Aran Linvail
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:19:09 AM
 Oberfeldwebel
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

G, please show up Devil
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:19:45 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Well, everything is cast in stone and held by G., so in liu of his releasing the information, I will just tell everyone what my moves were. No big suprises here from Germany:

F KIE -- DEN
A BER -- KIE
A MUN -- RUH

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Anders
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:09:48 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Mine were:
Fleet to Black sea
Army to Bulgaria
Army to Armenia

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Aran Linvail
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:40:53 AM
 Oberfeldwebel

Mine were:

Army VEN to APU
Army ROM to NAP
Fleet NAP to ION
Ulmont
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:54:47 AM
 Major General

Russia A MOS -> STP
Russia A WAR -> GAL
Russia F SEV -> BLA
Russia F STP -> GOB
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:20:57 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

GOB = BOT? Gulf of Bothenia....

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Ulmont
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 4:55:29 AM
 Major General

cueball wrote:
GOB = BOT? Gulf of Bothenia....

Yeah, should be BOT.
Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:55:28 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Settle Chaps, Settle,

Had no internet the past 48 hours.

Updating shortly.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:56:30 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ulmont wrote:
Yeah, should be BOT.

Provided the GM 'clearly understand' your orders it doesnt really matter how you transcribe the names.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Anders
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 3:27:42 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Time for an update. I expect turn resolution by the time I get home, in 2 hours.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

cueball
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 3:32:01 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I think MG is sleeping now. Probably nothing for about 12 hours.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Mighty G
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 5:26:45 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Considering that 2400CET is 8 am my time.............unless i OD on coffee or shit the bed its unlikely you get the result directly at 2400.

George Orwell

Anders
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 5:35:03 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

You're awake now, so get to it!

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Mighty G
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:47:21 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Im delaying the adjudication as i lack 2 sets of orders.

In a normal dip game the offenders would just get NMR and orders would be posted. However im allowing a small delay. Orders will be up by 2000CET no later.

George Orwell

sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 11:38:00 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Who forgot?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Mighty G
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 2:01:35 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I cannot divuldge this information.

George Orwell

cueball
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:43:24 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

England and France sent no orders. Too bad, not so bad as it could have been since they are natural antagonists, this just means they are a move behind.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:36:27 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

an NMR can also be a decisive tactic........... if your lying to someone about something yay

George Orwell

sonofliberty
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:06:42 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Mighty G wrote:
an NMR can also be a decisive tactic........... if your lying to someone about something yay
True, they were not hurt by the lack. I mean just look at the Balkans for instance.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

sonofliberty
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:21:53 PM
Free Man

Update?

Mighty G
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2009 6:10:52 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

2 NMR's and no word from either SE or Predator. So i am going to look for 2 replacement players for France and England.

As the recruitment pool is a bit low here at ED's if i havnt found anyone by the Autumn resolution i will ask some friends from over at redscape if theyd be willing to join us. I cannot place 2 large powers into CD.

George Orwell

cueball
Posted: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:49:24 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I didn't send moves because I assumed that we are on pause until players are found. I really don't see findind someone for England at this point, really. So, we better find a work around to save the game, or start new next week, and get two more players for start.

What do people say?

Sir Winston -- 1937
Mighty G
Posted: Monday, June 08, 2009 10:21:50 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I have found a player to take over England. I will be making a small delay in the resolution of this order set to confirm then into the game. (just waiting on confirmation).

I will be extending this current deadline 72Hours. Wednesday 2400cet in order to get this new player in. This still leaves the Question of France to be answered and SOL had asked to move to it from Austria. With at least 1 of the missing western powers replaced i think it best that SOL remain Austria whilst i continue to hunt for a replacement France. What is your opionions on him changing nation?

Meant to post this earlier but i was busy

George Orwell

cueball
Posted: Monday, June 08, 2009 10:42:04 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Well, throwing Austia to the dogs might be a good way of compensating for the fee hand that Germany has had in other opening quarters of the game. That said the skirkish down their seems to be pretty lively competition and something that is giving the game a certain amoung to heat, so I would prefer it if it stayes as it was, and we waited to get a new player for France, which is cetainly in a good enough position to be playable at this point.

LEts postpone till next Sundat, and see what crops up.

Sir Winston -- 1937
sonofliberty
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:49:01 PM
Free Man

Gentlemen, I think I shall withdraw. This game is not what I thought it would be. I expected lot's of "shit talking", some friendly flame wars, and lot's of behind the scenes negotiations. It turns out to be a "poor man's" HOI. I am losing interest.