Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

The Geo Knowledge and TV Channel Options · View
Anders
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:27:41 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Mighty G wrote:
Last photo i saw of anders, No amount of artificial displacement can keep him afloat.

A very dark object calling a much lighter object "black".

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:46:55 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I run circles around you son. Its why you are too scared to play games with us anymore and only ever try to talk yourself up in "OT" threads.

Couldnt be much more 'OT' then you talking yourself up. *yawn*

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Anders
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:35:42 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Mighty G wrote:
I run circles around you son.

>you
>running

pick one.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:39:23 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Anders wrote:
>you
>running

pick one.

Oh hey look wimpy is still hanging around trying to find friends.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

jodokus
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:34:17 PM
 Generaloberst

is it not what he does for living? Hangs around in the alley and trying to pick new "friends" ...

Geofactor
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:32:40 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Hi Yanks,
I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under.
It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new la
w to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.
The first year results are now in:
Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2 percent,
Australia-wide, assaults are up 9.6 percent;
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!
In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. (Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not and criminals still possess their guns!)
While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.
There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home.
Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or members of the State Assembly disseminating this information.
The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note Americans, before it's too late!
Will you be one of the sheep to turn yours in?

What were you saying again today Mighty?

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
Geofactor
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:42:59 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2012/07/23/do-gun-bans-reduce-violent-crime-ask-the-aussies-and-brits/

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:39:22 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Geofactor wrote:
Hi Yanks,
w to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.
In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. (Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not and criminals still possess their guns!)
While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.
There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home.
Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or members of the State Assembly disseminating this information.
The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Yes but there arent any semi automatic man killing massacres going on here...

Your average citizen does not need an ak47, m16 or any other "combat, only 1 purpose killing humans type weapon"

George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:02:56 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Geofactor wrote:
Hi Yanks,

ALSO** There was a gangwar going in melbourne between 2001 and 2009, i wouldnt be at all suprised if thats where some of these homicide and firearm statistics come from.

If we had Americas population i imagine the murder rates would be similar.

George Orwell

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:45:31 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Norway has a high ratio of privately owned firearms, yet nowhere near the percentage of shootings, barring August 22, 2011, that the US has.
Amerifats cannot into gun safety.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

jodokus
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:04:54 PM
 Generaloberst

anders, you havent even fired a gun so stop bragging

Geofactor
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:01:47 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Mighty G wrote:
Yes but there arent any semi automatic man killing massacres going on here...

Your average citizen does not need an ak47, m16 or any other "combat, only 1 purpose killing humans type weapon"

there are actually conflicting stats one way or the other so it depend on who you believe.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

here is a slightly different take on what happened at Sandy hook...of course this guy hasent given many facts, but interesting just the same.

Geofactor
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:03:15 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest.

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:28:18 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

jodokus wrote:
anders, you havent even fired a gun so stop bragging

Silence, draft-dodger. Your kind belongs at the back of the bus.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

jodokus
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:47:32 PM
 Generaloberst

you were draft-dodger?
shame...

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:21:28 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

jodokus wrote:
you were draft-dodger?
shame...

Finns cannot into rationale, logic and civilized discourse.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Mighty G
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:37:20 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/asia-pacific/2012/12/201212206132934315.html

"The country does not have the world's toughest gun laws, nor the lowest rate of gun-crime. However, the chance of being murdered is one-thirtieth of that of the United States."

nuff said.

George Orwell

Geofactor
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:39:18 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

http://vialls.homestead.com/portarthur.html

i think weve been had here in amerika just you aussies and norwegians have been...i suppose we can all believe what the media has told us with out question...

Geofactor
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:51:43 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm
BTW i knew nothing of the Port Arthur massacre before today....but the official story reeks!!!
seems the link wont allow a proper pasting....any doubters can find the proper link by google searching Port Arthur massacre

Mighty G
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 7:34:22 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Geofactor wrote:
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm
BTW i knew nothing of the Port Arthur massacre before today....but the official story reeks!!!
seems the link wont allow a proper pasting....any doubters can find the proper link by google searching Port Arthur massacre

He wasnt jewish. And no mossad didnt do it. Sorry!

George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 7:35:25 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

In later news, its now dec 21 2012.

And aliens havnt come down to paint the pyramids, the earth hasnt ended, the cities on mars still arent visible and i still dont have my pet fucking T-rex.

Oh and my debts still exist...........

bummer eh?

George Orwell

jodokus
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 8:13:44 AM
 Generaloberst

Yes. I had allready left sacrficial offerings to the back of my fridgerator for our new reptilian Overlords that were supposed to take over and rise from cellars where they had been hiding since they landed in Roswell 1947...
...now I just have to clean it up by myselfSad

Geofactor
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:26:07 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-ZKJgJc74

Geofactor
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:27:39 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

http://rense.com/general95/mkultra.html

some of you may not want to read this as you may get a headache...

Mighty G
Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:11:31 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Geofactor wrote:
http://rense.com/general95/mkultra.html

some of you may not want to read this as you may get a headache...

You couldnt pay me money to goto that junky ass website.

Hey whilst your there did you buy your pill that cures cancer??

George Orwell