was drawing ever near...

May 1937 to September 1937. The Asian alliance deemed to be the biggest threat at this point in time had recently been engaged in a war against the Peoples Republic of the Rising Sun, also they were at war with the PRRS's ally. Persia. Persia lobbied the now known, United European Front for aide and immediate military intervention which after discussion was aggreed apon by all member states of the UEF. Plans were devised to make rapid advances and gains by armoured and mobile cavalry spearheads to isolate and cut off and destroy elements of the Russian front line of defense, hence leaving Moscow undefended and vulnerable to occupation. Our goals were simple. A free and liberated Ukrainian puppet to be guided by Roma, and small land concessions to Sweden as a means to create a buffer zone around Leningrad and too create a fair and solid defensive line for both nations. The weather had finally cleared and not in a hurry to make similar mistakes as we did in Prussia, we declared war against Russia and ultimately her other Asian alliance members. Lured in by a false sense of security by the America's, China hastily loaded hundreds of thousands of conscripts into rail carrages and sent them to the Russian front. Russia was in a desperate way, large pockets of front line defenders had been encircled and destroyed and the Russian defense ministry was scrambling to form a ring of defense around Moscow. Key elements of the Russians front line central defense managed to escape encirclement and retreat to Moscow to bolster the capitals defenses. Wave after wave of Swedish attackers were repulsed and a full encirclement of the city was broken by the arrival of massed Chinese reinforcements. Orders were given to fall back to better defensive positions and to stabilize out front line and prepare for further counter attacks. In the southern front being controlled by Roman and Bourbonese forces, a solid line of defense had been established. A plan had been devised to cut off and destroy some 5 Australian armoured divisions that had advanced beyond the support range of the rest of they're allies. Somehow there was a communications mix up which lead to confusion which resulted in the local Roman general canceling the orders, the Roman general has since been demoted to grunt. The America's now seeing an oppurtunity played the element of suprise card and DOW'd the Asian alliance which had fully commited to Russia. With both sides exhausted and the treachorous Americans now running rampant in the Pacific, the Asian alliance accepted our peace proposals returning us to a state of peace.

September 1937 to February 1938. Peace continues throughout the UEF. New potential enemies are emerging in the form of the MEC - Middle Eastern Coalition. While the raging conflict in the Pacific remains to be monitored closely by all member states of the UEF. Will peace remain, or is war just around the corner for the allready battle hardened armed forces of Europe...

SE.

Pictures are as follows: From top to Bottom.

The Grand Swedish Navy fighting against the evil Prussian fleet.
Russian propaganda posters found all over the Ukraine and Belyorussia.
Swedish forces on the move in marshlands around Moscow.
You can trust this Anders, he's your friend. He fights for freedom. Swedish propaganda poster.
Map of Europe as of February 1938 showing the relative control zones of the UEF powers.

File Attachment(s):
abyss map.JPG (456kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

Stalins Elite attached the following image(s):
925180_20060512_screen011.jpg
mipoow_world.jpg
scaah_attention.jpg
warbacca.jpg

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.