Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Poll Question: What are you up to ? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
GC 36 8 80%
GC 38 0 0%
Abyss with improved rules and DB 1 10%
EU III 1 10%
Whatever 0 0%

Sunday Game V poll Options · View
hiensen
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:06:50 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

It says all.
I voted for a GC 36 with the 6 majors and lots of minors players.
Stalins Elite
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:27:42 PM
 Pilus prior

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

36 GC. I put dibbs on USA. SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:20:31 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

'36 Germany or UK.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:37:40 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Stalins Elite wrote:
36 GC. I put dibbs on USA. SE.
They don't play usa from the start, so you will hve to be something else first.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Anders
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 1:17:31 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

sonofliberty wrote:
They don't play usa from the start, so you will hve to be something else first.
?
There's a USA ruleset.
'36 Dibbs on USSR.
'38 on Australiland

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 1:28:52 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Anders wrote:
?
There's a USA ruleset.
'36 Dibbs on USSR.
'38 on Australiland
Well, I have been out for a long time. Has this changed? Do you now play usa from the start? Link to the ruleset?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Anders
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 2:09:55 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

sonofliberty wrote:
Well, I have been out for a long time. Has this changed? Do you now play usa from the start? Link to the ruleset?
http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1092
It's the sticky below this poll.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 2:34:42 PM
Free Man

Anders wrote:
http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1092
It's the sticky below this poll.
LOL, those rules are less restrictive then the restrictions I was willing to put on my self in order to play usa from start. I can't wait until I get my computer back.

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 11:04:31 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Dont post anymore, SOL. your postcount is just perfect!

hiensen
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:33:45 PM
 Generalleutnant

Here we go for a new GC 36, let's meet up at 19cet so we can set the countries repartition.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:14:44 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Do we play this Sunday?

hiensen
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:41:52 PM
 Generalleutnant

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Do we play this Sunday?

It all depends on who's here or not.. Rolleyes
Anders
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:01:01 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Just to spice the regular rut up a bit, we could play the Unholy Alliance-variant, where USSR and Germany ally in 1939, and Japan and Italy being free to choose their own path. + a player on China to avoid an overrun in 1938.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Geofactor
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:19:09 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

why not an unholy alliance from jan 1st 36?......vs the world.....put the 2 best players on germany and russia who in turn can start a war anytime anywhere......maybe at some point they can have italy?......japs will need to go allies i think....who knows when and where the axis of evil will strike.....quickly into france to knock them out?.....poland to challenge the allies?........china to eliminate a large threat?.....think about it?....how would you conquer the world?....what kind of forces would you need?.....anyways.......count me in!:-d :-d :-d

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:28:15 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I like this idea.

This or a 36, count me in. Any nation.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:51:13 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Haha, would be indeed very funny.
As before, GER or UK for me.

Hehe...Hiensen as SU, me as GER Evil Grin

Anders
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:12:13 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Gen.Schuermann wrote:

Hehe...Hiensen as SU, me as GER Evil Grin
You could be GER, but I already put in for the CCCP.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:47:12 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Well well - would it be destiny? Big Grin

I guess we'll see this evening Smile

1900 CET?

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:31:55 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

I might run a wee bit late, maybe some 15-20 minutes, at most. Will be eating.

hiensen
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:56:34 PM
 Generalleutnant

Session 1 setup thread is there :

http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1233
Stalins Elite
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:06:56 PM
 Pilus prior

How about this for an idea. In most 36 GC you have the traditional alliances.

Axis - Ger, Ita, Jap
Allies - UK, USA, Fra, CW
Commies - USSR.

So how about this for a mix up based on Geo's idea.

Axis of Evil - Ger, USSR, Ita, Axis minors
Asian Coalition - Japan, Naty China, Jap Puppets

The catch is that Naty China is human controlled from the start. Japan and China do NOT goto war over the Marco Polo bridge incident, but MUST ally after the Marco Polo bridge incident. After the Chinese warlords are consumed then Japan and China are not allowed to DOW anyone until 3 months after Vichy has fired. The reason I propose this is because Naty China is posibally the only Land based country that can Challenge the USSR in manpower directly. That way it isn't a complete cake walk for the axis of evil on the mainland continents.

Instead of the historical M/R pact, Germany must propose the unholy alliance and USSR must accept it hence allying itself with Germany. No major alliance against alliance wars until Danzig. USA can join the allies at Danzig (maybe editing of interventionist sliders will be needed). The Asian coalition may not DOW anyone until 3 months after Vichy. What do you all think? SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

cueball
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:37:53 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

That is a cool idea for a game.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
sonofliberty
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 12:04:44 PM
Free Man

How about some early minor wars? Like usa setting up some american puppets, or UK intervening against italy in ethiopia? Maybe japan puppets siam early or 2 humans fight the scw with the winner deciding which side spain joins?

Geofactor
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:25:28 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Stalins Elite wrote:
How about this for an idea. In most 36 GC you have the traditional alliances.

Axis - Ger, Ita, Jap
Commies - USSR.

So how about this for a mix up based on Geo's idea.

Axis of Evil - Ger, USSR, Ita, Axis minors
Asian Coalition - Japan, Naty China, Jap Puppets

The catch is that Naty China is human controlled from the start. Japan and China do NOT goto war over the Marco Polo bridge incident, but MUST ally after the Marco Polo bridge incident. After the Chinese warlords are consumed then Japan and China are not allowed to DOW anyone until 3 months after Vichy has fired. The reason I propose this is because Naty China is posibally the only Land based country that can Challenge the USSR in manpower directly. That way it isn't a complete cake walk for the axis of evil on the mainland continents.

Instead of the historical M/R pact, Germany must propose the unholy alliance and USSR must accept it hence allying itself with Germany. No major alliance against alliance wars until Danzig. USA can join the allies at Danzig (maybe editing of interventionist sliders will be needed). The Asian coalition may not DOW anyone until 3 months after Vichy. What do you all think? SE.

the point of the unholy alliance i proposed was for war to start in the first year or so.......not the usual 3 yr 9 mo buildup....in the experimental game we started sun, the axis are waiting for their scripted eventsCrazy .....i was hoping for an early war to see how it plays out.....making pre disposed alliances is not what i intend.......alliances would be formed out of necessity to keep from anexation, similar to an abyss game.....imho waiting till 39 to war is just more of the sameCry

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
hiensen
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:40:10 PM
 Generalleutnant

Geofactor wrote:
the point of the unholy alliance i proposed was for war to start in the first year or so.......not the usual 3 yr 9 mo buildup....in the experimental game we started sun, the axis are waiting for their scripted eventsCrazy

As our opponent, since when do you know or have any idea about when we are going to wage war ? Stop your complains old fart. Cool

Geofactor wrote:
.....i was hoping for an early war to see how it plays out.....making pre disposed alliances is not what i intend

Making both ussr and germany start war during the first year vs the world is nothing but suicide.If people want to earn such an easy victory we can aswell rise white flag and go through something else.

Geofactor wrote:
.......alliances would be formed out of necessity to keep from anexation, similar to an abyss game

Playing this scenario using abyss scheme is unlogical since there's so much difference between countries IC and starting armies, the game is even less balanced than the abyss scen.