Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Monday Game XV Mod Options · View
sangeli
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 3:00:52 AM
 Sergeant
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

BTW, what prevents you from making the mod into an actual mod so I don't have to override my original game files? I know its not necessary but it would be nice.
sonofliberty
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 3:03:46 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Why not just make a second version on your pc and treat it as a separate mod?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Anders
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 4:58:03 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Link to complete mod and installation instructions, please.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Fiendix
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:30:44 AM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Link to complete mod and installation instructions, please.

http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1952
Nieldo
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:20:27 AM
 2nd Lieutenant

Daniel wrote:
[size=8]

[b]Map Changes by Gormadoc

Code:
All credits to Gormadoc.
Bug fixing the map (rivers, provinces etc.) and refining the climate so we actually have decent winters in europe and everywhere else

I think we need this change reversing, I did a short test and found that Monday Mod winter is pretty crap. Check out the shots:

Winter with Monday Mod, zero snow or clouds on land, frost does not go about 50% in most areas:

Winter with NNTI Semper FI, loads of weather, proper frost in the north areas with snow that rolls down from the northern perma-frost provinces, some snow and a bit of frost in France and Germany:

I think the original weather fix was still pretty crap, but better then what the default was in HOI3, but now In Semper Fi they have gone in and changed it to be quite a bit better, not perfect but better.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 3:09:30 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Just so you know, Gormadocs weather map IS what is being used in Semper Fi. He's responsible for the weather maps.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Ederon
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:52:07 PM
 Field Major

Map & weather is vanilla SF. Nothing is changed in this regard by our mod for 14th game.
Nieldo
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:56:01 PM
 2nd Lieutenant

:S well I don't understand how I get these results then. As you can see one winter was a case of no provinces going above 50% frozen, and no snow or other weather. And the other was loads of snow etc. Proper frost in the north. I don't understand.
Ederon
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 6:18:00 PM
 Field Major

Me neither, but as I said. Mod doesn't fiddle with weather & map at all.