Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Session 6 - Monday, 26th July Options · View
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:10:16 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Just to let you know beforehand:
I am writing an important statistics test on Tuesday the 27th, so i will not be able to play.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Fiendix
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:11:39 AM
 Pilus prior
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

we postpone then?
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:14:38 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

You can play if you want to, unless Ederon desperately needs a second hand. We might already be at war with t3h evöl be4st in t3h e4st.

I definately would not mind Smile

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:15:13 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

i have to confirm that i will indeed not be able to attend said session, sorry guys.
since it's november 40 still you just might take a sub or let daniel play, or we could always postpone.
you decide. i'd like to be there for the opening days of Barbarossa, however.

Fiendix
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:46:01 AM
 Pilus prior

id suggest we play up to barby time then? should be 1 more session unless germany plans to attack in winter.
Ederon
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:33:38 PM
 Field Major

Yes, let's play into 1941 and we'll see when to end. For natural reasons I won't tell you it's gonna be January or November Wink
Hytzon
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:35:37 PM
 Brigadier General

W00t you are attacking the Soviet Union and it seems to happen after the winter!?!?!? Damned Axis aggressors! One Tooth Grin

I will be here and able to play, but I think it's okay if Daniel decides he can not handle it alone. On the other hand you might wan't to ask Forgiven if he can step in, I think he mentioned something about subbing.

Edit: hmm Daniel just answered before I posted

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Ederon
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:43:39 PM
 Field Major

It's not merely problem of being able to handle it, but also having most fun out of it. Another thing is Felix's participation. He's been there every time till now and denying him the fun of early Barbarossa (should it come) wouldn't be fair IMO. Also, considering Romania doesn't exist and Hungary is not played from the beginning, Axis are in different position plus we have two SU players.

So, summed up I'd prefer Felix's presence during the campaign. Sure it's possible to go with Forgiven (he can jump in anytime he wants regardless of this particular matter), but I also stated why I don't think it should be preferred over Felix's actual participation.
Hytzon
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:03:33 PM
 Brigadier General

Well "handle" was perhaps a poor choice of word. I know that Schuermann wants to be there for the big fun in the east, and I am okay if you decide to postpone.

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:43:27 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

oh that's perfectly fine if you play up to barby/sessions normal end, and for me to join the week after Smile

Traks
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:52:50 PM
 Centurion

Yea, I don't think that we will be attacked this session, unless you want to meet General Winter Smile
It's around 4 months/session, so it will be March +- at end of session.
Forgiven
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:40:53 PM
 Pilus prior

I don't think I'll be around that particular Monday either, it's occasional thing this availability for subbing Wink
...thou if timetable get's screwed I'll have to come fetch a black suit sometime soon...

But since I didn't succeed in getting the right checksum last week either, I doubt I'd manage it this time either (even if I didn't spend an eternity trying to fix it, still...)

So just enjoy the pre-war part....

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Which is a problem, if you are powerless.
Ederon
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:20:54 PM
 Field Major

Right, seems like we won't reach nowhere near mid 1941, so it's ok. I was just fooled by the fact Germany has no open campaign ATM so we are do-facto "peacetime economy" and I implicitly though we'll be running on higher speed(s). But since others are fighting, most importantly USA and UK with Japan, we'll continue on constant speed and reach at most early '41. So it's just ok as Felix says.
teamgene
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 2:06:57 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Italy is ready any time you want to pull the trigger. Joking, we will be spending next session trying to get our organization to at least look like we tried to organize it.
Hytzon
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 12:21:37 PM
 Brigadier General

Yeah USA is fighting all over the world, though we are mostly engaged in fleet actions...
The pesky German submarines are forcing us to step up the destroyer warfare!

Fiendix
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 12:52:56 PM
 Pilus prior

pity we dont have a stat list exporter for ship kills like in hoi2 + convoys. Would give a better picture of whats going on.

Frankly with the new costs of esc and convoys I dont know if the radical change of sub stats in the new beta are a good thing. Seems fine as it is right now.
Traks
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 3:04:52 PM
 Centurion

If 2.03 patch becomes final, we may reconsider changing values back.
But now it seems working good, so let's just enjoy game.
SilverBolt
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:28:29 PM
 Centurion

hey all can i play tomorrow with u guys, what checksum should my hoi3 have and how exactly do i get it.Thx.
TheWretchedMass
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:30:05 PM
 Major

yeah Id like to play a minor of some sort
Orthank
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:58:08 PM
 1st Lieutenant

Hi Silver and TWM, i belive u both are most welcome hereThumbs Up . Worth to know is that it seems to be that current monday game is the best HoI3 MP game going on right now.

Guys unfortunately tomorrow evening i will be away from 19:45 CET till 21:00 CET (work issues) i hope Fiendix will handle UK in that time on his own.

Worst thing is that next week i will be far away from any HSDPA/HSUPA transmitter, i will have my comp with me, but i doubt i will be capable to play. Anyway i will try to connect and check the connection, will give u the notice.
Anders
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 3:03:15 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Orthank wrote:
Hi Silver and TWM, i belive u both are most welcome here

Thank fuck MG and SE aren't in this game...

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Nieldo
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:01:32 AM
 2nd Lieutenant

SilverBolt wrote:
hey all can i play tomorrow with u guys, what checksum should my hoi3 have and how exactly do i get it.Thx.

The checksum is DWNA and you can get that by applying the Monday mod to a clean install of Semper Fi. Monday Mod Thread.

As to what country you guys can play, I'm not sure what other slots are available, but I could use a general to control my India front (I'm playing Japan) while I concentrate on other things. I *think* that is the only active front in the game at the moment.
Traks
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 6:22:34 AM
 Centurion

Well, just show up and we will figure out Smile
Anders
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 8:28:37 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

I should be there as usual from 1900 to 2200.
Last time though; Next week I should be able to be there ALL session Big Grin

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Ederon
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 8:56:48 AM
 Field Major

Roughly 10 hours to go. As pointed out by Nieldo, step-by-step instructions how to get DWNA checksum is in sticky Monday Mod topic.

As of what's available, helping Nieldo with Japan is one option. Then we have some Allied minors available I think. Do you guys want to play regularly or is this just opportunity call? Smile