Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Session 3 Options · View
Ederon
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2007 4:03:58 PM
 Field Major

Weeks is over, new session is close. I'll be there to try to get something good out of my little Colombia.

Anyone else?
Hytzon
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2007 4:24:56 PM
 Brigadier General

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I'll be there too, turning Transvaal into a local power to be respected (and feared Wink)

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
M&M
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:52:01 PM
 General

like I said in the other topic, would be nice if we could start on 20:00 cet so I could join too.
Ederon
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:53:43 PM
 Field Major

M&M wrote:
like I said in the other topic, would be nice if we could start on 20:00 cet so I could join too.

I have no problem with that. We are faring pretty fast either so 4 hours is not few.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 9:00:20 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

2000 CET is good enough. More time to learn for me Sad Sad Wednesday a major test, good i did the most part of learning. Anyway, hope to get my government change i want done this session. Will have to see if it works out or not.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Anders
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 6:43:44 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

2010 possibly for me. Making dinner.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Ederon
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 6:59:16 PM
 Field Major

Anders wrote:
2010 possibly for me. Making dinner.

Doing the same Hungry
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 8:37:02 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Hey SE, if you read this, wait in lobby, or post here. we played on a little, and honestly forgot you crashed. hope you get your problems sorted out. hopefully see you in a little bit.

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 11:01:20 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Well, the game was good, but UK is fucking gay. I mean, 33% war exhaustion, and they wont even accept a WP? Is that hardcoded or what? I guess i might be able to push em off the continent, but that may take time, and i need good financial aid. Good, it was me again who spakred this war, but why wont they just leave it at WP or something? Should have accepted Anders WP proposal. Why the hell are they offering it to Switzerland, and not to me? Or was it ever since a seperate peace?

This war must have costed me million already. I am at 11.5 million right now, but i was there 2 years ago as well. Meh, i am frustrated.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Anders
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 11:03:13 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

I peaced out since it seemed my participation in the war did nothing but cost me money.
Here's the save:

File Attachment(s):
MPSwitzerland_1874_September_7.rar (522kb) downloaded 24 time(s).

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2007 11:04:42 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Thats understandable. But the UKians not even giving me one proposal at all just sucks.
Every other nation would have bowed down by now, why dont they?

Stalins Elite
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:05:18 AM
 Pilus prior

Sorry guys. My net went down again. Apparently my ISP is doing massive upgrades all over they're network as a means to bring high speed cable internet to all parts of the country. So it is going to be patchy for awhile sadly. Some times it drops for 5 mins, other times it drops out for 5 or 6 hours at a time. Kinda pissed off too. I had just gotten the partisans going green all accross my country and I was looking at expanding my economy and military as a means to severely weaken Prussia. Any Hooo, there's always next week. Now what did that dirty Anders get me into this time? SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:31:13 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

As UK was at 27% war exhaustion with Russia, Anders dragged me Big Grin into a war with UK, as means to get my territory back. It went good, i faced no opposition. But then Russia offered Russia a peace deal, after 2 years of war, and then set sail for mexico. Atm i am holding them and almost pushed em off in south mexico, but they are dug in in some places and wont move. I guess i got enough forces to defeat him, but i need monetary help. His war exhaustion is at 33% already, but wont accept any deals. Any other power accepts WP usually by now, but he just wont. Anders as Switzerland joined in, order to "help" me out. I sadly said no to a WP deal he got offered.

SE maybe you can join in next week, and maybe he offers you peace of some sorts. As you will be the bigger power, and he will most liekly not invade you, that might work.
Will see next week.

Stalins Elite
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:39:44 AM
 Pilus prior

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
As UK was at 27% war exhaustion with Russia, Anders dragged me Big Grin into a war with UK, as means to get my territory back. It went good, i faced no opposition. But then Russia offered Russia a peace deal, after 2 years of war, and then set sail for mexico. Atm i am holding them and almost pushed em off in south mexico, but they are dug in in some places and wont move. I guess i got enough forces to defeat him, but i need monetary help. His war exhaustion is at 33% already, but wont accept any deals. Any other power accepts WP usually by now, but he just wont. Anders as Switzerland joined in, order to "help" me out. I sadly said no to a WP deal he got offered.

SE maybe you can join in next week, and maybe he offers you peace of some sorts. As you will be the bigger power, and he will most liekly not invade you, that might work.
Will see next week.

I'll be honest. I don't have any real desire to piss off her Majesty's armed forces any time soon. But I can by all means help with money and maybe the odd expeditionary force here and there. SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:14:54 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

The first goal must be to drive them off Maxico into the sea. Any expeditionary force or monetary help would be gratly appreciated.

sonofliberty
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:10:45 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

What did you do to piss off the UK?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Ederon
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:18:52 PM
 Field Major

sonofliberty wrote:
What did you do to piss off the UK?

He DoW'ed them Tongue One Tooth Grin
sonofliberty
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:36:35 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Lord Ederon wrote:
He DoW'ed them Tongue One Tooth Grin
Crazy He did what? Well he got what he asked for thenLOL

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:51:25 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

It was a dow similar to kicking an already beaten man on the ground. I just wanted to get the territories back they stole from me for no reason while backstabbing me in the war against the US.

M&M
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:10:05 PM
 General

You DoW'd too late, you should've picked on them right after their invasion into russia not a good while after it. I expected them to peace out during your war which they did, the US also keeps mobilizing so that is probably gonna cause you problems.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:25:26 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Well, at peak occupation i only had 17% war score. 3 petty provinces scored me 17% already. While in the war, i tried WP 2 times, with no success, with 17% warscore. I mean, whats holding them back to peace out? And what does US mobilizing do to me not being able to peace out?

sonofliberty
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:00:30 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
Well, at peak occupation i only had 17% war score. 3 petty provinces scored me 17% already. While in the war, i tried WP 2 times, with no success, with 17% warscore. I mean, whats holding them back to peace out? And what does US mobilizing do to me not being able to peace out?
They will probably dow you soon:-)

Anders
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:45:00 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

It's possible Austria could bail you out by landing a force in England and take London.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

sonofliberty
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:33:43 PM
Free Man

Anders wrote:
It's possible Austria could bail you out by landing a force in England and take London.
Does austria even have a navy that can face UK's navy?

M&M
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:36:00 PM
 General

Anders wrote:

I think the opposite is possible, if austria joins it'll get bashed by waves of english.