Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:33:10 PM
 Field Major

cueball wrote:
And today is my wifes birthday.

Wish her happy bday from me then Wink ...and let her enjoy it Cool
cueball
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 10:04:33 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Thanks a lot.

Looks like Waffen is out now, so it will be wednesday then.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
hiensen
Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009 11:23:29 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

cueball wrote:
Thanks a lot.

Looks like Waffen is out now, so it will be wednesday then.

sure no problem
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:10:34 AM
 Major

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I know Im going to get fucked tomorrow, steve's already fucked me out of china, I know he's going to fuck me out of these tps on top of it all. Fleet engaged 5 times last week and he's still trying his damndest to sink every ship thats there. Fleets going to re engage a hundred more times and he's going to be like, "its part of the game." "Its just 8 tps that only cost half a carrier a piece." Russia can go with "east is red" as early as early 38 with right after china falls, not even enough time for japan to redeploy Yunnan units. Japan has to wait for Gholkin Khan event which fired in late may 1939 getting only two months to attack soviet union, you cant even walk across those mountains in two months. Anyone find this extremely Jewish?

You're position is fucked up I know, thats not my problem maybe if you actually planned a little bit ahead of time you wouldnt be in these kind of positions in every game you play. You are screwing me out of my TPs because your position is terrible.

When Hiensen had this bug when I was playing USA I actually retreated my ships, and I didnt make him re engage 50 times and tell him its all apart of the game, that's the difference between you and I. Im not doing you any favors steve, I will not accept this.

You've treated me like shit lately and I dont appreciate it, you responded to a thread you have no business in simply to attack me and I not only find it rude as well as that dissertation on Yunnan you gave last week to make me feel like an idiot. And if that wasnt bad enough eaves dropping on MSN messages. You should of told me about that Yunnan bug, I planned ahead thinking I would only have 6 division from Yunnan and instead I have 32 divisions, I wouldnt of built nearly this much infantry.

I know you're dying to boot me from this game just like the other one here's your chance. I dont care how much work Ive put into this anymore.

Anyone think Im overreacting at all? I think Im getting screwed here and Im PO'D about it. I tried to have a little wine to try and settle me down a little but still find myself annoyed.
hiensen
Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 8:37:11 AM
 Generalleutnant

Though steve wanted to retreat his ships, if that's not the case then it's unfair whoever is the opponent.
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:06:42 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

I said I would retreat as long as Japan agreed to move out of that sea zone. Its in Black and White above.

That isn't good enough? Japan is going to lose one or two TP's.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:08:38 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

cueball wrote:
The retreat bug will just reappear if we do the same thing. You are basically asking to repeat 22 days of game play for one tp. First you want Yamashita edted back in because you lost him through a natural game play feature, and now you want to repeat part of the game because you didn't know about the naval retreat bug, and because your ships were on the line for 4 hour more than if you had played perfectly.

There is no such thing as a perfect war, and I have suffered far woese lossed due to mistakes I made. You made a mistake, and I am being sportsman like in offering to solve the problem by retreating my boats and such, but its silly to replay a whole battle because you lost a single TP.

So the deal is I will retreat and you will leave that sea zone, under attack by aircraft for as long as it takes you to leave.

My emphasis. From page 3 of this thread.

I said it the other day and Hiensen replied:

hiensen wrote:
Fair enough.
In sp I managed to get rid of the single submarine that made his fleets reengage, result was 0 losses.
All this wouldn't have happen if TWM had not made CL fleets to face submarines..

@ When do we continue ? Monday ?

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:16:13 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

So, I will be here, then at 00:00 CET.

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:58:31 PM
 Centurion

cueball wrote:
So, I will be here, then at 00:00 CET.

The same
SilverBolt
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:59:04 AM
 Centurion

srry lol..
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2009 11:39:00 AM
 Centurion

SilverBolt wrote:
srry lol..

Mad
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:49:32 PM
 Centurion

So, who up for a session on Monday 0:00 Cet.

Pls confirm here
hiensen
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:53:09 PM
 Generalleutnant

I confirm.Sergeant

@I start moving house from tuesday, dunno yet how everything will be settled for the internet/comp/power. Just so you know there could be chances that anyday during the next 3 weeks I won't be able to play for technical reasons, I'll let you know.
cueball
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:59:46 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I am looking forward to a monday game.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:26:46 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I'll be in valky in an hour and a half and see if any of the Axis scoundrels will show their heads. Looking forward to it.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:48:41 AM
 Centurion

Cue will edit mass lvl I ships with which without he cannot win the war. WED GAME PLS or i die..
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 4:14:19 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Sure we can do a fair edit for all those old tubs if Mass loses them. Best I should be able to take is a TP so I will be happy with that. We will try again Wednesday.

Mass, if you could meet me in Valky sometime between now and then we could perhaps find a way of releasing your ships from this bug without bothering everyone else with the issue.

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:25:32 AM
 Major

I had to reboot after crashing there. I cant avoid crashing here, its pretty impossible to touch the tps without touching the troops. I came back online about 5-7 mins after I saw cueball still there. My computer is running alot slower than usual, my kaspersky has detected a virus which it cant remove, it's pretty impossible to get rid of it, Im going to format the drive and move everything to DVDs, so I should reboot alot quicker. Im so sick of thinking about these damn tps, hopefully its straightened on wednesday. Really tired of thinking about this.

Thats a great idea steve we should do that.
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:43:03 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Maybe later today, in the very late evening, say 10 or 11 PST.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:20:30 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok well I am heading to Valky now.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:05:37 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

WM, if you do want to resolve this issue, make sure you post or buzz me here, since I will be tabbed working on other stuff.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:10:45 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Too bad.

Sir Winston -- 1937
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:20:23 AM
 Major

show up a little early tomorrow and I'll be there
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:39:06 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I am playing between 20:00 and 24:00 CET the Wednesday MEM game with Zsolo.

Sir Winston -- 1937
hiensen
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:27:06 PM
 Generalleutnant

I won't be available tonight, got to wake up very early tommorrow to move stuffs at my new house.I'm not staying up again for some shitty session with japan and ussr struggling between pauses, complains and rehosts for ships retreating, 1-2 transports and a few ww1 floating cans.
Sorry I'm not going to be wasted tonight. 00 CET = bed for me.