Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

OT from [wherever] Options · View
Iwanow
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2014 3:04:49 AM
 Pilus prior

I definitely could give him some metal thou. In the chest.

"Their AK47s were no match for our cookies and bottled water." - Iraq war journalist.

[16:08:53] ·٠•●DeividaS●•٠·˙: the chinese emperor had 5 trillion concubines

My Cynism... Is words and thoughts only.
Iwanow
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2014 5:23:13 AM
 Pilus prior

King of Men wrote:
To clarify, I'm a mod in this subforum, but not a GM of the game; an important distinction. That aside, this suggestion:

is bad; I hope it was meant as a joke. Using game rules as a weapon in forum disputes? I think not. If it reaches the point where the GM just cannot coexist with a player, then either a ban or a resignation is called for. This has happened twice in the history of MP megacampaigns: BurningEgo (before most people's time) and Clonefusion.

Regarding the threat to spam the forums, there are three obvious solutions:

1. GreaseMonkey script to automate moving posts by Iwanow.
2. Request permission from Ederon to just delete the posts instead of moving them. (And then write a GreaseMonkey script for the deletions.)
3. Move the discussion to an invitation-only subforum.

So, I suggest you not start a fight you cannot win.

I love such fights, i can allways show up that i will not bend to such person will. I actualy had a fight with a mod once, because he was obviously a dick, and i didn't bend to his will. It ended up with me getting like 7 infractions at paradox forum.

You are showing that you are even worse, because in that other case at least i did broke forum rule*, but you still persecute me totaly without reason, spending your frustration at me, like, and being a little kid that cannot stand refusal, and stomping your feet. And i just hate such people, even more than people like anders(barely but still).

If i get to be banned, well so be it go for it i want to be banned and be able to call you a dick. And i still will play games, maybe just not on this forum, i don't see any problem here.

If you had any decency to begin with, you would just allow me to keep my signature RESIZED for your own convinience, and stop being such a dick.

I basicaly want to contribute something to other people, help them sometimes, or say my position to them, I am not a person that loves to opress people, or annoy them out of spite.

*(but it was more complicated, and it was much more obscure)

If you remove this post you will show that i am right and you are complete dick, that doesn't care about anything except his own ego.

If you let this post stand here, then i will say, i am sorry, and i was wrong about you. Even if you remove all other of my posts posts.

"Their AK47s were no match for our cookies and bottled water." - Iraq war journalist.

Iwanow
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2014 5:47:58 AM
 Pilus prior

KhanXLT wrote:
If my post isn't moved, Iwanow owes me $5

If we meet in person(and if you recognize me) only thou.

Anders
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:00:47 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Anders attached the following image(s):
1416607115234.jpg

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Iwanow
Posted: Sunday, December 21, 2014 5:11:19 PM
 Pilus prior

Yami-Yagari wrote:
He RQ when Zilcho peaced out in the war against me(Russia) which he called Iwanow into. Granted, a lame thing to do on ZIlcho's end, but Iwanow really handled it in a immature manner. Constantly pausing the game, demanding that we rehost and edit the save so he'd still be at war with me. Apparently he wanted moldavia just to barter it back to me in exchange for a NAP, which I would have given him anyway if he simply asked for it(which he didn't, too busy ruining everyone's experience apparently).

Actualy I wanted moldavia because i wanted to EITHER expand further into russia or nap with you, depending on the cirtumstances. Didn't said i want to nap you at all. I said i COULD nap you if i thought i need it.

And it wasn't immature at all. When Hagbard broke game rules you basicaly rageouted all of you. But when OTHER player does it you don't. That's favouritism.

As for kongo if hagbard wouldn't have quited i would continue playing kongo. I just decided slovenia is more important to the gameplay. And more interesting to me.

naxhi24
Posted: Sunday, December 21, 2014 5:15:25 PM
 Colonel

Iwanow wrote:
Actualy I wanted Moldavia because I wanted to EITHER expand further into Russia or nap with you, depending on the circumstances. I didn't say I wanted to nap you at all. I said I COULD nap you if I thought I needed it.

And it wasn't immature at all (Even though I paused the game for ten minutes to bitch). When Hagbard broke the game rules he ragequited, but when I RQed, no one left.

As for Kongo, if hagbard wouldn't have quit, I would have continued to play Kongo. I just decided Slovenia was more important since it had Western Tech which I craved

Fixed Grammatical issues and other things
Iwanow
Posted: Sunday, December 21, 2014 5:21:31 PM
 Pilus prior

naxhi24 wrote:
Spoiled Grammatical issues and other things

fixed for you

Pausing the game for immediate edits is NORMAL thing in ANY decent EU game. You unpausing and bitching about the fact that i paused, without letting me ACTUALY SAY why i paused at all... THAT was realy immature. If you wouldn't have unpaused and allowed me to say why i paused, aswell as quickly agreed to edit me back into war, it would be like maximum half of the time you wasted for raging out JUST BECAUSE I PAUSED ASKING FOR IMMEDIATE EDITS due to rulebreaking...

naxhi24
Posted: Sunday, December 21, 2014 5:24:30 PM
 Colonel

Iwanow wrote:
fixed for you

Pausing the game for immediate edits is NORMAL thing in ANY decent EU game. You unpausing and bitching about the fact that i paused, without letting me ACTUALY SAY why i paused at all... THAT was realy immature. If you wouldn't have unpaused and allowed me to say why i paused, aswell as quickly agreed to edit me back into war, it would be like maximum half of the time you wasted for raging out JUST BECAUSE I PAUSED ASKING FOR IMMEDIATE EDITS due to rulebreaking...

Bolded all the bullshit that is either stupid or not true at all

But anyway, we are off this topic, so please help contribute to the conversion instead of dwelling on this please Big Grin
Iwanow
Posted: Sunday, December 21, 2014 5:30:15 PM
 Pilus prior

naxhi24 wrote:
Bolded all the bullshit that is either stupid or not true at all

But anyway, we are off this topic, so please help contribute to the conversion instead of dwelling on this please Big Grin

Hey you started it. Now you calling off? Coward.

Andre Massena
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 4:48:11 AM
 Lieutenant General

Iwanow wrote:
Hey you started it. Now you calling off? Coward.

I will fight you

Kilu Empire
Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 5:12:11 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Andre Massena wrote:
I will fight you

You internet tough guys, you.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 5:56:38 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
You internet tough guys, you.

I am real life tough guy, if you want come to me i can prove it. I am too lazy to come to you so don't care to even ask.

*Doesn't mean i never got beaten in real life. If you are tough guy you need to get a few punches here or there.

Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 6:03:12 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Iwanow wrote:
I am real life tough guy, if you want come to me i can prove it. I am too lazy to come to you so don't care to even ask.

But in case you, despite all evidence to the contrary, actually are in a fit shape, then I suppose it must be all the squats you do.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 6:46:47 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders, Come to me instead of trying to be funny(you are not), then you'll know real me. I said, i am ready to greet you with my fist. IN REAL LIFE. No stiupid posts of yours can defend the fact that you are too scared to come and fight me like real men, in real life. I would consider coming to you, but i have no money to travel so far, and i am not fancy'ing going all that way on foot to meet you and punch you in the face, then come back again.

*<anders fled from just duel>

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 6:48:54 PM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Indeed. Paddy/Naxhi is not very good at making polls.

naxhi24
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 7:29:40 PM
 Colonel

Iwanow wrote:

Anders just happens to believe that I for whatever reason am Irish out of all things. I dont know why, and I find it really awkward.
Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 7:34:50 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

naxhi24 wrote:
Anders just happens to believe that I for whatever reason am Irish out of all things. I dont know why, and I find it really awkward.

Why are you so ashamed for your Irishness?
Oh, wait...

Anders attached the following image(s):
Irish Anglo Negro.jpg

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Anders
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 7:42:43 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Iwanow wrote:
Anders, Come to me instead of trying to be funny(you are not), then you'll know real me. I said, i am ready to greet you with my fist. IN REAL LIFE. No stiupid posts of yours can defend the fact that you are too scared to come and fight me like real men, in real life. I would consider coming to you, but i have no money to travel so far, and i am not fancy'ing going all that way on foot to meet you and punch you in the face, then come back again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

/thread

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

naxhi24
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 7:43:10 PM
 Colonel

Anders wrote:
Why are you so ashamed for your Irishness?
Oh, wait...

80% German actually, but to be honest I dont think being "Catholic" determines Nationality.

BTW, didnt Norway invade Ireland or something, and founded Dublin in the middle ages?
Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:00:43 PM
 Pilus prior

Stop yammering and come to warsaw, and meet me in a fair fight, if you feel like it. If you are too coward to fight instead of writing text on the internet that is not my problem. Unlike you, i am serious, and if you agree to come for a fair duel, i will come where the duel is supposed to be held, and wait there for you. You can say what you want after you beat me in a fist fight. If you are too much of a coward to come here, well that just show how much your own post implies more to you than to me.

I AM DEADLY SERIOUS. No joke. If you are too low for meeting me in a duel, then STFU.

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:04:00 PM
 Pilus prior

I find that since anders is too much of a coward to meet me irl, i say all he says is a bullshit, and only thing he can do is talk. You are much of a talker anders, but you are no real men.

Yami-Yagari
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:12:36 PM
 Generalmajor

Iwanow wrote:
I find that since anders is too much of a coward to meet me irl, i say all he says is a bullshit, and only thing he can do is talk. You are much of a talker anders, but you are no real men.

In order to fight you, he has to go to Poland. And who would ever wanna go there? Even poles don't want to be in Poland, that's why there's a fuck tonne of you in the Netherlands.

Sorry in advance if this sounded discriminating, couldn't help myself to give you a solid burn in response to this ridiculous discussion you both are having.
Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:21:54 PM
 Pilus prior

king cruel wrote:
I don't think it's wise to be inviting a man over to your house,
it is said strange thinks happen between two men left alone.
Better yet, both of you should come to London,
I think I could market this fight in the underground.

"The Mighty Viking vs. The Tricky Slav"

You're both happy with fighting to the death right?

His threats are empty, and his mouth full of crap. He wouldn't accept any kind of duel.

KhanXLT wrote:
why isn't any of this in the OT thread.

I have no problem if it get's moved there.

Iwanow
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:23:25 PM
 Pilus prior

Yami-Yagari wrote:
In order to fight you, he has to go to Poland. And who would ever wanna go there? Even poles don't want to be in Poland, that's why there's a fuck tonne of you in the Netherlands.

Sorry in advance if this sounded discriminating, couldn't help myself to give you a solid burn in response to this ridiculous discussion you both are having.

I like poland. And those who leave poland are cowards.

Yami-Yagari
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 8:41:01 PM
 Generalmajor

Iwanow wrote:
I like poland. And those who leave poland are cowards.

Oh woe is me. Bewareth the polish nationalism!