Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Pictures of you Options · View
reticent_bassist
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 11:32:42 PM
 Captain

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

well i couldn't find one of these threads so here we go

this is me (pre-beard) any my family in san diego, ca

this is me doing what i do best (note the beard)

sorry about the size of this one, i didn't realize it would be so big (thats what she said!)
Geofactor
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 11:43:19 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

heres a couple......the first one is from last year.....the other is a few years ago

Geofactor attached the following image(s):
Genoband.jpg
Genoholloween.jpg

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
hiensen
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 12:30:46 AM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

aye got some too

hiensen attached the following image(s):
5385150.jpg
5394424.jpg
8613491.jpg
8613495.jpg

M&M
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:14:04 AM
 General

Quote:
this is me doing what i do best (note the beard)

Looks like you like doing drugs RB without clothes LOL
reticent_bassist
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:34:56 AM
 Captain

M&M wrote:
Looks like you like doing drugs RB without clothes LOL

mary jane to be exact, and yes, its quite hot in sacramento so no shirt seems like the right thing to do :-D
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:15:22 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

LOL RB... pothead Big Grin

Here's me:
2 pics of my uncle's birthday, 1 of me with my friend at a school party :Schuer:

I'll update this thread with some of my vacation pics once they're uploaded.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Anders
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:11:37 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

And you claim you're not strong enough for the Wehrmacht! Verweigern is Verrat!

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:36:48 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Anders has sexey manboobs Schuer

Anders
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:16:08 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Nice tan your boyfriend there has.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Stalins Elite
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:35:05 PM
 Pilus prior

Wrll considering I posted some pics not long back and my new avatar is me. I'm not going to post any more of me:-d . But I did stumble along a rare pic of Anders enjoying one of his favourite past times. ENJOY Evil Grin SE.

Stalins Elite attached the following image(s):
anders2.jpg

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Geofactor
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 5:02:45 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

i may look like a cave man....but at least im not fat like anders!LOL

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 5:27:51 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Don't diss Anders Big Grin

@Anders: Yeah, he likes to do the fake-tanning a lot... my "boyfriend" Tongue
P.S.: Disregarding my earlier post, i love the pic with the hat Big Grin

cueball
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:16:51 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:21:09 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Awesome pics, Cueball. How old are ye?

cueball
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:21:55 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Very.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:24:48 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I like the one with Anders holding F. Engels hand. Cool

Sir Winston -- 1937
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:53:50 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Hehe, yes indeed. I think Anders in Musso's clothes would look fabulous!

Ederon
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 9:05:17 PM
 Field Major

cueball wrote:
I like the one with Anders holding F. Engels hand. Cool

Daddy and son One Tooth Grin
reticent_bassist
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:27:19 PM
 Captain

Lord Ederon wrote:
Daddy and son One Tooth Grin

pics or shut up ed :-d
Ederon
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:45:42 PM
 Field Major

I won't disclose myself...just yet. You'd have no reason to return. Wink
reticent_bassist
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:54:31 PM
 Captain

Lord Ederon wrote:
I won't disclose myself...just yet. You'd have no reason to return. Wink

In fact you're wrong. I keep coming back hoping to see pics of someones girlfriend, so i can make fun of her.
cueball
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:10:42 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Well, I did. So, take your best shot.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:58:48 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

You must really like suits Smile
Schuermann approves.

Schuer

Now you, Ed!

cueball
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 12:06:58 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Yes Ed, where are the pictures you took from Vancouver. We all want to see those.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Ederon
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 12:27:59 AM
 Field Major

I have lot of pics from Vancouver, but not many with me on it. I found one though. Wink

Ederon attached the following image(s):
IMG_7435.jpg