Poll Question: Would you go this way?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes 6 75%
No 2 25%

Bid for new session time: Sunday Options · View
Ederon
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:49:31 PM
 Field Major

Since main reason we went with Wednesday was Vissarion's another game and considering that game is over, we might benefit from regular Sunday session more.

Advantages I see in Sunday session over Wednesday:

• weekend = possibility to include US players in live sessions
  • interpay phase would be starting on Monday ending on Sunday
  • more interesting elections Smile

Let's see if it is viable. Please vote only in case you are able to play (or you'd think of playing live sessions).

Yet again our "compatibility chart"

• Vissarion
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 6:20:06 PM
     Lieutenant General

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 14000th Post

Yes, Sunday would be very nice and I would not mind moving the session there permanently.

boing boom tschak, boing boom tschak
    peng
    zong
    sonofliberty
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 6:49:47 PM
    Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

I would not want to replace conte at this late stage in the game, but I would love to play. Sunday would work for me. Conte is doing a good job, though we have different strategies. I bow to his mp experience.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
    Vissarion
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 6:52:33 PM
     Lieutenant General

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 14000th Post

sonofliberty wrote:
    I would not want to replace conte at this late stage in the game, but I would love to play. Sunday would work for me. Conte is doing a good job, though we have different strategies. I bow to his mp experience.

Co-op is a possibility because we are only 5 nations, though you should sort out strategy questions first :-)

Another possibility is for one to be in charge of a military branch (or all) while the other takes care of builds and tech and other administrative things.

peng
    zong
    Insane
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:49:41 PM
     1st Lieutenant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

No no NOO!!! Dont go for sunday permanently. I am utterly opposed to such an ideaMad

But heck if that is what yall want i will be ok with itOne Tooth Grin

Konstantin Insanovitj - Secretary general of CPSU
    Ederon
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:53:23 PM
     Field Major

Insane wrote:
    No no NOO!!! Dont go for sunday permanently. I am utterly opposed to such an ideaMad

Why?
    Insane
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:56:46 PM
     1st Lieutenant

Well no reason really. I just really liked wednesday. And my girlfriend might get a chock to find out we are changing playing times.

Better remember to inform her about itRolleyes

Ederon
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 8:17:21 PM
     Field Major

Insane wrote:
    Better remember to inform her about itRolleyes

Get her involved...
    Insane
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 8:33:28 PM
     1st Lieutenant

Lord Ederon wrote:

Get her involved...

Unfortunaly she does not understand my passion for strategy gamesAnnonym

Ederon
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 8:40:06 PM
     Field Major

Insane wrote:
    Unfortunaly she does not understand my passion for strategy gamesAnnonym

She doesn't necessarily have to understand your passion in strategy games, she may find her own Wink

We need someone to fight our warmondering nature. Big Grin
    Vissarion
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 9:19:20 PM
     Lieutenant General

Judging from the old playing time thread only Conte has not stated whether he can play sundays.

peng
    zong
    Blodwen
    Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 10:20:14 PM
     Major

Sunday's good.
    Gen.Schuermann
    Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 2:13:02 PM
     Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Sundays is fine with me, even better than Wednesdays really. Damn i have to write a test on monday. ah screw it yay i'm game!

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
    Ederon
    Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:37:06 PM
     Field Major

As it seems Sundays are generally accepted, I'm reversing the question. Is there anyone with HoG assignment/ambition who does not consider Sunday suitable? (I know about you Insane Wink )

If there is noone and Insane is ready to convince his better half about importance of his mission, we shall move to Sundays from 5th session onwards. 4th session will be yet held on this Wednesday, which means tomorrow.
    Insane
    Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:46:37 PM
     1st Lieutenant

Wait wait waaaitttt!!!!! Should we not play next session on sunday? Jesus christ my better half is going to be very bad to me nowMad

sonofliberty
    Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:01:11 AM
    Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Insane wrote:
    Wait wait waaaitttt!!!!! Should we not play next session on sunday? Jesus christ my better half is going to be very bad to me nowMad
    LOL so put her in as a minister.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Ederon
    Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:17:40 AM
     Field Major

Insane wrote:

You mean you want to play already this session on Sunday? If so I have no problem with that.
    Vissarion
    Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:35:16 AM
     Lieutenant General

Lord Ederon wrote:

You mean you want to play already this session on Sunday? If so I have no problem with that.

I must say I do, as I had counted on this session being played tonight and there has been no indication of that not happening. Anyway, Insane said he found a replacement.

peng
    zong
    Conte
    Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:54:20 PM
     2nd Lieutenant

I prefere to don't switch to Sunday because summer is coming and I often spend the sunday afternoon time to Garda Lake and in the evening eating pizza or fish in a good restaurant there.Beer Singing
    Vissarion
    Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:58:14 PM
     Lieutenant General

Last night's session wasn't very good and that probably had a lot to do with Oddman being on wireless, but I think it showed that wednesday is not a good day. We start at 1900 which is the earliest, however we rarely gets started much before 2000. Because of work etc. many players wishes to go to bed early so we get only 2-3, maybe 4 hours session. I personally don't think that's enough for one week.

peng
    zong
    sonofliberty
    Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:19:34 PM
    Free Man

I don't want to switch horses in mid stream, but when we do chapter 2 if we are playing on sundays I am in. I will even play brazil or something if every thing else is taken.

Insane
    Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:22:36 PM
     1st Lieutenant

I agree that sundays is actually a pretty sane option. Even though most people will still have to work on monday.

Not me though:-(

sonofliberty
    Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:26:40 PM
    Free Man

They have to work on thursday too, don't they?

Ederon
    Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:27:03 PM
     Field Major

sonofliberty wrote:
    I don't want to switch horses in mid stream, but when we do chapter 2 if we are playing on sundays I am in. I will even play brazil or something if every thing else is taken.

Human played countries of SL will always be just 5 to 8 (Ger, Jap, SU, UK, US, Ita, Fra, Chi). No Brazil or the like. I think it is playable at 4 players a country, which makes it 20 player minimum for current 5, and 32 for full 8 countries.

Conte, you're the only one who oppose Sunday atm. Would you mind giving up siesta Sunday evening for the good of this game? It'd be really appreciated. Smile
    sonofliberty
    Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:28:46 PM
    Free Man

Lord Ederon wrote:

Human played countries of SL will always be just 5 to 8 (Ger, Jap, SU, UK, US, Ita, Fra, Chi). No Brazil or the like. I think it is playable at 4 players a country, which makes it 20 player minimum for current 5, and 32 for full 8 countries.

Conte, you're the only one who oppose Sunday atm. Would you mind giving up siesta Sunday evening for the good of this game? It'd be really appreciated. Smile
    I was just saying whatever it takes, I am in for next chapter.:-)