Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

hello! Options · View
Saphirra
Posted: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:36:13 PM
Recruit
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Hi, I'm Saphirra Aran Linvail's girlfriend. I know this game from some time before and since he told me you were lacking some players I'd sure like to fill in Wink. I'd like to be France!. Hope you accept me.

By the way: just because I'm his girlfriend, I wont be at his feet in the game Tongue
Anders
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:20:18 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Aran, stop having your transvestite multiple personalities register for you!

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Aran Linvail
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:28:13 AM
 Oberfeldwebel

-.- One Tooth Grin it's really not me...

I'm the guy right in the middle below, and my girlfrend is the brunette to my right in the picture (in red).

Seriously. Cool
for some reason I can't seem to see the image, can you?

Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 4:32:23 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Exceellent then we have our new France also.

I will be updating the details a little bit later tonight and rescheduling the deadline for next week at the usual time.

Aran i trust you have explained the details of playing the game with your missus. And ill trust that by S1905 she has you firmly by the balls as her puppet LOL

Whos the chick in the bottom row to your left with the black top. I want her in my hot bitches thread, tell her bikin shots are welcomed round here.... and dont be shy Big Grin yay Drinks at your place at 8?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

sonofliberty
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:02:19 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Damn MG is right. Ask her if she wants US citizenshipWink

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Aran Linvail
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:44:20 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

hahahaa, that's my girl's best friend: she's taken guys Sad. Buy hey, she might break up...i'll tell her then....hahahaha
Mighty G
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 8:36:25 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Im still just waiting on confirmation from my english player, hopefully he gets back to me this afternoon. ITs possible he may be busy as he is a lawyer.

If he hasnt contancted this arvo we will proceed without him and i will update this lobby so the game can proceed for next week.

For now though start dipping with our new France player , Saphirra.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Aran Linvail
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 1:50:57 PM
 Oberfeldwebel

be nice cue Wink