Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

DIPLOMACY Options · View
SilverBolt
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:06:44 PM
 Centurion

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

lo i checked this stuff out and i wouldnt play it even if i got payed...
Anders
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:53:42 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

SilverBolt wrote:

Jeder Kommentar überflußig

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
SilverBolt
Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:31:55 PM
 Centurion

Anders wrote:

ur mum. Smile
sonofliberty
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:45:20 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Anders wrote:
Hva faen betyr det?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Anders
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:36:17 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

sonofliberty wrote:
Hva faen betyr det?

All comments redundant

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Aran Linvail
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:25:15 AM
 Oberfeldwebel

:O translation required Angel Grin
Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:27:33 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

SilverBolt wrote:

I couldn't expect you to comprehend the complexities of such a simple game with your tiny facist peebrain.

So dont worry, we wouldnt except you even if you were paying.

Statesmen need apply only Angel Grin

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:33:37 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

sonofliberty wrote:
Gentlemen, I think I shall withdraw. This game is not what I thought it would be. I expected lot's of "shit talking", some friendly flame wars, and lot's of behind the scenes negotiations. It turns out to be a "poor man's" HOI. I am losing interest.

Then perhaps you are not initiating communications enough.

Having said that, i do concede this game IS NOT for everyone for it is not an 'arcade' game.

In a standard game i will easily write at least 500 emails, most small emails but at least 50+ Mini-novels. And thats a standard game.

Imagine this monster...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

sonofliberty
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:58:50 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Anders wrote:
All comments redundant
Ahh, ok.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:15:17 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Orders are Overdue. I have a few sets but not all.

Will be posting them later tonight!

George Orwell

cueball
Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:20:39 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Ok I will send mine, but it looks like SOL is out. lost like three players from start. Perhaps we should start again.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Aran Linvail
Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:24:38 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

shit, well in that case (though i wouldl ike to keep the game as it is, maybe some last minute palyer can be found?) we'll have to look for another player. My girlfriend played this one simply because i told her please Big Grin but she just told me if we start over she won't be in it Devil . It was kind of funny discussing with her about not attacking me by surprise, and I still got to see what she decided in the end this turn Confused

Hope this doesn't break, but hey, we CAN start over...can we?
If so, i swap country with someone else Big Grin
Ulmont
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:43:14 AM
 Major General

cueball wrote:
Ok I will send mine, but it looks like SOL is out. lost like three players from start. Perhaps we should start again.

I assure you I wouldn't say no to a restart.... Big Grin

Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:46:31 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

We need to find more players then.

Or a smaller varient (though i prefer the big ones!)

I wont release this turn results given that it looks like the first attempt was = fail.

Well assuming..

Aran
Sapphira
Cueball
Ulmont
Anders

Want to play again then we should commence hunting for new players. And maybe some discussion of what varient to play. Pity i cant play but someone has to GM Pharaoh

George Orwell

Aran Linvail
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:26:52 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

I'd like to play one of the big mpa variants. Ancientemed9, Chromatich would be nice, Classical, after it....they become fat to big. Would be great, but we maight need some more players Big Grin

Mighty G
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:52:19 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Aran Linvail wrote:
I'd like to play one of the big mpa variants. Ancientemed9, Chromatich would be nice, Classical, after it....they become fat to big. Would be great, but we maight need some more players Big Grin

Im working on something, and tell your girlfriend thanks for filling in and im sorry it never really took after!!

George Orwell

Aran Linvail
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:01:47 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

Ok, then, waiting for you to pick one map up Tongue.

About this...

I've been told that my internet connection will be cut off for good with this ISP, and with the competition we still haven't agreed on something so...I'm most likely to end up with no internet for a couple of months. Sick

I'll still use my girlfriends pc to check the forums, so maybe I could still play. Dunno, still, count me in, if I see it's too much of a trouble for her, i'll have to retire from online games for a whileeeeeeeeeeee.
Cry
Anders
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:48:10 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

That's a shame. I guess you'll have to get the boxed edition of HoI3 then.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Ederon
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 4:24:49 PM
 Field Major

I'm moving this to Concluded/ON HOLD category. If you ever revive it, just drop me a message and I'll put it back to MP.
Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:30:56 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

no problem.

Diplomacy PG tournaments are about to commence so it wont be till after christmas ill get to have another attempt at diplomacy ala lord ederon., that and im also working on a map.

George Orwell

Aran Linvail
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 6:57:11 AM
 Oberfeldwebel

just picking a topic in which I had already wrote to say... I'm back online Devil so count me in next time diplo game turns out. Oh, and I started playing this game called "supremacy 1914", you should check it out, its online, free, and a mixture of HoI, Diplomacy...it's really cool, though it takes place in WWI.
Ederon
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:23:46 AM
 Field Major

Welcome back Aran. HoI3 isn't on your list? Wink
Aran Linvail
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 8:21:21 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

Though I would LOVE to have it, the thing is I don't have a dedicated Video Card. I have an Intel 945G...which allows several old games to play, but in general: newer than 2005 games don't work.

And I still have HoI 2 installed, but I am now going to unninstall it since I don't hink I can find players with version 3 going on here.

And..thanks for the welcome Daniel Tongue