Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Polish Election Falsified Options · View
Iwanow
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 1:05:53 PM
 Pilus prior

You may not yet know, but there is big scandal in poland about elections being falsified, and a minor party, that is supporting current goverment, supposedly "won" the self-goverment elections, despite ABSOLUTELY NO POOLS showing that they could win in any place. Now there is a running joke that they also will win elections for bundestag...

Poland : A country where impossible happens...

"Their AK47s were no match for our cookies and bottled water." - Iraq war journalist.

[16:08:53] ·٠•●DeividaS●•٠·˙: the chinese emperor had 5 trillion concubines

My Cynism... Is words and thoughts only.
Yahmik
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 5:24:59 PM
 Optio

Iwanow wrote:
You may not yet know, but there is big scandal in poland about elections being falsified, and a minor party, that is supporting current goverment, supposedly "won" the self-goverment elections, despite ABSOLUTELY NO POOLS showing that they could win in any place. Now there is a running joke that they also will win elections for bundestag...

Poland : A country where impossible happens...

Yeah, real surprise that an agrarian party with quite convincing new leader won elections to local government in some rural areas in a country dead tired of both leading parties. Real shocker...

The troubling thing is that there are thousands of young people willing to shout about corruption and falsified elections with no evidence whatsoever. The only thing that happened was electronic system fuck-up, but that's our tradition of giving no money or attention to importatnt things until they blow.

But I am not going to enter any discussion with you, as you've proven once and again that you are completely incapable of it, just explain it here for non-Polish users.

EDIT:
Here is one piece in English if anyone's interested and they don't even mention PSL's good results.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-19/polish-opposition-calls-for-local-vote-rerun-after-tally-glitch.html
Iwanow
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 5:42:59 PM
 Pilus prior

Election was falsified, there is positive proof of that, films in the internet showing people voting for their candidates, only to see them getting 0 votes. This alone arises suspicion, not even telling of how big amount of votes were counted as illegitimate(up to 50% in some places). This is basicaly a farce, and whole elections should be re-done. This is a thing a small kid can understand. If you don't well, this only tells as much as it does, about your intelect. I am sure anyone here can also understand after a second of thought given to it.

The fact it is an "agrarian" party doesn't mean it can get so much votes. It never did before, and i bet it won't ever get anymore, as long as elections won't be falsified, as they were this year.

In comparison in euro-elections they got like 5%(or so), and now it gets 25%. And NOTHING before the elections pointed out that such thing might happen at all. All evidence poins tiwards obvious.

I did not voted them. Did you?

How can you say, that it was only "Small electronic counting system malfunction" is beyond me. Either you are a complete idiot, or you deliberately say such thing because you support current rulling party.

Also, as i said : PSL is the party that is part of current goverment, so people are tired of THEM ruling the country together with PO.

This is not in any way polish TRADITION not to pay to get good things, you basicaly make big bullshit here. This is just caused by the CURRENT goverment corruption, and the fact they are basicaly trying to rip us on everything they can, and make our country being unable to act at all, and to make it decay until it can just get easily destroyed. It is deliberate plan.

"Their AK47s were no match for our cookies and bottled water." - Iraq war journalist.

Iwanow
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 9:02:00 PM
 Pilus prior

Yahmik wrote:

But I am not going to enter any discussion with you, as you've proven once and again that you are completely incapable of it, just explain it here for non-Polish users.

Don't bullshit to me.

jodokus
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 9:43:46 PM
 Generaloberst

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Poland is the mexico of europeThumbs Up

Iwanow
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 12:57:34 AM
 Pilus prior

jodokus wrote:

I hope not... but you might be right. I hope elections will be canceled and re-done.

There were much smaller election problems in romania. Elections were cancelled. Now a german(Klaus Iohanis) became President of romania.

Iwanow
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:31:34 AM
 Pilus prior

I just heard that whole election comitee, has resigned.

Iwanow
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:04:34 AM
 Pilus prior

I ask someone please remove anders comment, cause it's spam and disgusting. Also, not on topic.

Anders
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 7:09:35 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Iwanow wrote:
I ask someone please remove anders comment, cause it's spam and disgusting. Also, not on topic.

I thought it was a poignant comment on Polish politics in general. And a nice, friendly thank-you for your vicious shitposting in other threads.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
ANTONIO33
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:48:27 PM
 1st Lieutenant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

jodokus wrote:

I thought Italy had this leadership ,,,

Iwanow
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:00:59 AM
 Pilus prior

ANTONIO33 wrote:
I thought Italy had this leadership ,,,

Unfortunately rotten Leadership is general trend in the world. People are all falliable, and often just outright evil. Look at anders.

Anders
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:32:23 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Iwanow wrote:
Unfortunately rotten Leadership is general trend in the world. People are all falliable, and often just outright evil.
Looks like you've got a hammer and is looking at every problem like it's a nail.

Now, let's try to act civilised, and stop flinging shit at each other.
~The Board Moderator

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream