Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

DIPLOMACY Options · View
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:42:28 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Good-o

Given your brand of diplomatic skills observed in EU and other games id say you will quite enjoy this.

1 more to go then i believe.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

sonofliberty
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:52:51 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Mighty G wrote:
Yep i agree, surely there must be more out there?

You dont need anything other then your wits!

So far:

Cueball
Aran
SE
Hiensen
Sol

2 more to go provided hiensen and Sol are interested (couldnt see a yes or no post was all)
I will play. Post the rules, or at least a link please.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Predator
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:03:23 AM
 Obergefreiter

Count me in, lads.
Mighty G
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:22:30 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok so that makes 7.

I will post rules and other information later on tonight along with player assignments.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:02:10 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok i have asked for a new room to be openined in the multiplayer section.

Once this room is opened ill post all the details, Rules, Nation assignments, Victory conditions and most importnantly contact details. Normally the game uses Email but im thinking it might just be easier to use the inhouse PM system seeing as were alway checking this forum anyway.

I asked MM to make the room, (im pretty sure he is the man to ask), if not ill get on to Ed right away once MM replies.

George Orwell

Ederon
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:49:12 PM
 Field Major

Mighty G wrote:
I asked MM to make the room, (im pretty sure he is the man to ask), if not ill get on to Ed right away once MM replies.

Since M&M is not in the office to tell me to do it, I did it without his approval..but don't tell him Angel Grin
Aran Linvail
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:29:54 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

I have another map of Dipomacy, the one I used with friends to play it by email. Maybe it's a bit less complex than having two maps, just a thought Rolleyes

Aran Linvail
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:31:11 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

I have another map of Dipomacy, the one I used with friends to play it by email. Maybe it's a bit less complex than having two maps, just a thought Rolleyes
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0diplomacyestadoinicial.gif
Aran Linvail
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:58:41 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

When do we send the orders to you GM ? Big Grin
Mighty G
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 6:15:38 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Whenever and how ever often you like.

I dont mind receiving prelims and i dont mind if you revise them before deadline as much as you like Big Grin

George Orwell

Stalins Elite
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:05:08 PM
 Pilus prior

Ok my preferences are F, R, G, I, A, T, B. I assume you know what that means MG. Anyway for those of you wanting to make some early scams with me, send me a PM and I'll give you my e-mail address. Please no big words as I'm just a simple Aussie, though feel free to use as much abusive language as you like as those of you who know me surely know by now that I certainly willBig Grin SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

cueball
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:07:33 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

The game has already started, you are England.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Mighty G
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:45:09 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Im waiting on confirmation from Hiensen if he does want to play or not, seems i misread his post. i may have to find 1 more player to take on russia if he wants out.

George Orwell

Aran Linvail
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2009 3:39:47 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

xD, the GM in my game used the actual PC game Diplomacy to take screenshots of the moves to update them on the forum. Maybe after a speak to him (if i find him) i can ask him about that, that, if you'd like of course.
sonofliberty
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:51:23 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Damn, russia starts with 4 units.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Ulmont
Posted: Monday, May 04, 2009 8:55:34 PM
 Major General

Mighty G wrote:
i may have to find 1 more player to take on russia if he wants out.

If he wants out, I'd love to take Russia over.
cueball
Posted: Monday, May 04, 2009 9:30:35 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Fine by me. Whoever it is they should confirm soon, because starting moves are already being decided and the position of Russia in this is important.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Ulmont
Posted: Monday, May 04, 2009 9:42:53 PM
 Major General

cueball wrote:
Fine by me. Whoever it is they should confirm soon, because starting moves are already being decided and the position of Russia in this is important.

Well, bug Mighty...
Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:01:03 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

EDIT: skip that.

Ulmont is now our new Russia.

George Orwell

Ulmont
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 3:53:22 PM
 Major General

Mighty G wrote:
Spring 1901 Orders DUE Sunday MAY 10th 2400CET

So how did Spring 1901 turn out?
cueball
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 6:29:01 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Yes, what's up G?

Sir Winston -- 1937
sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:22:20 PM
Free Man

Did the moves work out?

Anders
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:27:45 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Mighty's been offline tonight, when he should have been playing China in Monday XI. So I suppose he's been detained for some reason.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
cueball
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:44:53 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Seems like the Diplomacy game is in a state of civil disorder.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Predator
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:58:34 PM
 Obergefreiter

G is a blasphemier.