Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Mod and saves thread Options · View
Vaniver
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:45:37 AM
 Lieutenant Colonel

I appear to not be able to attach the compressed endsave, as it's too large. This link will work for a week or so.
King of Men
Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:57:57 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Edits:

• Lucky AARs: Tech for Blayne, wife excom for Dragoon, gold for Sauron.
  • AARs: Tech for Ranger, Brawny for Clone's son, gold for KoM.
  • Aged Mark's character 30 years and removed 400 gold.
  • Made Holstein Tribal Again.
  • Made Italy An Empire Again.
  • Made e_france Active Again.
  • Made Venice Independent Again. (And Braunschweig).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybhwTVt264WazVxd0g3UmVxNkE/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
    Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
  • dragoon9105
    Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 6:04:43 PM
     Lieutenant General

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly1mnx8n7rv6yd1/Dropbox.7z?dl=0
    Dropbox
    Dropbox.7z
    Shared with Dropbox

Check Mod and Save in the future for the record

Checksum JWVF
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 9:14:59 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edits:

• Lucky AARs: Yami prestige, Blayne and Ranger econtech, Sauron gold, Dragoon cultech, Clone piety.
  • AARs: KoM econtech, Vaniver gold.
  • Dragoon to gavelkind.
  • Restored Nikaea, although somewhat doubtful about the Strong Possessed Genius that will now be Hadogei's character.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybhwTVt264WakhzZEJFQ1Y1a1E/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
    Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
  • King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, November 05, 2017 7:09:15 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edits for 879:

• AARs: Vaniver gold, Ranger econtech, KoM gold.
  • Lucky AARs: Blayne econtech, Dragoon miltech.
  • Golle back to Gavelkind.

Read my blog.
  • dragoon9105
    Posted: Sunday, November 12, 2017 7:00:54 AM
     Lieutenant General

New Mod https://www.dropbox.com/s/4uvnr2gcxb5fd27/Song%20of%20the%20Dead3.7z?dl=0

Checksum: KDGE Disclaimer: The Kingdom CB is still a work in progress and may be bugged in an unforseen way, If you find its not working properly please let me know, if you use it and produce unintented results, they may be subject to edits.

Steam Version Should have Automatically Updated.
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, November 12, 2017 8:21:18 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edits:

• Byzantium split up in accordance with the prophecy, except that it was still slightly over 150 realm size; I therefore gave Hadogei back the counties of Nikaea, Prusa, and Kyzikos. Incidentally, Hadogei now holds a metric ton of counties directly, we should probably pause a bit so he can hand them out, or he'll implode. I also ended the civil war in the interest of getting this split done; as James noted, it was effectively over anyway.
  • Made Sardinia a kingdom, as suggested. To do so I had to borrow 15 gold from the Byzantine Emperor.
  • Moved Bretonnian provinces and vassals as suggested, except that I gave Kola to Clone, as otherwise Bretonnia ends up at 152 realm size.
  • Removed nomads from Kola.
  • Lucky AARs: James and Sauron Shrewd, Dragoon Midas Touched, Blayne econtech.
  • AARs: James Grey M&M, Sauron and KoM gold, Ranger prestige.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1trDZ-PZJCOzp94baavWKfKPnHF0edaGt/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2017 9:34:15 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edits:

• Lucky AARs: Gold for Dragoon and Yami.
  • AARs: Breton Boulogne for Vaniver, miltech for Ranger, education upgrade for my heir.
  • Forgotten AARs from before the dawn of time: Made Couronne Breton.
  • Flipped names and flags of Skarfr and Yngling dynasties.
  • Reduced Yami's prestige as requested, although unclear why.
  • Vaniver restoration: I wasn't able to recreate the two lost knight retinues, the game crashes if I try; however I did change the cavalry retinue to be a knight retinue. Restored the king titles.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vXZ0WuX4xX05a3B7DPy95Zw1pAiEvyVg/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, December 10, 2017 8:33:25 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edits:

• Dinged Yami 1200 gold for missing a Lucky AAR.
  • Lucky AARs: Ranger and Dragoon, econ and cultural tech.
  • AAR: Econtech for me.
  • Vaniver's realm edits.
  • Tanistry restored, in accordance with the good old custom of the land, and harmony restored in the Empire.
  • Gave two counties to Lithuania to reduce Scandinavia's realm size.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ah76uuk3n7nw5DLGDJV5CxKYTpm7D0RV/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Friday, December 15, 2017 9:23:58 AM
     Legatus legionis

Here's a converted save with the Japan patch (no CoC yet) as a base. It crashes within the first month, and the ME is obviously well screwed up (and mysteriously highly developed), but at least it loads. Feel free to try to figure out what's causing the crash; there are a bunch of things in the error logs indicating that Paradox have arbitrarily and for no good reason changed the savegame format again, but no smoking gun I can see for the crash.

Incidentally, the relations penalty for Arbitrary is way too low.

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, December 17, 2017 9:13:52 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edited save for December 17th.

• Vaniver AARs: Made Paris and Breda Breton - I tried to pick two provinces that are reasonably wealthy and will help spread Breton further by the ingame events.
  • KoM AAR: Removed Great Pox.
  • Ranger lucky: Econtech.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOEj9GdM4AeL3hMMffIkasLImHw8weiU/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 7:14:38 AM
     Legatus legionis

New conversion, no crash!

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Friday, December 22, 2017 8:28:00 AM
     Legatus legionis

New conversion, fixed the issues with the Japan patch.

• Fixed character counters - this was causing the crash.
  • Fixed navies.
  • Fixed cores - Pdox changed the format again.
  • Added culture and religion to characters.
  • Fixed diplomacy, thanks Paradox for changing the format and keeping me in work.

I've run this for ten years with some wars without a crash. Have a look, see if I missed anything. The provinces in the ME changed by CoC are a known issue, I'll fix them by and by, unless someone wants to volunteer. Then I'll need to actually buy CoC and see if any further changes are needed to deal with the new features.

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Saturday, December 23, 2017 4:30:00 AM
     Legatus legionis

Fix historical cores and balkanisation.

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2017 5:48:34 AM
     Legatus legionis

Experimental: Nerf provinces in e_persia and k_arabia by one-third (in CK weight). Not sure if this sufficiently reduces the ME; have a look, see what you think.

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2017 8:35:41 AM
     Legatus legionis

Special conversion with all unconverted provinces (and as a side effect, sea zones) undiscovered. Please feel free to supply conversions in the form

c_county = 123

Multiple EU4 provinces per CK province, and vice versa, are OK. The maps don't exactly match, so don't worry about getting the borders precisely correct, rough accuracy is enough. If you tackle a region, post which one you're doing so others won't duplicate your work.

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Monday, December 25, 2017 2:01:08 AM
     Legatus legionis

Now also with provinces converting even if nomads have razed them! This makes a humongous difference in Russia - the new provinces are reduced to just the Middle East, as they should be.

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 3:40:10 AM
     Legatus legionis

Conversion with updated province map, also fixed a couple of formatting issues.

File Attachment(s):
    converted.rar (731kb) downloaded 9 time(s).

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, January 07, 2018 6:34:18 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edits.

• AARs: Econtech for KoM and Ranger.
  • Moved the rest of Finland to the Republic of Finland, bringing Ynglinga Rike below realm size limit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m0hl3EWxd5X0IkyAjTaC5aRJRGluS5zI/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, January 14, 2018 9:41:52 AM
     Legatus legionis

Edits.

Size limits:

• Dragoon: Random barony in Anatolia.
  • Vaniver: Anjou and Berry.
  • Sauron: Released Galicia. Sorry about the crappy border, I had some trouble with the rebels.
  • Golle: Not over limit due to the revolt.
  • Ranger, Yami, Blayne, Ziro, Hadogei, KoM: Not over the limit.

AARs:

• Vaniver: Saamod and Gelre to Breton.
  • Ranger: Figuig to Italian.
  • KoM: Throwing myself on the fad, Danzig to Norse.

Misc:

• Transferred duke of unpronounceable Polish region to Poland.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cxQg5ncsW_CJeDycR4wfjv-_1btVTUvR/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:11:39 PM
     Legatus legionis

Edits.

• AARs: Nassau to Norse, Luxembourg to Breton, Khan ambitious (lucky), Yami remove infirm (lucky).
  • Freed Saxony (and some bits of Sweden therewith, sorry about the borders) to put Ynglinga Rike under realm size limit.
  • Changed HRE coat of arms, but although it changed away from the rebel flag it is now the two-headed eagle, not a lion rampant bearing a sword. I don't know what's up with that, sorry.

I looked into the apparent inability of the Ynglinga Rike to designate a heir. This also affects Venice, but not Atlassia. I was not able to check the other merchant republics as they don't have heirs available. I could not figure out what caused the difference. However, by changing my campaign-fund contribution I apparently forced an update that wasn't happening and got my designated heir after all. So if you have difficulty with this, try just generally messing about with the current heir - land him, reduce the campaign fund, assassinate him, whatever.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRxT7eaTlzC8Jq3Sd2jv8f42gZOP6pg3/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
  • King of Men
    Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018 6:17:33 AM
     Legatus legionis

First-pass conversion. This is with no edits and no mod in the base, just sending it through the converter as-is. (Also, the new Jade Dragon provinces don't contribute to dev. ) However, do check it for egregious errors and things that should be done differently. For example Golle converts as Ireland, I assume he would prefer a different tag; tags are easy, feel free to ask for them. Check that your cores look reasonable, that your available advisors are converted from your court, that you have an army and a navy; check that your capital got a reasonably high dev.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bSpfp8i-pP6KyBB0eFcrnzU8iIFHyIDb/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:39:10 PM
     Legatus legionis

Version with improved prioritisation of country conversions. Some minors are still getting absorbed - I can probably fix this by correctly converting the Jade Dragon provinces, some tags are not used because they own EU4 provinces without a CK2 equivalent.

Save:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bSpfp8i-pP6KyBB0eFcrnzU8iIFHyIDb/view?usp=sharing

Mod:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rcrg3D06bQVKYBitjYcdy8cVjdhWzqH3/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 9:14:03 AM
     Legatus legionis

Version with Jade Dragon provinces fixed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eru_7mMUKQJlcWzFUiE17xm_P2Lxgktc/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.
    King of Men
    Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:50:23 AM
     Legatus legionis

New mod (with Vaniver's off-limits modifier):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sVMmQUa9XUY56C4VjLQ04vg9Gyun_mbe/view?usp=sharing

New save (Shusplosion, natives for Philippines, fixes Barcelona and some navies):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eru_7mMUKQJlcWzFUiE17xm_P2Lxgktc/view?usp=sharing

Read my blog.