Cueball GERMANY PM

Son of Liberty AUSTRIA PM

Rastius ENGLAND AWAITING CONFIRMATION

Ulmont RUSSIA PM

Saphirra FRANCE PM

Aran Linvail ITALY PM

Anders TURKEY PM

GM = MIGHTY G PM

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

cueball
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:28:24 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Man Germany! You really have it in for me. What did I ever do to you? Anyway anyone who wants to talk to Kaiser Whilhelm about the shape of the New Europe, you can contact me at steviesmyths@yahoo.ca or by PM.

Kaiser Hymn

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Mighty G
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 4:16:35 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I figured you could handle a challenge. Sergeant

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:36:17 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Damn, I was hoping for a naval power like uk or Italy. But for first game, maybe a land power is best.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
hiensen
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 7:48:27 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

How come I'm Russia in diplomacy ? I don't remember signing up for this game...you coon ! I'm in if you join our saturday new abyss game. Big Grin
Mighty G
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:43:19 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Your Russia. Suck it up. You got 4 units.... 1more then any other nation Big Grin

Ssly though, i thought you wanted in. If you want out just say the word and ill find another player!

As for saturday abyss... Problem is i work Sundays and you guys dont normally start till 2000CET (which is 4am for me). So if i were to play it might well be on a 'if mighty shows up' basis.

Your call if you dont wanna play dip, guess i misread yur post Big Grin................. Just confirm for me yeah or neh so i can find a replacement if it be neh.

George Orwell

cueball
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2009 3:06:02 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Russia definitely is one of the countries that can be turned into a steamroller, as if France, since it picks up those two easy points in Spain and Portugal.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:04:01 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ulmont is now Russia.

George Orwell