Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

EIR II weekdays NA AAR -- Great Moments in HOI Options · View
cueball
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:20:07 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

How Japan failed the Axis:

Tensions were high in the pre-game warm up and the Empire of Japan and the Soviet Union cajoled and threatened each other in a fierce war of words concerning the future of Siberia and Manchuria.

Code:
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):wtf?"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):how cum nazi china left alliance?"
        name = "Nostra (custom):Nat china got banned from Jap Alliance"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):who banned it?"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):no war then?"
        name = "TheWretchedMass (everyone):I played you like a fiddle silver"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):you check save from crash and see my forces and got stunned so u backed down yes?"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):anyways will war fire now? cue? help"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):i sohuld dow japan"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):but war will still fire for japan on may 39"
        name = "Madball (custom):maybe"
        name = "13:00 December 25, 1938 : United Kingdom went with hedge bets in Adolph Hitler Makes his Demands."
        name = "Madball (custom):depends on what happens over here"
        name = "Madball (custom):well now"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):b y the looks of geos ic hes gonna attck"
        name = "Madball (custom):Uk hedged bets"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):''Cowardly emperor backs down from war with russia''"

In Europe negotiations between Germany and the UK broke down over the fate of Czechoslovakia, and Neville Chamberlain hedged his bets at Munich, uttering his now famous phrase: "We must not bow to tyrrany or threats."

"We must not bow to tyrrany or threats -- there will be no appeasement of agression in Europe, diplomatic or otherwise: the borders of Czecholsovakia are not negotiable for they comprise the legal boudaries of a sovereign member of the League of Nations."

Meanwhile tempers flared in the east. A heated last minute negotiation between the Empire of Japan and the Soviet Union

Code:
        name = "Madball (custom):lets get it on before august"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):so i can dow japan when i want right?"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):want"
        name = "Madball (everyone):not until the war starts"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):i didnt get gearings from that event...im entitled to"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):what war?"
        name = "Madball (everyone):the war in the west"
        name = "Nostra (everyone):the war to end all wars"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):heres the deal jap cockroach"
        name = "TheWretchedMass (everyone):what"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):give me  datong and hohhot so i  have access to my friend mao"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):and you can have a nap"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):that deal? or will i crush you after danzing?"
        name = "Madball (everyone):that is going in the AAR"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):250 units and counting..."
        name = "Nostra (everyone):you writing one Cue?"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):ok so i dow and annex korea and machuria"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):you angered the commie party alot"
        name = "TheWretchedMass (custom):what do you guys think of that offer?"
        name = "Geofactor (custom):ok dropped to 11 percent"
        name = "Madball (custom):I think we should skip M/R and attack him in 1940"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):also stalin demands the immediate transfer of all japanese subs into soviet fleet"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):that or machuria and korea and parts of hcina"
        name = "Madball (custom):build forts in frieberg Stutgard and strasburgh and go straight through Poland"

Fed up with neotiations Chancellor Hitler called Chamberlain's bluff and declared war on Czechoslovakia on June 26th, 1939. The day after the Allies bit the bullet and backed the tottering middle European state and all out war broke out in Europe, while negotiations continued in the east:
Code:

name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):mass decide"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):i dow  or you pay me my t ribute"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):like now cuz war started"
        name = "Madball (everyone):you can do what you like now silver"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):going once"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):going twice"
        name = "Mr. Bolt (everyone):bye bye mother fucker"
        name = "21:00 June 27, 1939 : Soviet Union declared war upon Japan." 

And England offered Japan an alliance:

Code:
        name = "Nostra (everyone):We dont look to kind at Soviet aggression"

Japan accepted.

In early fall 1939, the Italian Foreign Ministed Count Ciano held high level talks with his German counter-part, von Ribbentrop, and it was agreed that Germany would not intervene if Italy prosecuted its long standing claims in the Balkans through force, and quickly annexed Yugoslavia. However when it came to extending Italy's grip down to Greece the Allies were not so obliging and soon declared war, forcing Italy into the Axis

Meanwhile in Asia, far away from the help of their new found allies the Japanese Empire was sorely pressed in Siberia, and the work of 10 years of careful expansion was undone, as the Japanese puppets state of Manchuria and China fell one by one to Russian troops and their Communist Chinese Allies.

Inside sources suggest that Prime Minister Tojo may be forced to resign.

I took these verbatim quotes from the game log, because they were just too good to forget.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:47:54 AM
 Centurion

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

funny lol

Comrade Stalin wants to get china for his own and not share it with that mao idiot.Might be tricky but communism will prevail in the end.
cueball
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:52:06 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Should let Mao have it. A very powerful puppet it is.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:00:47 PM
 Centurion

cueball wrote:
Should let Mao have it. A very powerful puppet it is.

I hate his colour....ShitRed...i want a nice red map.
sonofliberty
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:58:12 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Classic cockbaiting there. LOL How did wretch feel about his choice after bolt attacked?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
SilverBolt
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 10:39:34 AM
 Centurion

Would it be hard for a puppet commie china edit? Surely with soviet troops near it stalin wouldnt hesitate.Cuz i want to grab more teritory for myself.
cueball
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:58:16 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

The Regia stood up well in the Med

Sir Winston -- 1937
KostasL
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:48:34 PM
 2nd Lieutenant

cueball wrote:
The Regia stood up well in the Med

Is this the game i am supposed to join ? Confused

Should be Thursday at 00:00 CET ?

The Spartan king Leonidas defiantly and gallantly resisted the advance of the huge Persian army at Thermopylae. At one point the Persians sent an envoy to Leonidas urging his surrender. "Our archers are so numerous," said the envoy, "that the flight of their arrows darkens the sun." "So much the better," Leonidas tartly replied, "for we shall then fight in the shade."
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:49:21 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

No its this game: http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1551 which is delayed if not postponed, until tomorrow I possibly.

Sir Winston -- 1937