Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Monday Game XIV - Session 6, May 10th Options · View
Hytzon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 9:52:13 AM
 Brigadier General

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Hope to see you all at 19.00 CET tonight.

Teamgene won't be here, but hopefully the empire of the rising sun will manage without. Smile

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Ederon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 10:55:40 AM
 Field Major

I'll be there and trying my best to maintain the Empire without much harm. Thumbs Up
Orthank
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 1:45:35 PM
 1st Lieutenant

US Pacific Theater Headquater will be there.
Fiendix
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 1:54:33 PM
 Pilus prior

ill be there

Im off on vacation between 21st nad 26th. Hope Orthank will manage Smile
Traks
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 3:20:03 PM
 Centurion

SU will be there. I expect interesting session Smile
Ederon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 3:24:11 PM
 Field Major

I have bad news which may affect my participation on todays session the negative way.

It's first day of operation of a system my company deploys for our client. And guess what - it's not walkaway. So, depending on how things develop in next few hours, there is a chance I'll be still working on fixing problems when it's time for WW2.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:08:19 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Boo!

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Fiendix
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:21:10 PM
 Pilus prior

uhm we postpone then?
Hytzon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:27:10 PM
 Brigadier General

or use one of the Axis minor players as Japan, meaning Cohen or Nieldo.

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Ederon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:31:33 PM
 Field Major

If I speak for myself and Japan, I'd choose postponement. Though for greater good I wouldn't mind any solution but AI Japan.
Fiendix
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:39:33 PM
 Pilus prior

AI Japan is out of the question IMO. No fun in runing the game like that.

Maybe Daniel can join up later on if one of the minors take japan? We are on slow plus usa would promise no major offensive actions untill Daniel shows up Angel Grin
Traks
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:43:15 PM
 Centurion

Yes, minor subbing Japan sounds best, especially if it is temporary (hour or so).
No major offenses during that time is fine.
Ederon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:54:18 PM
 Field Major

Sadly I cannot guarantee anything, being about in hour or two falls within same category Sad
Forgiven
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:54:52 PM
 Pilus prior

Or we could tempt some decent outsider who just happens to be reading to sub for a moment Cool

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Which is a problem, if you are powerless.
Fiendix
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:57:33 PM
 Pilus prior

we will prolly start later anyways - maybe somebody can call Daniel or he can sms to let us know how things look and we either stop or if the sub is up to it we can continue. Id be against a sub that we dont know or doesnt know axis plans ATM.
Ederon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 5:14:28 PM
 Field Major

I'll definitely keep you posted. I'll be online anyway...
Ederon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 6:17:34 PM
 Field Major

Update: I'll be there around 19.00, but since I need to be up in full swing at 5.00 am, I'll need to end by 23.00 at latest.
Traks
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 6:48:32 PM
 Centurion

sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:10:44 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

I just tried to join to see if I could. Seems to work ok.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:13:05 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Maybe not. It crashed after Hytzon answered me.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Ederon
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:28:48 PM
 Field Major

I'm on the way.
sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:39:58 PM
Free Man

I don't think HOI3 liked me installing TS while loading. LOL

sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:43:30 PM
Free Man

TS keeps saying bad log in or password.
144.140.154.55:25000 is this right?

sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:50:47 PM
Free Man

Oh well, I have TS now, and we know I can join up. I will be around.

Forgiven
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 8:31:23 PM
 Pilus prior

rehosting now sol, do you have our mod in your hoi3? it'll disconnect on launch if not I think.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Which is a problem, if you are powerless.