Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Just saying thanks! Options · View
Juan_de_Marco
Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:32:05 AM
 Brigadier General

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Hey there,

I saw the AAR you guys did on the Pdox forums, after which I downloaded the EiR version, and I must say, I am immensely impressed, and liking it! Arma was a good improvement, but this 'dynamic event chain' system was still missing. Thanks!

/lurk
cueball
Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:27:21 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Great to hear it. Let me know any comments you have.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:41:50 PM
 Centurion

cueball wrote:
Great to hear it. Let me know any comments you have.

how about a new game with juan and others cueman]

and what ar about eir? was i in it? gimme a link juan
cueball
Posted: Friday, May 21, 2010 2:36:27 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

I am definitely thinking about it but I don't have a lot of time on my hands to do organizing and so on. If you guys want to commit to a specific time, I could be convinced to join, but its hard for me to keep the ball rolling, since I have so many other things going on all the time.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Juan_de_Marco
Posted: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:59:33 PM
 Brigadier General

Maybe, I don't know yet if I cán multiplayer it. (my copy is not legal, and I have never MPd before)

I couldn't find where exactly it was, but it was located on the HoI2DD Paradox forum

but I was thinking that maybe another dynamic event chain regarding victories could be made. (if it doesn't mess too much with the other one) Especially after the invasion of UK there could be other chains. I just had the most amazing game as Germany where the US went republican and isolationist, and I did not invade the Soviet Union in '41, but am getting bogged down in China after the British peace event since the Japs are getting their asses kicked.. Very weird all., but awesome! but at this point the only events remaining are historical choices.

anyway, thanks again.

/lurk
cueball
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 3:05:46 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

There is definitely more that could be done.

Sir Winston -- 1937