Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Rescheduling of sessions 5 and 6 Options · View
Vissarion
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:09:48 PM
 Lieutenant General

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 14000th Post

On wednesdays April 25th and May 2nd there are Champions league semi finals that I'd much like to see. The April 25th match isn't crucial because it's the first of 2, but the May 2nd match (Man Utd v AC Milan second leg) I must see. Therefore I propose to find alternate days to play those weeks. Every day except wednesdays and tuesdays those weeks are fine by me.

boing boom tschak, boing boom tschak
peng
zong
Insane
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:44:55 PM
 1st Lieutenant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Get a VCR...

Konstantin Insanovitj - Secretary general of CPSU
Storm501
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 4:36:56 AM
 Private 1st Class

Or a recording DVD-player... ;-)
Mr.G
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 6:06:44 AM
 Major

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 8000th post

I can already tell you who wins; ManU 5-2 on aggregate. :-d

Your best bet would be to drag tv/computer to one place or if you already have that, maybe coop with a fellow politician or military leader. I don't think many will sympathize with your need to watch an hour and 1/2 game. I do somewhat but I do not see any reason to reschedule as there are plenty of alternatives when missing only about 1/4 of a session.
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 8:58:28 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Germany could always let the ai run things for a couple hours.;-)

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Insane
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 9:02:02 AM
 1st Lieutenant

sonofliberty wrote:
Germany could always let the ai run things for a couple hours.;-)

Yes that would be a better option then changing session. Heck i canceled my shit to play. You should too...

Get a TV close to the computer harr..Sergeant

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 9:27:32 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Insane wrote:

Yes that would be a better option then changing session. Heck i canceled my shit to play. You should too...

Get a TV close to the computer harr..Sergeant
I am sure you would rather fight the ai if it gets that far. Big Guns

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Vissarion
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 1:59:36 PM
 Lieutenant General

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 14000th Post

You don't understand. I will be watching the game with friends, so May 2nd I won't be playing. It's the main football event of the year after the final you know. Maybe one of the citizens can step in or perhaps Ederon.

peng
zong
Blodwen
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 2:00:48 PM
 Major

If the ai were to take Vissarion's place, Insane would never have to fight a Germany. Put your faith in British steel.

I do sympathise with Vissarion on this. Is there not a possibility of a substitute player?
Ederon
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 2:35:03 PM
 Field Major

I imagine Conte would like to see the match too. If we have two players missing, we better postpone. Be it just one, we shall find substitute. Looking at player list, WiGuy is listed as mp able in Germany.
Blodwen
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 5:46:54 PM
 Major

Is sonofliberty still unable to play? He could come in for the USA.
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 9:01:33 PM
Free Man

Blodwen wrote:
Is sonofliberty still unable to play? He could come in for the USA.
I cannot play on wednesdays. I will still be at work.

oddman
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 2:09:23 PM
 Admiral

Hey, I could play for Vissarion Wink.

(and Blodwen for UK)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
-Bertrand Russell
Vissarion
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:09:22 PM
 Lieutenant General

So I take playing a different day one week is impossible?

peng
zong
Blodwen
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:11:31 PM
 Major

No way. You're our HoG, and so have seen all our deployments and planning. Conciously or not, you'd either use this as an unfair advantage or you'd play badly to help me win. Not saying you're a cheater, but if I was to play Germany and I wanted to win I would have a hard time trying to ignore all the information I had on the UK military, and if I was biased towards the UK I'd probably let off to let you have a Dunkirk rather than obliterate the British army.

EDIT: Vissarion: I don't see Sunday as a bad option. If we can't get enough players then that's probably what we're going to have to do.
oddman
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:16:08 PM
 Admiral

Blodwen wrote:
No way. You're our HoG, and so have seen all our deployments and planning. Conciously or not, you'd either use this as an unfair advantage or you'd play badly to help me win. Not saying you're a cheater, but if I was to play Germany and I wanted to win I would have a hard time trying to ignore all the information I had on the UK military, and if I was biased towards the UK I'd probably let off to let you have a Dunkirk rather than obliterate the British army.

EDIT: Vissarion: I don't see Sunday as a bad option. If we can't get enough players then that's probably what we're going to have to do.

I was kidding. :-)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
-Bertrand Russell
Ederon
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:16:20 PM
 Field Major

Vissarion wrote:
So I take playing a different day one week is impossible?

We can always try. If current HoG's are ok with substitute term, it is just fine.
Blodwen
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:23:07 PM
 Major

Quote:
I was kidding. Smile

Oh ok. Hard to tell over the internet.
oddman
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:27:30 PM
 Admiral

Blodwen wrote:

Oh ok. Hard to tell over the internet.

This is true. That is why I put in a wink smiley.

-Bertrand Russell
oddman
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:28:03 PM
 Admiral

Lord Ederon wrote:

We can always try. If current HoG's are ok with substitute term, it is just fine.

I always did prefer sunday!

-Bertrand Russell
Ederon
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:35:02 PM
 Field Major

Viss, does it mean your Sunday game is over?
Insane
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:46:36 PM
 1st Lieutenant

I could play most days... but i prefer wedesdays.

Vissarion
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:36:18 PM
 Lieutenant General

Yes, I have no other games running now so I could play sunday. Keep in mind it's only that one week, and if it doesn't work out it's no disaster.

peng
zong
Ederon
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:50:54 PM
 Field Major

Please refer to this topic.