Mark0628
Posted: Sunday, June 04, 2017 5:55:58 AM
 Major

One Year Membership Medal

King of Men
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:38:24 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

So I know I have allowed nationball comics under the 500-words-or-equivalent-effort rule, but I'm beginning to feel that this is getting on for the minimum of "make a post, any post" rather than the minimum to actually tell a story. I'll allow it for this week, but please strive to make your comics intelligible to someone who wasn't playing your position, and ideally also funny.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
Mark0628
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 11:47:22 AM
 Major

One Year Membership Medal

King of Men wrote:
So I know I have allowed nationball comics under the 500-words-or-equivalent-effort rule, but I'm beginning to feel that this is getting on for the minimum of "make a post, any post" rather than the minimum to actually tell a story. I'll allow it for this week, but please strive to make your comics intelligible to someone who wasn't playing your position, and ideally also funny.

im not saying im the best comic maker ever bt these do require alot of effort on my end to make each of there took me the better part of 3 hours to fully draw not to mention how long it took me to come up with ideas.