Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

OT from [wherever] Options · View
Anders
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:11:56 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

OrangeYoshi wrote:
Judaism: Small increase in tax, increase in TE, small increase to stab cost (they did keep rebelling, after all Tongue).

+6 nose size of leaders...

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Anders
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:45:46 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

danomite wrote:
Make a back up of your ideas file, then copy in the lines from the idea code above, it is still clearly eu3, just better Smile

Different is not Better.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

The Professor
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:47:28 PM
 General of the Army

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Anders wrote:
+6 nose size of leaders...

That's crossing the line.

Their game can only exist to be won.
Then so be it who else can see it done.
Anders
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:50:39 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

The Professor wrote:
That's crossing the line.

Yes, with that size nose, they cross the finish line first every time.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:07:11 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

The ND-bidding we had for TWBW turned out excellent. Except for those who picked crappy or useless NDs.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:39:39 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

OrangeYoshi wrote:

My opinion on this is that we don't let people banned from Paradox into the game simply for the safety of the game. We don't want it kicked from the forums.

Unless the assholery increase by severe magnitudes, I don't think you'll get kicked off these forums.
And how are the paradox moderators to know you have banned players in the game? Do you suggest any players would notify them?

The Professor wrote:
And I for one like the idea of keeping banned from pdoxers out if they couldnt follow the rules then why would they now?
So if somebody has been breaking rules in a similar game, they should be banned from playing this one..?
Blayne, do read what you're writing, please. And I don't mean spellcheck.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

OrangeYoshi
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:45:49 AM
 General

Anders wrote:
Unless the assholery increase by severe magnitudes, I don't think you'll get kicked off these forums.

I meant Paradox.

Quote:
And how are the paradox moderators to know you have banned players in the game? Do you suggest any players would notify them?

I can think of a few players who would out someone if it benefited them...

But other than that... someone getting careless and mentioning it?
The Professor
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 8:19:46 AM
 General of the Army

Quote:

Considering that you've constantly spouted the most utterly vile and racist epithets, have at the LEAST politically incorrect signatures and have directly insulted my jewish heritage in the past I think this forum is far too lax and would prefer out day to day activities to be in Paradox where such behavior is filtered.

Regardless I would think there is even without such a rule sufficient evidence to prevent you from playing unless there is significant improvement 6 months from now.

And OrangeYoshi we had already been kicked from the Paradox forums in our last CK era simply from pdox probably simply tracking the IPs.

OrangeYoshi
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 8:30:52 AM
 General

The Professor wrote:
Considering that you've constantly spouted the most utterly vile and racist epithets, have at the LEAST politically incorrect signatures and have directly insulted my jewish heritage in the past I think this forum is far too lax and would prefer out day to day activities to be in Paradox where such behavior is filtered.

Political correctness! Die! Horribly! Horribly!

On the same note: Racism! Die! Horribly! Horribly!

Quote:
And OrangeYoshi we had already been kicked from the Paradox forums in our last CK era simply from pdox probably simply tracking the IPs.

Someone was stupid enough to re-register with the same IP to try to bypass a ban?

They deserved to get TWBW kicked off for that. Jeez...
The Professor
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:04:31 AM
 General of the Army

pssst it was Anders.

Gollevainen
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:04:44 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 50,000th Forum Post

For those intressed of ancient history, the last ban (blame anders part after all us Pdox Surviors had marooned here) starts about middle of the page and contines quite long
http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=475

As for Blayne's arguing over banning Anders over this game I found bit moot considering the mutual mudthrowing fest those two have had this week and beyond.

FÜR DEN SCHUTZ DER ARBEITER UND BAUERN MACHT

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
danomite
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:16:57 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

OrangeYoshi wrote:
Political correctness! Die! Horribly! Horribly!

On the same note: Racism! Die! Horribly! Horribly!

Agreed.

Gollevainen wrote:
As for Blayne's arguing over banning Anders over this game I found bit moot considering the mutual mudthrowing fest those two have had this week and beyond.

Also agree, just leave it all alone and kill each other in the game, may the right one win.

It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain.
If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world,
because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past.
Anders
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:20:42 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

The Professor wrote:
There you go slandering again Blayne. Give it a rest, will you. I have yet begun to publish the full chatlog.
Also, what's politically incorrect about my signature now? And since when are you a Jew?

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Gollevainen
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:28:18 PM
 Legatus legionis

Quote:
directly insulted my jewish heritage in the past

Having middle name of jewish orgin doesen't give you jewish heritage Blayne...Bash

Irsh Faq wrote:
I've noted with Golle a trend of stirring up as much drama publicly as he can whenever he's up to something shady in the background. Presumably its a smokescreen strategy.
Anders
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:38:40 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Gollevainen wrote:
Having middle name of jewish orgin doesen't give you jewish heritage Blayne...Bash

If he wants to be a Jew, let him pretend to be a Jew. I understand a lot of Americans struggle with their national identity. It's what you get from a multiethnic society. Very unlike most of us Europeans, you won't see me pretending I have "Greek heritage". Or you being a Same, for that matter, Ante.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Frosty
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:53:12 PM
 Major General

Anders wrote:
If he wants to be a Jew, let him pretend to be a Jew. I understand a lot of Americans struggle with their national identity. It's what you get from a multiethnic society. Very unlike most of us Europeans, you won't see me pretending I have "Greek heritage". Or you being a Same, for that matter, Ante.

Lets all simmer down and respect whatever heritages whoever has. Theres no need for Anders and Blayne (or anyone else) to start their own personal internet intifada over meaningless shit that happened in the past.

I for one want an update on the kingdom setup progress One Tooth Grin

Jakalo wrote:
You sir shame us in the eyes of the rest of the world.

King of Men wrote:
  • Frosty AAR: Stab. Stab, STAB, SLASH, KILL!

• el_zilcho321 wrote:
    God I hate Frosty.
    Gollevainen
    Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:24:38 PM
     Legatus legionis

Quote:
    Or you being a Same, for that matter, Ante.

But I do have honourable Greek heritage, and it's Antti or Achileus for youWink

Irsh Faq wrote:
    jodokus
    Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:38:08 PM
     Generaloberst

Quote:
    But I do have honourable Greek heritage, and it's Antti or Achileus for you

...and I always suspect you were adoptedRolleyes

Anders
    Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:49:33 PM
     Generalfeldmarschall

jodokus wrote:
    ...and I always suspect you were adoptedRolleyes

Now you know why uncle Spyros looks so fondly on him Big Grin

King of Men wrote:
    Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
    Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

The Professor
    Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:31:43 PM
     General of the Army

I am Jewish from my mother's father's side so its patronymically jewish, under the Reformed movement that would be enough to emmigrate to Israel so yes I am part Jewish and that is enough for Ander's racism to finally cross the line when he ceases to be reasonable player. You can only laugh along with it and tolerate it for so long, and in fact I did mention it over teamspeak and not only did you continue to do so but you even stepped it up.

And now your resorting to blackmail and even more racist sentiments!

Ander's if this is all one big conspiracy to get a 4chan /b/tard /SomethingAwful laugh at our expense it has officially gone too far, apologize publicly and don't ever orally or electronically use such language again.

This isn't stuff that happened "months" ago but stuff he does daily and weekly and isn't stuff he has ever stopped or expressed remorse for.

danomite
    Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:39:59 PM
     Tribunus laticlavius

Anders wrote:
    I understand a lot of Americans struggle with their national identity.
    Well its true, my heritage for example goes back like this
    Canadian, American, Russian, Polish, German, British, Québécois, Iroquois, French, and Scottish.
    A big mix and in that order (the first 2 don't really count as thats recent history, but rest are by percentage)

It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain.
    If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world,
    because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past.
    King of Men
    Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:56:28 PM
     Legatus legionis

I do not police TS or chat, but I note in passing that you're not entirely innocent on that score, Blayne. Also, Anders is having a bit of a laugh at your expense; he's a troll, but I must admit that you are making a definite trippy-trip-trip noise on his bridge. Perhaps you should refer him to your even more sensitive brother, eh? Or, you know, not try to chat with people who annoy you so much.

That said: Anders, jeg har to spjut, med dem kan jeg stange dine øyne ut. If you're going to play, try not to make posts for the express purpose of annoying other players, eh?

Read my blog.
    Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
    Anders
    Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:00:12 AM
     Generalfeldmarschall

The Professor wrote:
    I am Jewish from my mother's father's side so its patronymically jewish, under the Reformed movement that would be enough to emmigrate to Israel so yes I am part Jewish and that is enough for Ander's racism to finally cross the line when he ceases to be reasonable player. You can only laugh along with it and tolerate it for so long, and in fact I did mention it over teamspeak and not only did you continue to do so but you even stepped it up.

And now your resorting to blackmail and even more racist sentiments!

Ander's if this is all one big conspiracy to get a 4chan /b/tard /SomethingAwful laugh at our expense it has officially gone too far, apologize publicly and don't ever orally or electronically use such language again.

This isn't stuff that happened "months" ago but stuff he does daily and weekly and isn't stuff he has ever stopped or expressed remorse for.

First clue to this being Blayne's part of a flamewar is him misspelling my name deliberately after pretty much managing to spell it correctly up until recently...

There's no surer way to turn good away from a good cause than misusing the word "racism" when defaming your opponents. Since when, for example, did being a Jew constitute racial disparity?? If my grandparent's official religion counted in my genetic makeup, I'd be State Church Christian and go to church only once every year!
    And having never failed to support my fellow human beings in difficulties, from Women's Rights issues to the Mentally and Physically Handicapped, I strongly object to being called a "racist", even if it is by someone with little or no defamatory power.
    My 2 centimes.
    Edit, and adhering to KoM's post just above, I shall remain silent. As long as I'm not further defamed.

King of Men wrote:
    Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
    Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

OrangeYoshi
    Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:41:04 AM
     General

Anders wrote:
    Since when, for example, did being a Jew constitute racial disparity?? If my grandparent's official religion counted in my genetic makeup, I'd be State Church Christian and go to church only once every year!

Judaism is both an ethnicity and a religion.

King of Men wrote:

That said: Anders, jeg har to spjut, med dem kan jeg stange dine øyne ut.

ROFL
    The Professor
    Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 2:23:38 AM
     General of the Army

Anders wrote:
    First clue to this being Blayne's part of a flamewar is him misspelling my name deliberately after pretty much managing to spell it correctly up until recently...

There's no surer way to turn good away from a good cause than misusing the word "racism" when defaming your opponents. Since when, for example, did being a Jew constitute racial disparity?? If my grandparent's official religion counted in my genetic makeup, I'd be State Church Christian and go to church only once every year!
    And having never failed to support my fellow human beings in difficulties, from Women's Rights issues to the Mentally and Physically Handicapped, I strongly object to being called a "racist", even if it is by someone with little or no defamatory power.
    My 2 centimes.
    Edit, and adhering to KoM's post just above, I shall remain silent. As long as I'm not further defamed.

Your not being defamed, but being told an accurate description of your white supremacist behavior if you didn't want to be labeled as such then maybe you shouldn't be walking around with an "I am a racist" sign on your back.

"I have two spjut, with them can I push your eyes out." ??

And for the record jokes about necrophilia is clearly of higher class, and how did you know about my brother's sense of humor?