Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

EIR Wednesdays Ongoing November 26th, 19:00 CET (postponed) Options · View
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 6:01:55 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

I am in Valky, I will be in and out until everyone arrives.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:48:40 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Really not clear what happened to Ed here.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:12:46 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Time to disembowl him in the pit.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

cueball
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:31:26 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

You mean feed him to SE?

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:48:55 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

What to do about this game with Waffen out on SU?

This leaves us without Japan and without SU? I'd like to continue but we need these two players.

Sir Winston -- 1937
hiensen
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:33:08 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

I'll be quite late wednesday, finishing late the work + my new house to visit.I suggest you go ahead with AI france until I get back.
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:32:09 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Well that means that we do not have France, or a confirmed SU or a Japan for this game tomorrow, and that is way too much for subbing IMO. I have half a mind to propose we play the Sunday game tomorrow, if we can find Nostra, since niether Hiensen or Waffen are in it.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:13:17 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Gunny, Myself, and ISD have all confirmed that we can play the Sunday game instead of this game Wednesday, starting some time between 19:00 and 20:00 CET. If we can get Nostra and WM to confirm we should be good to go. Edzako is regular in this game, and MG can play something I am sure as well.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 2:48:08 PM
 Centurion

must send pc to repairs again.Thing freaking restarts every 5-10 mins.I got pepsi for 1900 cet wed game to sub me however i failed to find a guy for 0:00....
SilverBolt
Posted: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 3:04:27 PM
 Centurion

nvm cueball suggested i try using a household fan and it seems to be working....lol
SilverBolt
Posted: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:59:09 PM
 Centurion

nobody came wtf??
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 11:12:56 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Didnt look like this game was happening as of last Wednesday, and Sunday was a bust. Last night you said your computer was toast, and you did not update the thread... so what are people supposed to think?

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:32:15 PM
 Centurion

so are we ready to play today?
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:47:26 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

As I said before this game is toast.

Sir Winston -- 1937