TheWretchedMass
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2009 8:31:43 PM
 Major

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

wait till wednesday
cueball
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2009 8:37:13 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Ok then. I guess we will.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:00:16 AM
 Major

you're going to get a beat down tomorrow steven. Im going to take out all my frustrations from cancelled trades, 70 rares off the world market on you tomorrow
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:41:15 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

It's not me who did that. It's Italy buying direct from Uk that is doing that. But if youare going to be like that I can cancel our trades, np.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Pepsi
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:19:47 PM
 Sergeant

Hiensen has a power cut, and he will probably not be able to play this game tonight. :-(
His electricity will come back in around 2-3 days.
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:25:01 PM
 Major

I guess steve gets a stay of execution, perhaps friday, I confirm if we go friday.
hiensen
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:35:01 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

AAAur !!! All is back to normal right now. :-d Let's play tonight !
Phew no net for about few days was scary. :-(
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:05:08 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Play tonight.

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:24:15 AM
 Major

Have to admit those navs caught me by surprise
cueball
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:24:23 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Fun session for me. Controlling those straights is a big advantage for the IJN. I decided to try and do something about it.

In anycase, we will do something about that bug before next session.

Should we kill the gearing for the Allies and deduct some supplies, and remake Denmark? The perfectionist in me wants to do that, the anarchist in me doesn't care. Buggy session overall really. Partly my fuck up on that edit, the rest was all Paradox.

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:37:14 AM
 Centurion

My Router killed itself yesterday so i have no internet right.
It seems you subbed me yesterday so i would like to hear someone statu update about UK or so
cueball
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:52:14 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

No biggie. Kostasl subbed UK, and he promised not to change strategy, so all seems good. I haven't looked at it but I imagine all is good. Only fighting between the Ruskies and the Japs.

Here is my AAR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHpX0wPn1k8

Best line of the night: "the Japanese navy wants to retreat?"

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:07:46 AM
 Major

hiensen I was thinking about it, and I dont think its fair we go back to that save, my ships had been fighting 8-12 hrs over in that and I had 5 tps damaged ships badly, I suggest we go back to the auto save and recreate the events and I retreate my ships in the hr interval those things are expensive and it may allow steve to get off the hook from that god awful position he has.

I talked to silver and he thinks Ive got a case
cueball
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 6:40:26 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

The retreat bug will just reappear if we do the same thing. You are basically asking to repeat 22 days of game play for one tp. First you want Yamashita edted back in because you lost him through a natural game play feature, and now you want to repeat part of the game because you didn't know about the naval retreat bug, and because your ships were on the line for 4 hour more than if you had played perfectly.

There is no such thing as a perfect war, and I have suffered far woese lossed due to mistakes I made. You made a mistake, and I am being sportsman like in offering to solve the problem by retreating my boats and such, but its silly to replay a whole battle because you lost a single TP.

So the deal is I will retreat and you will leave that sea zone, under attack by aircraft for as long as it takes you to leave.

Sir Winston -- 1937
hiensen
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:20:17 PM
 Generalleutnant

cueball wrote:
The retreat bug will just reappear if we do the same thing. You are basically asking to repeat 22 days of game play for one tp. First you want Yamashita edted back in because you lost him through a natural game play feature, and now you want to repeat part of the game because you didn't know about the naval retreat bug, and because your ships were on the line for 4 hour more than if you had played perfectly.

There is no such thing as a perfect war, and I have suffered far woese lossed due to mistakes I made. You made a mistake, and I am being sportsman like in offering to solve the problem by retreating my boats and such, but its silly to replay a whole battle because you lost a single TP.

So the deal is I will retreat and you will leave that sea zone, under attack by aircraft for as long as it takes you to leave.

Fair enough.
In sp I managed to get rid of the single submarine that made his fleets reengage, result was 0 losses.
All this wouldn't have happen if TWM had not made CL fleets to face submarines..

@ When do we continue ? Monday ?
SilverBolt
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:42:01 PM
 Centurion

hiensen wrote:
Fair enough.
In sp I managed to get rid of the single submarine that made his fleets reengage, result was 0 losses.
All this wouldn't have happen if TWM had not made CL fleets to face submarines..

@ When do we continue ? Monday ?

sure...
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 3:03:40 PM
 Centurion

So, you guys up for a Monday Session? Getting to war and so?
cueball
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 8:23:23 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I am good for Monday.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Predator
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 11:12:30 PM
 Obergefreiter

I can be there tomorrow at 00 cet.
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 12:13:17 AM
 Major

I thought this was a wednesday game guys Ninja
cueball
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 12:17:41 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

That is what you said last week, but then Monday came around and you were ready to play, then everyone got confused because you were on again, and then off again, and so no game happened.

You are a fickle fella.

Sir Winston -- 1937
hiensen
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:19:40 AM
 Generalleutnant

cueball wrote:
That is what you said last week, but then Monday came around and you were ready to play, then everyone got confused because you were on again, and then off again, and so no game happened.

You are a fickle fella.

Is there such a thing for you guys in your respective towns ?

cueball
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:26:55 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

hiensen wrote:
Is there such a thing for you guys in your respective towns ?

Heh.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 5:46:49 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Something has come up. Well actually I knew it was coming up, but I just didn't realize it was today. And today is my wifes birthday. So... I will try and be there for 00:00 CET... and try to play for as long as possible, but all that depends on when Anna gets home from work.

I will update people by MSN if I can not make it. And regardless it will be a short session. Probably not more that 2 hours, if that.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:23:11 PM
 Centurion

next wednesday then..