Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Sunday Game - HOI2 - Anyone interested Options · View
Anangryginga
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 8:01:02 AM
 Sergeant
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Stalins Elite wrote:

The game prior to that was like me and Mighty G and maybe some random verse you, Angry and Rastius. I can't even remember who the 3rd axis player was, for all I remember, there probabally wasn't one, so it was probabally a 3 verse 2, by all means not unfair.One Tooth Grin The other in between game we started, I was UK, you were Germany, Angry was USSR, Dave was like Italy or Japan, Mighty G was a unified Communist China, and you were all at war with me. You and USSR formed unholy alliance, allied commi China, allied Japan.Tongue The most spectacular 4 verse 1 I've seen in ages, and I was still kicking the shit out of you'se.Crazy War started in 1937, all German MP had been bled out before you even got to outskirts of Paris, Italy was invaded and pillaged, it's entire army ravaged and destroyed. Japan had been checked and halted in the Pacific. I allied America and switched to them, and then American troops were started to mass on the battle feild and begin to push you guys back. Moral of the story don't blame my smarter playing style for your poor playing style as being unbalanced and uneven. SE.
Crazy

Just to clarify smiley one - I remember we ended that game after Rastius obliterated the axis assault early - was a nice game free from name calling and a satisfactory outcome.

simley two - ys we did form unholy alliance after you bragged about it not making a difference, geo did create a massively nub germany, and i was happily squirreling away in India iirc, mighty as Japan refused to ally us, and with a GDE of like 0.3 my lack of offensive grunt was a distinct disadvantage, alas the mass armour began to slaughter u there and as i recall that was when the session ended and we have yet to pick it up.

smiley three - maybe ger but sure as fck not soviets.

personally i'd love to play out thaat game would be interesting to see if usa japan and uk could defeat a sovie german alliance.

As for sledging this is what I mean, some appear unable to move on from the past constantly revisiting old wounds in an attempt to claim the moral high ground or assert that they are the better player. Personally i respect Mighty because he can get over himself a lot sooner. I don't respect you as a player since you have an inate ability to overexaggerate your successes and omit your failings. You also hide behind Mighty's skirt alot in games, always needing to be on his side. I'd like to see a game with you as germany where you don't have mighty to back your sheer awesomeness up. Rolleyes
Mighty G
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:04:36 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Geofactor wrote:
And yes you DID stack the sides in the last two games...Two noobs and Silverbolt vs MG, SE and Bakkus? Golle has learned and played the game well...Silver built the worst USA since Angry and then there was Jodocusp on UK. Do you guys really feel good about yourselves?

Like i told you from the START of monday game, YOU shoulve been USA. I must have said that more then a dozen times, but you were insistent on not having a major.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:06:32 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Geofactor wrote:
Mt arse is only sore from crapping my daily SE....One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin

Yeh hes like a chilli gone wrong isnt he Evil Grin

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Mighty G
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:08:31 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Anangryginga wrote:

personally i'd love to play out thaat game would be interesting to see if usa japan and uk could defeat a sovie german alliance.

Communist China will triumph over all!

George Orwell

Anangryginga
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:20:55 AM
 Sergeant

Mighty G wrote:
Communist China will triumph over all!

Muhahahaha wshall we resurrect this game then for the l;ols. Or start a super serious game
Stalins Elite
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:24:55 AM
 Pilus prior

Anangryginga wrote:
Crazy

Just to clarify smiley one - I remember we ended that game after Rastius obliterated the axis assault early - was a nice game free from name calling and a satisfactory outcome.

simley two - ys we did form unholy alliance after you bragged about it not making a difference, geo did create a massively nub germany, and i was happily squirreling away in India iirc, mighty as Japan refused to ally us, and with a GDE of like 0.3 my lack of offensive grunt was a distinct disadvantage, alas the mass armour began to slaughter u there and as i recall that was when the session ended and we have yet to pick it up.

smiley three - maybe ger but sure as fck not soviets.

As for sledging this is what I mean, some appear unable to move on from the past constantly revisiting old wounds in an attempt to claim the moral high ground or assert that they are the better player. Personally i respect Mighty because he can get over himself a lot sooner. I don't respect you as a player since you have an inate ability to overexaggerate your successes and omit your failings. You also hide behind Mighty's skirt alot in games, always needing to be on his side. I'd like to see a game with you as germany where you don't have mighty to back your sheer awesomeness up. Rolleyes

You had that opportunity princess. But your the one that ran away from the 1v1 which you proposed and blocked me in game ranger, I think that thread is here at ederons, would you like me to dig it up. And your recollection of these apparent games are as fabricated as everything you've ever said, but your entitled to your side of the story, and I'm entitled to mine. As far as the in between game goes. I pulled out of Yugoslavia and let you guys have it, it wasn't the arrival of your tanks that caused my withdrawal, it was something I had been planning for some time. I sore an opportunity to kill 12 of the divisions you guys had there, I killed them. In return for my ambitiousness I lost about 12 divisions myself, but I mean come on. I had like 36 of my divisions there and the 15 local Yugoslavian divisions against what, the 200+ divisions you guys brought down to finish Yugoslavia, and I still held you'se back for 6 months, I notice how you fail to mention your short comings. That's OK. Because players like you will never get better at this game, because you don't know how to eat humble pie and admit your wrong and take advice from people who have been winning and losing at this game for 10 years now and have learnt the lessons you need to be taught. I totally apologize, your right, your a much better player then me and Mighty G, we bow down to you oh awesome one...

All you've ever done since you've been playing HOI with us is successfully rage quitting every game when your stupid plan doesn't come to fruition, or when your faced with a real fight as in the last game were you were USA and Mighty G was Japan. You got DOW'd because your stupid plan of trying to force Japan and the axis into paying inflated prices for your wares that you were raping unfairly off the world market. Here's a fact for you Angry. What's happening with Iran and Syria, they are economically sanctioned by America and the EU outside of U.N mandate, which is argued as being an act of war. Go read the U.N Charter. Under U.N mandate it is in fact an act of war, all economic war is as good as waging all out totalarian war. So your attempt to wage economic war against Japan and the axis in the last game, technically was and was clearly viewed as an act of war on your behalf. Why am I bringing this up time again and again. Because you dumb cunt keep doing the same half cocked limp dick bullshit every fucking game you play. You try to pull out some bullshit gamey plan to give you an advantage because your fucking useless at this game, your plan back fires and you run away like a little bitch and come back in a couple months and think all will be forgived and forgotten. There's an old saying Angry. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Well we're sick of being fooled and wasting our time on games that will never finish because your a hopeless cunt, that can't pull his head out of his arse.

I don't think you've ever seen a game out to the end Angry, so I don't think your in a position to come here and start sledging about who's awesome and not, because your clearly in the not category, you've proven that time and time again, and comments like this just concrete your Ass hattery. So back to the Troll cave with you, Nuff said... SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Anangryginga
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 10:22:49 AM
 Sergeant

Stalins Elite wrote:
You had that opportunity princess. But your the one that ran away from the 1v1 which you proposed and blocked me in game ranger, I think that thread is here at ederons, would you like me to dig it up. And your recollection of these apparent games are as fabricated as everything you've ever said, but your entitled to your side of the story, and I'm entitled to mine. As far as the in between game goes. I pulled out of Yugoslavia and let you guys have it, it wasn't the arrival of your tanks that caused my withdrawal, it was something I had been planning for some time. I sore an opportunity to kill 12 of the divisions you guys had there, I killed them. In return for my ambitiousness I lost about 12 divisions myself, but I mean come on. I had like 36 of my divisions there and the 15 local Yugoslavian divisions against what, the 200+ divisions you guys brought down to finish Yugoslavia, and I still held you'se back for 6 months, I notice how you fail to mention your short comings. That's OK. Because players like you will never get better at this game, because you don't know how to eat humble pie and admit your wrong and take advice from people who have been winning and losing at this game for 10 years now and have learnt the lessons you need to be taught. I totally apologize, your right, your a much better player then me and Mighty G, we bow down to you oh awesome one...

All you've ever done since you've been playing HOI with us is successfully rage quitting every game when your stupid plan doesn't come to fruition, or when your faced with a real fight as in the last game were you were USA and Mighty G was Japan. You got DOW'd because your stupid plan of trying to force Japan and the axis into paying inflated prices for your wares that you were raping unfairly off the world market. Here's a fact for you Angry. What's happening with Iran and Syria, they are economically sanctioned by America and the EU outside of U.N mandate, which is argued as being an act of war. Go read the U.N Charter. Under U.N mandate it is in fact an act of war, all economic war is as good as waging all out totalarian war. So your attempt to wage economic war against Japan and the axis in the last game, technically was and was clearly viewed as an act of war on your behalf. Why am I bringing this up time again and again. Because you dumb cunt keep doing the same half cocked limp dick bullshit every fucking game you play. You try to pull out some bullshit gamey plan to give you an advantage because your fucking useless at this game, your plan back fires and you run away like a little bitch and come back in a couple months and think all will be forgived and forgotten. There's an old saying Angry. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Well we're sick of being fooled and wasting our time on games that will never finish because your a hopeless cunt, that can't pull his head out of his arse.

I don't think you've ever seen a game out to the end Angry, so I don't think your in a position to come here and start sledging about who's awesome and not, because your clearly in the not category, you've proven that time and time again, and comments like this just concrete your Ass hattery. So back to the Troll cave with you, Nuff said... SE.

I think if we go back on track record and history you have made up a hell of a lot more bs reasons for quitting games than I have. Again you still put yourself in the same category as Mighty which we all know is just you deluding yourself. Yet again SE you fail to act in a dignified way, yet again you resort to sledging and bs claims of success. You are seriously deluded go get some psychiatric help for god's sake/
Stalins Elite
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 10:46:28 AM
 Pilus prior

Anangryginga wrote:
I think if we go back on track record and history you have made up a hell of a lot more bs reasons for quitting games than I have. Again you still put yourself in the same category as Mighty which we all know is just you deluding yourself. Yet again SE you fail to act in a dignified way, yet again you resort to sledging and bs claims of success. You are seriously deluded go get some psychiatric help for god's sake/

LOL's Angry. I am in the same category as Mighty G. I just kicked his arse in a 1v1 a couple months back, when was the last time you beat him in a 1v1, oh you probabally ran away from that too. Yeah buddy, my USA crushed his USSR, your USA couldn't even beat his Japan. Would you like me to get him to post the save for you, hmmm? Funny, I hear you have the same problems in real life as you do here Angry.

Now in my history, when someone is having the same problems wherever they go, you tend to look at the focal point of the problem. What's the one thing that's the same in every aspect of every conflict. That be you Princess. But like all your other situations, you need everyone else to blame, but the person who's really at fault. That be you Princess. Have I bailed on games, no I have never just disappeared for several months without explanation only to return with expectations of everyone starting a new game at my demand. Have I resigned from games because my personal circumstances have suddenly changed, yes. Have I surrendered and then the group has restarted, yes. Have I surrendered and become a puppet to the victor and played on as a puppet and then left after several sessions because my importance to the game is no longer valid, yes once or twice. But I have never rage quit, disappeared without a reason, only to return and demand to be allowed into a game as a major power. You however have done that more times then we can count. SE.

Geofactor
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 11:04:39 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Interesting....One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
Mighty G
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 11:10:22 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

an unblemished fountain of love doth floweth between Angry SE and DAVE

I think its cock angst

George Orwell

Anangryginga
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:59:02 AM
 Sergeant

Geofactor wrote:
Interesting....One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin One Tooth Grin

A lot can be said about SE's delusions of granduer. So when are we starting? Personally I think Anders should play Nat china and SE japan.
Stalins Elite
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:34:37 AM
 Pilus prior

Anangryginga wrote:
A lot can be said about SE's delusions of granduer. So when are we starting? Personally I think Anders should play Nat china and SE japan.

How about you play Nat China against my Japan, I mean your the one doing the gum flapping, or are you too sacred? Hmmm? Or how about we give you a real country, say UK against My Germany, or Germany against my UK, or even USSR against my Germany. I smell another puss out coming on... SE.

Mighty G
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:16:22 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Anders isnt playing, hes made that quite clear i thought.

George Orwell

Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:17:43 AM
 Pilus prior

Mighty G wrote:
Anders isnt playing, hes made that quite clear i thought.

Perhaps Angry needs Anders skirt to hide behind as I apparently need yours, I don't think Angry is manly enough to step up to the fight by himself. Shows how noob he really is when he needs Anders to fight the fight for him. Again, I smell Angry's trade mark puss out coming on. SE.

Geofactor
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:33:49 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

I'll play china!!!Thumbs Up

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
Mighty G
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:44:55 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Geofactor wrote:

Ill play anything thats lets me observe these muppets having "retard fights" for the first 3 years One Tooth Grin

George Orwell

Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:53:02 AM
 Pilus prior

Geofactor wrote:

We all know you wear a skirt Geo, but Angry isn't going to hide behind it, nor me behind Mighty's , so some would have us all believe. Angry is going to take a Major power and me it's direct opposite. We are going to slug it out, the master is going to school the noob, irrespective of who's the noob and who's the master. We are going to settle this once and for all. That's of course if Angry has the balls. If Angry decides to tuck tail and run the same as last time, then that settles everything. Angry will be known as an all talk and no do noob, void of manhood and unworthy of any respect whatsoever. SE.

jodokus
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:01:19 AM
 Generaloberst

Of all the time ive read these threads (and our game threads) and counting how much boasting SE has managed to bring to our pages...
...then I started to wage it against all his actuall merits I've seen... I think I've fougth against him only in the first mondaygame where I first landed on Tokio after SE took the spot, and then drove him out of Romania once he again played axis minor in that same game. In the current monday game, SE convidiently dodged away just prior to UK actually getting change to figth against japanese...

yet, everywhere I look, he is there bluntly stating how fucking marvelous player he really is. Well, he atleast is marvelous in the boasting side of things and wag his mouth in forumsBig Grin I would love to play against him one day, too bad sundays are bad for me and weekdays are oversceduled Cry

Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:10:07 AM
 Pilus prior

jodokus wrote:
Of all the time ive read these threads (and our game threads) and counting how much boasting SE has managed to bring to our pages...
...then I started to wage it against all his actuall merits I've seen... I think I've fougth against him only in the first mondaygame where I first landed on Tokio after SE took the spot, and then drove him out of Romania once he again played axis minor in that same game. In the current monday game, SE convidiently dodged away just prior to UK actually getting change to figth against japanese...

yet, everywhere I look, he is there bluntly stating how fucking marvelous player he really is. Well, he atleast is marvelous in the boasting side of things and wag his mouth in forumsBig Grin I would love to play against him one day, too bad sundays are bad for me and weekdays are oversceduled Cry

Oh. Didn't you get the memo in monday game. It was me in charge of Japan and China when the commonwealth was being burnt to the ground. Because you failed to come out and fight, it's not my fault. The one chance I got to fight the UK was in a naval battle and I sunk your entire fleet. Not to shabby for a big ole mouth wagger now huh princess. Also comparing me subbing a shattered Japan for one session and a pitiful minor against a major power, shows how little you know of the game. But I think the next game, I'll go Germany, Angry can go UK and you go Russia, or vis a vis, depending on your preferences guys. I reckon I wouldn't even need to ally Italy or Japan, easiest victory a German player would ever have against you two. Sad when little boys like you two nublets can't listen and take advices of others, pity your not smarter like your brother and choose to be more gay like Angry. SE.

jodokus
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:19:14 AM
 Generaloberst

Quote:
Oh. Didn't you get the memo in monday game. It was me in charge of Japan and China when the commonwealth was being burnt to the ground. Because you failed to come out and fight, it's not my fault. The one chance I got to fight the UK was in a naval battle and I sunk your entire fleet.

it was actually Migthy subs who's fault It was I couldn't come out and figth ... without transports, its hard to defend the empire. And that afromentioned naval battle was actually "fougth" by Dan who stubournly thought that non-radar equiped level II BB's and CA's escorted by level II DD's can freely move in are where japanese carriers are...
I'm noob I admit, but I think that Im atleast that knowledged that I know when is the rigth time to keep my ships at port and when not. Too bad that all the modern Ships I had, I lost in that one bugged naval combat (which BTW and totally unrelatedly was also when Dan took over my units despite my ragefull of objections), otherwise I could have even tried to take some risk against your fleet by myself.

Quote:
Not to shabby for a big ole mouth wagger now huh princess. Also comparing me subbing a shattered Japan for one session and a pitiful minor against a major power, shows how little you know of the game. But I think the next game, I'll go Germany, Angry can go UK and you go Russia, or vis a vis, depending on your preferences guys. I reckon I wouldn't even need to ally Italy or Japan, easiest victory a German player would ever have against you two. Sad when little boys like you two nublets can't listen and take advices of others, pity your not smarter like your brother and choose to be more gay like Angry. SE

If you would win such game, then nothing changes, sun will rise from the east and me and angry have propably learn few new tricks... but consider if we would win? could you even ever again show your face in this forum? without getting into same level as anders currently is? Be carefull what you wish and want, and specially can you afford to be so cocky over it?

Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:20:39 AM
 Pilus prior

jodokus wrote:
In the current monday game, SE convidiently dodged away just prior to UK actually getting change to figth against japanese...

I do apologize. But I had the biggest career oppurtunity I have had in 14 years of my ongoing retail career. What was I supposed to do? Say no sorry, I can't do it because of a video game I play on Monday nights with a bunch of Euro guys and some crazy Yank that's still high on LSD from the 60's that I don't even know, or have ever met in real life. When you hit 30 like me Joey then you'll realize there are things more important in life then schooling a couple of noobs in HOI. SE.

jodokus
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:24:53 AM
 Generaloberst

Quote:
I do apologize. But I had the biggest career oppurtunity I have had in 14 years of my ongoing retail career. What was I supposed to do? Say no sorry, I can't do it because of a video game I play on Monday nights with a bunch of Euro guys and some crazy Yank that's still high on LSD from the 60's that I don't even know, or have ever met in real life. When you hit 30 like me Joey then you'll realize there are things more important in life then schooling a couple of noobs in HOI. SE.

pft... priorities... look at geo, almost 60 and can play videogames even at afternoon! definetly your ideals of career are all the wrong.

Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:38:48 AM
 Pilus prior

jodokus wrote:
it was actually Migthy subs who's fault It was I couldn't come out and figth ... without transports, its hard to defend the empire. And that afromentioned naval battle was actually "fougth" by Dan who stubournly thought that non-radar equiped level II BB's and CA's escorted by level II DD's can freely move in are where japanese carriers are...
I'm noob I admit, but I think that Im atleast that knowledged that I know when is the rigth time to keep my ships at port and when not. Too bad that all the modern Ships I had, I lost in that one bugged naval combat (which BTW and totally unrelatedly was also when Dan took over my units despite my ragefull of objections), otherwise I could have even tried to take some risk against your fleet by myself.

If you would win such game, then nothing changes, sun will rise from the east and me and angry have propably learn few new tricks... but consider if we would win? could you even ever again show your face in this forum? without getting into same level as anders currently is? Be carefull what you wish and want, and specially can you afford to be so cocky over it?

I've seen Angry play, and like I've said in Monday thread. Your UK is possibally the worst I have ever seen, I am that confident. The one reason why I would beat you hands down is the same reason I would beat Angry hands down. I read this post of yours and all I see is, Silvers fault, Dan's fault, Silvers fault, Dan's fault, Silvers fault, Dan's fault, and it's pretty much the same sad sob story in every post you make. Not once have you said, yeah you'se got me good in that battle I fucked up, now I know what to do next time in order to stop you'se. Bluntly you'se can't take responsibility for your mistakes, and you clearly never learn from them. If Dan screwed you once, revoke military control, it's as easy as that. Because you choose to be ignorant of it, doesn't make it a valid excuse when you lose. Also if you and Angry can beat me, which I strongly doubt you'se will, then you'se will have my respect. I will be able to show my face here again. Win or lose I still win. If I win, well I win. If I loose I win because I've taught you and Angry to grow some balls and fight smart, something which neither of you currently have an idea on how to do. But like I said earlier in this thread. You know how ferocious and dangerous Mighty is, I literally just crushed him in a 1v1. So I promise, you won't be dissapointed, my bark is as bad as my biteThumbs Up SE.

Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:45:26 AM
 Pilus prior

jodokus wrote:
pft... priorities... look at geo, almost 60 and can play videogames even at afternoon! definetly your ideals of career are all the wrong.

Geo's situation is unique. His country is in chaos. 100 million people are currently on welfare, that's like 1/3 of the nations entire population. Also Geo is close to retirement age, so he has all the time in the world because his oppurtunities are sadly limited. Mine on the other hand are bountiful, and my country isn't economically ruined like Geo's or most of you European boys. Besides I would rather get my foot in the door now and secure my position before my country goes to shit, otherwise I will be sitting here raping you guys at HOI all dayBig Grin SE.

jodokus
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:50:29 AM
 Generaloberst

Quote:
Geo's situation is unique. His country is in chaos. 100 million people are currently on welfare, that's like 1/3 of the nations entire population. Also Geo is close to retirement age, so he has all the time in the world because his oppurtunities are sadly limited. Mine on the other hand are bountiful, and my country isn't economically ruined like Geo's or most of you European boys. Besides I would rather get my foot in the door now and secure my position before my country goes to shit, otherwise I will be sitting here raping you guys at HOI all day SE.

but you could consider it from angle that since your country is still getting fucked, its better start the bum-lifestyle early on, so you will have advantage over those bums who just have gotten their faces smacked by the depression chaos when it hits...when you're allready on the gutter, it doesen't make your clothes any more dirtier once the shitstorm hits.