Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Abyss Game Options · View
Anders
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:39:28 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

GoodbyeBluesky wrote:
You rejected that White Peace
I think Mighty G's point is that he was getting a lot more than just a measly WP.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:47:39 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Well APR and myself did say that we would be happy with that proposed border indeffinantly. It was a long term solution to our problems from what i understood.

This give you a free hand against the inevitable Asian intervention against you. And myself to worry about Hiensens schemings yay

Im happy to renew a constant ongoing NAP with you and APR to ensure that we can meet other global challenges and not just a prolongued bad peace in europe.

As for Blance of Power, you are still by far the biggest power/threat in Europe witht he exception of USNA in UK.

That border i proposed secures peace from my behalf as long as your willing to coexist with myself and APR. Ive no reason to stab you now that i can fund my economy myself and i am a man of my word.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:59:29 PM
 Centurion

Mighty G wrote:
Well APR and myself did say that we would be happy with that proposed border indeffinantly. It was a long term solution to our problems from what i understood.

This give you a free hand against the inevitable Asian intervention against you. And myself to worry about Hiensens schemings yay

Im happy to renew a constant ongoing NAP with you and APR to ensure that we can meet other global challenges and not just a prolongued bad peace in europe.

As for Blance of Power, you are still by far the biggest power/threat in Europe witht he exception of USNA in UK.

That border i proposed secures peace from my behalf as long as your willing to coexist with myself and APR. Ive no reason to stab you now that i can fund my economy myself and i am a man of my word.

Hard to believe.

Anyway i think someone will have edit me at war with Russia since i took the Russian Occupied Capital from Sweden but are not at war with it i wont be able to annex it later when India takes the last VPs and since it got no Belligerence i cant dow it on my own
Anders
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:13:01 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

GoodbyeBluesky wrote:
Anyway i think someone will have edit me at war with Russia since i took the Russian Occupied Capital from Sweden but are not at war with it i wont be able to annex it later when India takes the last VPs and since it got no Belligerence i cant dow it on my own

Annex Sweden 1st.
And we can turn Democratic DOW ON next session. It's supposed to be on anyway.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:14:48 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

What is hard to believe?

I stand by my word, always have always will. I believe in military transperancy and Diplomacy 100%.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

hiensen
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:11:45 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

Sigh I still haven't found a sub for USNA and I would really be pissed if it's ..AI taking over it.Even more if at the next session I find out that bourbons anexed UK, took ireland, landed in bermuda and is seizing east american coasts. LOL

To anders : yes with my unstable connection you better handle the hosting for the games we're committed to.

To MG : yes if you consider my holly presence in europe as a threat and attack me I may release france as well, and got the means to. Big Grin
Anders
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:45:33 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Right: Tomorrow, at 1600 CET, report to the CHAT : http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=chat
where I will give you the day's IP.
Anyone who CAN'T make it tomorrow on time, speak now or prepare to have your countries AI'd.
And those of you who plan to be there, please confirm as well.

If you lost tech or other stuff as per the save in the Abyss-saves thread, you'd better post here IN GOOD TIME BEFORE 1600 CET. Otherwise you can forget to have it added.
~Anders

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:53:11 PM
 Centurion

Will be there
KalliKaldi
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 8:48:38 PM
 Private

I will be there also it was never part of the agreement that i would cede Tripoli
Anders
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 8:55:03 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Also, re: editing: The province transfers must be posted in GOOD time before the session.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

KalliKaldi
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 10:05:43 PM
 Private

Heres the territory that I and Cossacks get from our peace treaty
i gain he loses - 906 371 378 520 521 522 523 524 1019 1022 1021 905 907 1023 1027 1026 1024 1025 4 902 903 904

he gains i lose - 1793 1823 1822 1821 1820 1504 1819 1813 1812 1801

also i got 15% dissent for some reason i clearly remember when we stopped playing last time i had 0% dissent...
Anders
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 11:24:08 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

New save up. Make sure your shit is in order.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Mighty G
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 8:06:38 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

hiensen wrote:
Sigh I still haven't found a sub for USNA and I would really be pissed if it's ..AI taking over it.Even more if at the next session I find out that bourbons anexed UK, took ireland, landed in bermuda and is seizing east american coasts. LOL

To anders : yes with my unstable connection you better handle the hosting for the games we're committed to.

To MG : yes if you consider my holly presence in europe as a threat and attack me I may release france as well, and got the means to. Big Grin

You dont belong in Europe slut features. Evil Grin and besides i scouted UK and ireland last session and you aint got nothing there, unless there is an uberstack in London i couldnt see. Sergeant

I would have attacked you allready if Cossacks werent so hell bent on attacking every AI nation in Europe. I was close to dowing you at the end of last session when cossacks and i peaced out........ And i probably will tonight, i cannot afford to let UK build you up with tonnes of materials that belong rightfully to me.

If its any conselation you also have Greenland undefended, and iceland had 1? division. I will probably dow but im sure we can discuss something..... then again you didnt discuss UK with me so we might not eh? One Tooth Grin

Ill ask around see if i can russel you up a sub. I hate stabbing AI/Players AFK.

George Orwell

Willow
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 10:34:56 AM
 Oberfeldwebel

Hi

I understand the notice that I had to go to work was not accepted last weekend?
My RL work situation is so that these things may happen.

Have I been kicked from this game?

I’m on msn : opheim@hotmail.com

- Willow

msn : gkopheim@hotmail.com

I have not played HOI much the last years but I'm eager to get back into it. Sadly I have an erratic time schedule so I may not be able to play one set time each week.
Have many versions set up. 8 plane, EiR and so on. Also various patch versions.
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 12:56:42 PM
 Centurion

Something come up in the last minute. Wont be there at all or first very late like something between 18.00-20.00 Cet
Anders
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 2:12:26 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Willow wrote:

Have I been kicked from this game?

No, you haven't.

Quick reminder to everyone:
I'm hosting today, so get the IP from me in the chat:
http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=chat

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Geofactor
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 2:41:45 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

i can sub if hiensoncoon doesnt mind

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
SilverBolt
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 3:00:21 PM
 Centurion

GoodbyeBluesky wrote:
Something come up in the last minute. Wont be there at all or first very late like something between 18.00-20.00 Cet

me to the rescue...
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 4:55:50 PM
 Centurion

Ok, thanks for subbing. I´m still busy only checking in. I think i will be ready around 19.00-19.30 will nudge someone in Msn then
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:51:11 PM
 Centurion

k, im here and rdy to play. Should you still be on it someone like Geo or Waffen can drop me a line in MSN at the next rehost
Anders
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 7:06:28 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

get msn from chat or geo

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 7:56:38 PM
 Centurion

Edit Request for the Dissent the AI managed to amass.
Current dissent 14,53% previous session dissent around 3%
Anders
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 8:08:18 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Right, a session only 1 hour longer than announced, ended 2100 as peole were AFK and had to leave.
Still, pretty stable, except for the lag issue that prompted the last rehost. Might be HOI2 software and not your connection, H.

Everyone be sure to check the save for lost tech or lag-dissent.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Willow
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2009 8:10:33 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

Anders wrote:
Right, a session only 1 hour longer than announced, ended 2100 as peole were AFK and had to leave.
Still, pretty stable, except for the lag issue that prompted the last rehost. Might be HOI2 software and not your connection, H.

So thats why I can't connect.... :-)

Well it was fun, no war but that will come soon I guess.

- Willow

msn : gkopheim@hotmail.com

I have not played HOI much the last years but I'm eager to get back into it. Sadly I have an erratic time schedule so I may not be able to play one set time each week.
Have many versions set up. 8 plane, EiR and so on. Also various patch versions.
hiensen
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:52:25 AM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

Geofactor wrote:
i can sub if hiensen doesnt mind

Aaah, thank you geo for subbing.Thumbs Up

Anders wrote:

Oh damn that's even worse if it's hoi2 software, damn those paradoxsluts.